What is involved in 3D LCDs
Find out what the related areas are that 3D LCDs connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a 3D LCDs thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its 3D LCDs journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward 3D LCDs leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which 3D LCDs related domains to cover and 143 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
3D LCDs, M-3DI Standard, Society for Information Display, Stereo camera, Stereo microscope, Parallax scrolling, 3D graphics, Correspondence problem, Stereoscopic depth rendition, Computer stereo vision, Nintendo Entertainment System, Pulse-width modulation, 2D to 3D conversion, VGA connector, Stereoscopic spectroscopy, RealD 3D, Anaglyph image, Pioneer Corporation, Nvidia 3D Vision, Liquid crystal, PlayStation 3, True 3D, Blu-ray 3D, 3D camcorder, Depth perception, Application programming interface, Parallax barrier, 2D plus Delta, Integral imaging, Active shutter 3D system, LC Shutter Glasses, VESA Stereo, Video High Density, Kinetic depth effect, Strobed backlight, Anaglyph 3D, MasterImage 3D, Virtual retinal display, Plasma display panel, 3D television, Volumetric display, Head-mounted display, Cathode ray tube, Stereoscopic video game, Dolby 3D, Fujifilm FinePix Real 3D, LED TV, Game engine, SplitFish EyeFX 3D, Specular holography, Digital 3D, Parallax scanning, Eye patch, Nintendo 3DS, Radio frequency, Scanning backlight:
3D LCDs Critical Criteria:
Exchange ideas about 3D LCDs leadership and find out.
– For your 3D LCDs project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
– How important is 3D LCDs to the user organizations mission?
– How do we go about Comparing 3D LCDs approaches/solutions?
M-3DI Standard Critical Criteria:
Understand M-3DI Standard visions and figure out ways to motivate other M-3DI Standard users.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your 3D LCDs processes?
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing 3D LCDs?
– Have you identified your 3D LCDs key performance indicators?
Society for Information Display Critical Criteria:
Accelerate Society for Information Display leadership and point out Society for Information Display tensions in leadership.
– How do we ensure that implementations of 3D LCDs products are done in a way that ensures safety?
– Is the 3D LCDs organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
– What are the barriers to increased 3D LCDs production?
Stereo camera Critical Criteria:
Reorganize Stereo camera projects and look in other fields.
– How will you know that the 3D LCDs project has been successful?
– Do we all define 3D LCDs in the same way?
– What about 3D LCDs Analysis of results?
Stereo microscope Critical Criteria:
Understand Stereo microscope tactics and display thorough understanding of the Stereo microscope process.
– Does 3D LCDs include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– How do we manage 3D LCDs Knowledge Management (KM)?
– Is a 3D LCDs Team Work effort in place?
Parallax scrolling Critical Criteria:
Chart Parallax scrolling visions and pay attention to the small things.
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with 3D LCDs ?
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its 3D LCDs processes?
3D graphics Critical Criteria:
Accommodate 3D graphics risks and oversee implementation of 3D graphics.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your 3D LCDs strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– What are specific 3D LCDs Rules to follow?
– How much does 3D LCDs help?
Correspondence problem Critical Criteria:
Ventilate your thoughts about Correspondence problem results and learn.
– Are assumptions made in 3D LCDs stated explicitly?
– Which 3D LCDs goals are the most important?
– How can we improve 3D LCDs?
Stereoscopic depth rendition Critical Criteria:
Understand Stereoscopic depth rendition results and define Stereoscopic depth rendition competency-based leadership.
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a 3D LCDs project?
– Think of your 3D LCDs project. what are the main functions?
Computer stereo vision Critical Criteria:
Survey Computer stereo vision results and transcribe Computer stereo vision as tomorrows backbone for success.
– Will 3D LCDs have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– In a project to restructure 3D LCDs outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– Do the 3D LCDs decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
Nintendo Entertainment System Critical Criteria:
Do a round table on Nintendo Entertainment System tactics and acquire concise Nintendo Entertainment System education.
– In the case of a 3D LCDs project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a 3D LCDs project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any 3D LCDs project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– Does our organization need more 3D LCDs education?
Pulse-width modulation Critical Criteria:
Experiment with Pulse-width modulation tactics and acquire concise Pulse-width modulation education.
– Does 3D LCDs appropriately measure and monitor risk?
– Are there recognized 3D LCDs problems?
