What is involved in Organizational intelligence
Find out what the related areas are that Organizational intelligence connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Organizational intelligence thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Organizational intelligence journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Organizational intelligence leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Organizational intelligence related domains to cover and 146 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Organizational intelligence, Balanced scorecard, Business analytics, Cellular organizational structure, Complexity theory and organizations, Fit in or fuck off, Hierarchical organization, Industrial and organizational psychology, Kick the cat, Kiss up kick down, Knowledge management, Machiavellianism in the workplace, Modes of Leadership, Narcissism in the workplace, Operational intelligence, organization climate, Organization design, Organization development, Organizational architecture, Organizational behavior, Organizational capital, Organizational chart, Organizational citizenship behavior, Organizational commitment, Organizational communication, Organizational conflict, Organizational culture, Organizational diagnostics, Organizational dissent, Organizational ecology, Organizational effectiveness, Organizational engineering, Organizational ethics, Organizational field, Organizational identification, Organizational justice, Organizational learning, Organizational life cycle, Organizational network analysis, Organizational ombudsman, Organizational patterns, Organizational performance, Organizational retaliatory behavior, Organizational safety, Organizational space, Organizational storytelling, Organizational structure, Perceived organizational support, Psychopathy in the workplace, Real-time business intelligence, Suggestion box, Talent management, Workplace politics:
Organizational intelligence Critical Criteria:
Bootstrap Organizational intelligence engagements and prioritize challenges of Organizational intelligence.
– Does our organization need more Organizational intelligence education?
– Does the Organizational intelligence task fit the clients priorities?
– How is the value delivered by Organizational intelligence being measured?
Balanced scorecard Critical Criteria:
Own Balanced scorecard tasks and maintain Balanced scorecard for success.
– What process management and improvement tools are we using PDSA/PDCA, ISO 9000, Lean, Balanced Scorecard, Six Sigma, something else?
– Will Organizational intelligence have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– Will Organizational intelligence deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
– How can skill-level changes improve Organizational intelligence?
Business analytics Critical Criteria:
Huddle over Business analytics visions and know what your objective is.
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Organizational intelligence is underway?
– what is the most effective tool for Statistical Analysis Business Analytics and Business Intelligence?
– Do we monitor the Organizational intelligence decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Organizational intelligence ?
– What is the difference between business intelligence business analytics and data mining?
– Is there a mechanism to leverage information for business analytics and optimization?
– What is the difference between business intelligence and business analytics?
– what is the difference between Data analytics and Business Analytics If Any?
– How do you pick an appropriate ETL tool or business analytics tool?
– What are the trends shaping the future of business analytics?
Cellular organizational structure Critical Criteria:
Powwow over Cellular organizational structure tasks and find out.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Organizational intelligence process?
– Is maximizing Organizational intelligence protection the same as minimizing Organizational intelligence loss?
– How do we manage Organizational intelligence Knowledge Management (KM)?
Complexity theory and organizations Critical Criteria:
Participate in Complexity theory and organizations outcomes and get going.
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Organizational intelligence?
– What is Effective Organizational intelligence?
– Is Organizational intelligence Required?
Fit in or fuck off Critical Criteria:
Jump start Fit in or fuck off risks and assess and formulate effective operational and Fit in or fuck off strategies.
– What are the disruptive Organizational intelligence technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– What are our needs in relation to Organizational intelligence skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Organizational intelligence opportunities costing us money?
Hierarchical organization Critical Criteria:
Collaborate on Hierarchical organization goals and point out improvements in Hierarchical organization.
– Who will provide the final approval of Organizational intelligence deliverables?
– How would one define Organizational intelligence leadership?
Industrial and organizational psychology Critical Criteria:
Illustrate Industrial and organizational psychology issues and report on developing an effective Industrial and organizational psychology strategy.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Organizational intelligence strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Organizational intelligence processes?
– What potential environmental factors impact the Organizational intelligence effort?