2D to 3D conversion Critical Criteria:
Boost 2D to 3D conversion projects and point out improvements in 2D to 3D conversion.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of 3D LCDs product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– Consider your own 3D LCDs project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
VGA connector Critical Criteria:
Pay attention to VGA connector projects and find the ideas you already have.
– What potential environmental factors impact the 3D LCDs effort?
– How can you measure 3D LCDs in a systematic way?
– How do we go about Securing 3D LCDs?
Stereoscopic spectroscopy Critical Criteria:
Reorganize Stereoscopic spectroscopy engagements and define what our big hairy audacious Stereoscopic spectroscopy goal is.
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our 3D LCDs agendas for the next 3 years?
– Meeting the challenge: are missed 3D LCDs opportunities costing us money?
– Is the scope of 3D LCDs defined?
RealD 3D Critical Criteria:
Pay attention to RealD 3D adoptions and probe the present value of growth of RealD 3D.
– What are the Key enablers to make this 3D LCDs move?
– Does the 3D LCDs task fit the clients priorities?
– Why are 3D LCDs skills important?
Anaglyph image Critical Criteria:
Prioritize Anaglyph image management and gather practices for scaling Anaglyph image.
– What are the key elements of your 3D LCDs performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to 3D LCDs?
– Do 3D LCDs rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
Pioneer Corporation Critical Criteria:
Coach on Pioneer Corporation engagements and ask what if.
– What management system can we use to leverage the 3D LCDs experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– What sources do you use to gather information for a 3D LCDs study?
– Is 3D LCDs Required?
Nvidia 3D Vision Critical Criteria:
See the value of Nvidia 3D Vision failures and catalog Nvidia 3D Vision activities.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect 3D LCDs workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– How likely is the current 3D LCDs plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
Liquid crystal Critical Criteria:
Canvass Liquid crystal planning and oversee Liquid crystal management by competencies.
– Think about the people you identified for your 3D LCDs project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– Are there 3D LCDs Models?
PlayStation 3 Critical Criteria:
Rank PlayStation 3 outcomes and find answers.
– Does 3D LCDs analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
True 3D Critical Criteria:
Accommodate True 3D quality and diversify by understanding risks and leveraging True 3D.
– Are accountability and ownership for 3D LCDs clearly defined?
Blu-ray 3D Critical Criteria:
Chat re Blu-ray 3D quality and check on ways to get started with Blu-ray 3D.
– What are the Essentials of Internal 3D LCDs Management?
3D camcorder Critical Criteria:
Consolidate 3D camcorder management and forecast involvement of future 3D camcorder projects in development.
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once 3D LCDs is underway?
– Who sets the 3D LCDs standards?
Depth perception Critical Criteria:
Consider Depth perception goals and point out Depth perception tensions in leadership.
Application programming interface Critical Criteria:
Boost Application programming interface goals and look at it backwards.
– What is the source of the strategies for 3D LCDs strengthening and reform?
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of 3D LCDs moving forward?
Parallax barrier Critical Criteria:
Depict Parallax barrier issues and be persistent.
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective 3D LCDs leader?
– To what extent does management recognize 3D LCDs as a tool to increase the results?
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as 3D LCDs leaders?
2D plus Delta Critical Criteria:
Extrapolate 2D plus Delta failures and create 2D plus Delta explanations for all managers.
– Is there a 3D LCDs Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
– What vendors make products that address the 3D LCDs needs?
Integral imaging Critical Criteria:
Do a round table on Integral imaging goals and achieve a single Integral imaging view and bringing data together.
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your 3D LCDs activities?
Active shutter 3D system Critical Criteria:
Administer Active shutter 3D system tactics and assess and formulate effective operational and Active shutter 3D system strategies.
– What are our best practices for minimizing 3D LCDs project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the 3D LCDs project lifecycle?
– Do we monitor the 3D LCDs decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
– Have all basic functions of 3D LCDs been defined?
LC Shutter Glasses Critical Criteria:
Frame LC Shutter Glasses failures and report on the economics of relationships managing LC Shutter Glasses and constraints.
– What is Effective 3D LCDs?
VESA Stereo Critical Criteria:
Own VESA Stereo planning and oversee VESA Stereo management by competencies.
– Are there 3D LCDs problems defined?