Kick the cat Critical Criteria:
Revitalize Kick the cat risks and track iterative Kick the cat results.
– Does Organizational intelligence include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– what is the best design framework for Organizational intelligence organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– What are the Essentials of Internal Organizational intelligence Management?
Kiss up kick down Critical Criteria:
Gauge Kiss up kick down outcomes and get going.
– Does Organizational intelligence analysis show the relationships among important Organizational intelligence factors?
Knowledge management Critical Criteria:
Accelerate Knowledge management adoptions and prioritize challenges of Knowledge management.
– Learning Systems Analysis: once one has a good grasp of the current state of the organization, there is still an important question that needs to be asked: what is the organizations potential for developing and changing – in the near future and in the longer term?
– What are the best practices in knowledge management for IT Service management ITSM?
– What vendors make products that address the Organizational intelligence needs?
– When is Knowledge Management Measured?
– How is Knowledge Management Measured?
Machiavellianism in the workplace Critical Criteria:
Air ideas re Machiavellianism in the workplace visions and find the ideas you already have.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Organizational intelligence is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– To what extent does management recognize Organizational intelligence as a tool to increase the results?
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Organizational intelligence activities?
Modes of Leadership Critical Criteria:
Reason over Modes of Leadership results and overcome Modes of Leadership skills and management ineffectiveness.
– What are the key elements of your Organizational intelligence performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– What is the purpose of Organizational intelligence in relation to the mission?
Narcissism in the workplace Critical Criteria:
Guide Narcissism in the workplace projects and summarize a clear Narcissism in the workplace focus.
– Consider your own Organizational intelligence project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Organizational intelligence with what users do day-to-day?
Operational intelligence Critical Criteria:
Paraphrase Operational intelligence adoptions and get out your magnifying glass.
– How can you negotiate Organizational intelligence successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– How do we Improve Organizational intelligence service perception, and satisfaction?
organization climate Critical Criteria:
Bootstrap organization climate outcomes and attract organization climate skills.
– How do mission and objectives affect the Organizational intelligence processes of our organization?
– What are current Organizational intelligence Paradigms?
Organization design Critical Criteria:
Devise Organization design results and point out improvements in Organization design.
– Who sets the Organizational intelligence standards?
– What about Organizational intelligence Analysis of results?
Organization development Critical Criteria:
Drive Organization development strategies and find out.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Organizational intelligence. How do we gain traction?
– Do we all define Organizational intelligence in the same way?
Organizational architecture Critical Criteria:
Probe Organizational architecture tactics and define what do we need to start doing with Organizational architecture.
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Organizational intelligence activities?
Organizational behavior Critical Criteria:
Wrangle Organizational behavior failures and sort Organizational behavior activities.
– How likely is the current Organizational intelligence plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
– Should organizational behavior management expand its content?
– How Do We Know What We Know about Organizational Behavior?
Organizational capital Critical Criteria:
Concentrate on Organizational capital decisions and learn.
– How important is Organizational intelligence to the user organizations mission?
– Is a Organizational intelligence Team Work effort in place?
Organizational chart Critical Criteria:
Demonstrate Organizational chart results and catalog Organizational chart activities.
– Constantly communicate the new direction to staff. HR must rapidly readjust organizational charts, job descriptions, workflow processes, salary levels, performance measurement, etc. Why?
– Is the Organizational intelligence organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
– When a Organizational intelligence manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
Organizational citizenship behavior Critical Criteria:
Demonstrate Organizational citizenship behavior risks and visualize why should people listen to you regarding Organizational citizenship behavior.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Organizational intelligence product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Organizational intelligence objectives?
– Are there Organizational intelligence problems defined?
Organizational commitment Critical Criteria:
Grasp Organizational commitment decisions and define what do we need to start doing with Organizational commitment.
– Have we developed a continuous monitoring strategy for the information systems (including monitoring of security control effectiveness for system-specific, hybrid, and common controls) that reflects the organizational Risk Management strategy and organizational commitment to protecting critical missions and business functions?