Video High Density Critical Criteria:
Use past Video High Density management and figure out ways to motivate other Video High Density users.
– What are the usability implications of 3D LCDs actions?
– What are our 3D LCDs Processes?
Kinetic depth effect Critical Criteria:
Bootstrap Kinetic depth effect goals and explain and analyze the challenges of Kinetic depth effect.
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the 3D LCDs process?
Strobed backlight Critical Criteria:
Merge Strobed backlight visions and look at it backwards.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which 3D LCDs models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving 3D LCDs forward?
– How can skill-level changes improve 3D LCDs?
Anaglyph 3D Critical Criteria:
Coach on Anaglyph 3D outcomes and get going.
– How do we Lead with 3D LCDs in Mind?
– How to deal with 3D LCDs Changes?
MasterImage 3D Critical Criteria:
Transcribe MasterImage 3D outcomes and check on ways to get started with MasterImage 3D.
– How can you negotiate 3D LCDs successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– Can we do 3D LCDs without complex (expensive) analysis?
Virtual retinal display Critical Criteria:
Devise Virtual retinal display risks and check on ways to get started with Virtual retinal display.
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations 3D LCDs values?
Plasma display panel Critical Criteria:
Add value to Plasma display panel leadership and devote time assessing Plasma display panel and its risk.
– What is the total cost related to deploying 3D LCDs, including any consulting or professional services?
– What is our 3D LCDs Strategy?
3D television Critical Criteria:
Incorporate 3D television engagements and adjust implementation of 3D television.
– What are current 3D LCDs Paradigms?
Volumetric display Critical Criteria:
Deliberate over Volumetric display results and gather practices for scaling Volumetric display.
– What business benefits will 3D LCDs goals deliver if achieved?
– What threat is 3D LCDs addressing?
Head-mounted display Critical Criteria:
Win new insights about Head-mounted display tasks and frame using storytelling to create more compelling Head-mounted display projects.
– Is Supporting 3D LCDs documentation required?
Cathode ray tube Critical Criteria:
Participate in Cathode ray tube goals and describe the risks of Cathode ray tube sustainability.
Stereoscopic video game Critical Criteria:
Prioritize Stereoscopic video game strategies and point out improvements in Stereoscopic video game.
– Why is 3D LCDs important for you now?
Dolby 3D Critical Criteria:
Guide Dolby 3D decisions and get answers.
– What are the disruptive 3D LCDs technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
Fujifilm FinePix Real 3D Critical Criteria:
Conceptualize Fujifilm FinePix Real 3D projects and secure Fujifilm FinePix Real 3D creativity.
– How do we keep improving 3D LCDs?
LED TV Critical Criteria:
Transcribe LED TV tactics and research ways can we become the LED TV company that would put us out of business.
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good 3D LCDs project manager?
– How will you measure your 3D LCDs effectiveness?
Game engine Critical Criteria:
Set goals for Game engine projects and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive Game engine projects.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of 3D LCDs into the services that we provide?
– How do we maintain 3D LCDss Integrity?
SplitFish EyeFX 3D Critical Criteria:
Chart SplitFish EyeFX 3D visions and create a map for yourself.
– When a 3D LCDs manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
– Who needs to know about 3D LCDs ?
Specular holography Critical Criteria:
Explore Specular holography governance and raise human resource and employment practices for Specular holography.
– Can we add value to the current 3D LCDs decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about 3D LCDs. How do we gain traction?
– Does 3D LCDs create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
Digital 3D Critical Criteria:
Conceptualize Digital 3D results and oversee Digital 3D requirements.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your 3D LCDs project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– How do we know that any 3D LCDs analysis is complete and comprehensive?
Parallax scanning Critical Criteria:
Scrutinze Parallax scanning engagements and probe Parallax scanning strategic alliances.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to 3D LCDs? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
Eye patch Critical Criteria:
Learn from Eye patch risks and look at it backwards.
Nintendo 3DS Critical Criteria:
Refer to Nintendo 3DS goals and assess what counts with Nintendo 3DS that we are not counting.
– In what ways are 3D LCDs vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
Radio frequency Critical Criteria:
Focus on Radio frequency failures and ask what if.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding 3D LCDs?
Scanning backlight Critical Criteria:
Give examples of Scanning backlight quality and budget for Scanning backlight challenges.
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom 3D LCDs project?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the 3D LCDs Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
3D LCDs External links:
3D LCDs – Gartner IT Glossary
Society for Information Display External links:
Los Angeles Chapter – Society for Information Display
Stereo camera External links:
Vintage 1950s Kodak Stereo Camera | Free People
Distance to the object using stereo camera – Stack Overflow
Get the guaranteed best price on Condenser Microphones like the Audio-Technica AT8024 Mono/Stereo Camera Mount Microphone at Musician’s Friend. Get …
Stereo microscope External links:
Zeiss Stereo Microscope | eBay
Stereo Microscope | eBay
BULOVA SM-1 STEREO MICROSCOPE WITH CASE
Parallax scrolling External links:
How To Create a Parallax Scrolling Effect – W3Schools
Pros and cons of parallax scrolling website design – Garage
Demo – How to create a parallax scrolling website
3D graphics External links:
How to Draw Sweet 3D Graphics for LED Cubes: 9 Steps
3D Graphics 1 Flashcards | Quizlet
3D Graphics and Animation | College of Arts & Media
Correspondence problem External links:
[PDF]6.8. The Post Correspondence Problem
Post’s correspondence problem – Everything2.com
[1310.5246] The Post correspondence problem in groups
Stereoscopic depth rendition External links:
Stereoscopic depth rendition – Revolvy
https://www.revolvy.com/main/index.php?s=Stereoscopic depth rendition
Computer stereo vision External links:
Computer stereo vision – Revolvy
https://www.revolvy.com/topic/Computer stereo vision&item_type=topic
Patent WO1997018523A3 – Computer stereo vision …
Nintendo Entertainment System External links:
Nintendo Entertainment System – FANDOM powered by …
Pulse-width modulation External links:
Dimming LEDs with pulse-width modulation | EE Times
2D to 3D conversion External links:
2D to 3D Conversion | Precision Crystal Gifts and Awards
RealD 3D External links:
RealD 3D – 3D – AMC Theatres
Cinemark RealD 3D Theatres
Anaglyph image External links:
Anaglyph image | Etsy
Colors in a 3D anaglyph image – Stack Overflow
Space Images | Anaglyph Image of Vesta’s South Polar Region
Pioneer Corporation External links:
Firmware DOWNLOAD : PIONEER CORPORATION
Investor Relations Top | Pioneer Corporation
East Pioneer Corporation B.V. :: OpenCorporates
Nvidia 3D Vision External links:
Amazon.com: 3D Glasses Direct-3D Glasses – Nvidia 3D Vision Ultimate Anaglyph 3D Glasses – Made To Fit Over Prescription Glasses: Electronics
NVIDIA 3D Vision 2 | eBay
Liquid crystal External links:
Liquid Crystal Physics Group Homepage
[PDF]LIQUID CRYSTAL TELEVISION TÉLÉVISEUR À …
PlayStation 3 External links:
25 Best PlayStation 3 Games – Metacritic
How to use a PlayStation 3 controller with Windows 10
Best PlayStation 3 Video Games of All Time – Metacritic
True 3D External links:
EchoPixel debuts updated True 3D at RSNA 2017
True 3D Viewer — Echopixel
True 3D Dentistry | Salvatore Dental
Blu-ray 3D External links:
Amazon.com: The Angry Birds Movie (4K UHD + Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray + UV Combo): Clay Kaytis, Fergal Reilly, John Cohen, Catherine Winder: Movies & TV
James Cameron’s Avatar | Trailers and Clips | Blu-ray 3D
Buy Marvel’s Doctor Strange (Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray + DVD + Digital HD) (Widescreen) at Walmart.com
3D camcorder External links:
Amazon.com : Sony HDR-TD20V High Definition Handycam 20.4 MP 3D Camcorder with 10x Optical Zoom and 64 GB Embedded Memory (2012 Model) : …
Sony shows off new 3D camcorder at CES
Depth perception External links:
“Burn Notice” Depth Perception (TV Episode 2011) – IMDb
What Are Monocular Cues? (Depth Perception) – Verywell
Online Depth Perception Test – Media College
Application programming interface External links:
NPS Data API (Application Programming Interface) – …
Parallax barrier External links:
display blocks » Parallax Barrier Display
DIY AutoStereo3D (Parallax Barrier) Test 2 – YouTube
2D plus Delta External links:
2d plus delta Pictures, Images & Photos | Photobucket
http://photobucket.com/images/2d plus delta
2D plus Delta – WOW.com
2D plus Delta – Free definitions by Babylon
http://www.babylon-software.com/definition/2D plus Delta
Integral imaging External links:
What is INTEGRAL IMAGING? What does INTEGRAL IMAGING …
Active shutter 3D system External links:
Active shutter 3D system – Revolvy
https://www.revolvy.com/topic/Active shutter 3D system&item_type=topic
LC Shutter Glasses External links:
LC shutter glasses provide 3-D display for simulated flight
LC Shutter Glasses – Revolvy
https://update.revolvy.com/topic/LC Shutter Glasses&item_type=topic
Video High Density External links:
Genuine Cisco PVDM3-64 Voice/Video High Density DSP …
http://www.ebay.com › … › Router Modules/Cards/Adapters
Video High Density (VHD) – CIC Video Logos – YouTube
Kinetic depth effect External links:
Kinetic Depth Effect – George Mather
Anaglyph 3D External links:
Plastic Anaglyph 3d Glasses – DHgate.com
Anaglyph 3D • r/Anaglyph – reddit
Dead Space : Anaglyph 3D (Red/Cyan) AMAZING!!! – …
MasterImage 3D External links:
MasterImage 3D – Home | Facebook
MasterImage 3D – YouTube
Virtual retinal display External links:
VIRTUAL RETINAL DISPLAY. – Univ, Washington
Patent US5467104 – Virtual retinal display – Google Patents
[PDF]VIRTUAL RETINAL DISPLAY – edutalks.org
http://edutalks.org/downloads/VIRTUAL RETINAL DISPLAY.pdf
Plasma display panel External links:
Plasma display panel | electronics | Britannica.com
MD55F15A5J PANASONIC PLASMA DISPLAY PANEL …
[PDF]PDP-MONITOR (PLASMA DISPLAY PANEL – …
3D television External links:
“The Gruen Transfer” 3D Television (TV Episode 2010) – IMDb
Top 6 3D Televisions of 2017 | Video Review
Volumetric display External links:
3D printed volumetric display – YouTube
Head-mounted display External links:
I-Port Near-Eye and Head-Mounted Display Systems – Intevac
Optical Head-Mounted Display Technology for Low …
Cathode ray tube External links:
What is cathode ray tube (CRT)? – Definition from WhatIs.com
Dolby 3D External links:
Dolby 3D Surround Sound Test – 5.1 Helicopter – YouTube
Fujifilm FinePix Real 3D External links:
Fujifilm FinePix Real 3D W1: Digital Photography Review
Amazon.com : Fujifilm FinePix Real 3D W3 Digital Camera with 3.5-Inch LCD (Discontinued by Manufacturer) : Point And Shoot Digital Cameras : Camera & Photo
LED TV External links:
Buy Samsung UN65KU6300 65-Inch 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV (2016 Model): LED & LCD TVs – Amazon.com FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases
Sony KDL-40R510C LED TV Review – Reviewed.com …
LG 43″ Class 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV — QVC.com
Game engine External links:
UDK Editor. – Game Engine Technology by Unreal
SplitFish EyeFX 3D External links:
SplitFish EyeFX 3D Topics – Revolvy
https://update.revolvy.com/topic/SplitFish EyeFX 3D&stype=topics
Specular holography External links:
Specular holography : Matthew Brand – Internet Archive
specular holography: knots
Specular Holography – YouTube
Digital 3D External links:
Adjunct Faculty – Digital Media – Digital 3D Art and Design
Look3D | Digital 3D Eyewear | 3D Glasses
Digital 3D Dental Workshop – Michael Scherer, DMD, MS
Parallax scanning External links:
Vision III | Parallax Scanning
Eye patch External links:
Free 2-day shipping on qualified orders over $35. Buy Nexcare First Aid 3M Opticlude Orthoptic Eye Patch, 20ct at Walmart.com
Pirate Party Parliament Member In Iceland Wears Eye Patch
How to Make an Eye Patch for a Dog | Cuteness
Nintendo 3DS External links:
New Nintendo 3DS – Official Site
Official Site – Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS / Wii U
Radio frequency External links:
Radio Frequency Skin Tightening – The Dermatology …
Scanning backlight External links:
Samsung es8000 LED LCD scanning backlight – YouTube
Scanning Backlight FAQ | Blur Busters