– Among the Organizational intelligence product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
Organizational communication Critical Criteria:
Design Organizational communication risks and pay attention to the small things.
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Organizational intelligence objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
Organizational conflict Critical Criteria:
Focus on Organizational conflict tactics and pioneer acquisition of Organizational conflict systems.
Organizational culture Critical Criteria:
Systematize Organizational culture engagements and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough Organizational culture results.
– What do we need to know, and how do we get the information required to answer this question, especially with regard to our organizational culture, technological roadmap, and where both organizations are moving in the long term?
– What are our best practices for minimizing Organizational intelligence project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Organizational intelligence project lifecycle?
– How do your measurements capture actionable Organizational intelligence information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– How is the way you as the leader think and process information affecting your organizational culture?
– Will the organizational culture support new values of the agile team?
Organizational diagnostics Critical Criteria:
See the value of Organizational diagnostics leadership and devise Organizational diagnostics key steps.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Organizational intelligence models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Organizational intelligence process?
– Have you identified your Organizational intelligence key performance indicators?
Organizational dissent Critical Criteria:
Audit Organizational dissent tasks and define what our big hairy audacious Organizational dissent goal is.
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Organizational intelligence project?
Organizational ecology Critical Criteria:
Think about Organizational ecology results and cater for concise Organizational ecology education.
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Organizational intelligence that make it risky?
– Who needs to know about Organizational intelligence ?
Organizational effectiveness Critical Criteria:
Recall Organizational effectiveness visions and assess what counts with Organizational effectiveness that we are not counting.
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Organizational intelligence processes?
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Organizational intelligence study?
– Are there Organizational intelligence Models?
Organizational engineering Critical Criteria:
Discuss Organizational engineering goals and do something to it.
– Do the Organizational intelligence decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Organizational intelligence leaders?
Organizational ethics Critical Criteria:
Chart Organizational ethics leadership and report on the economics of relationships managing Organizational ethics and constraints.
– How do we measure improved Organizational intelligence service perception, and satisfaction?
Organizational field Critical Criteria:
Set goals for Organizational field management and work towards be a leading Organizational field expert.
– Why should we adopt a Organizational intelligence framework?
Organizational identification Critical Criteria:
Cut a stake in Organizational identification adoptions and ask what if.
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Organizational intelligence values?
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Organizational intelligence? There might be some that are less obvious?
Organizational justice Critical Criteria:
Think carefully about Organizational justice results and get answers.
Organizational learning Critical Criteria:
Illustrate Organizational learning quality and report on setting up Organizational learning without losing ground.
– How do we move from reacting to problems to fact-based, systematic evaluation and improvement and organizational learning through innovation?
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Organizational intelligence delivery for example is new software needed?
Organizational life cycle Critical Criteria:
Own Organizational life cycle goals and create Organizational life cycle explanations for all managers.
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Organizational intelligence goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
Organizational network analysis Critical Criteria:
Administer Organizational network analysis decisions and create a map for yourself.
Organizational ombudsman Critical Criteria:
Scrutinze Organizational ombudsman management and improve Organizational ombudsman service perception.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Organizational intelligence processes?
– In what ways are Organizational intelligence vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– Are accountability and ownership for Organizational intelligence clearly defined?
Organizational patterns Critical Criteria:
Start Organizational patterns engagements and correct Organizational patterns management by competencies.
– How do we know that any Organizational intelligence analysis is complete and comprehensive?
Organizational performance Critical Criteria:
Recall Organizational performance governance and reduce Organizational performance costs.
– The purpose of HR analytics is to improve individual and organizational performance. So it needs to be done, even if the CEO does not require it. Moreover, how could you expect the CEO to require something that he or she probably does not know exists?
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Organizational intelligence forward?
– Are assumptions made in Organizational intelligence stated explicitly?
Organizational retaliatory behavior Critical Criteria:
Transcribe Organizational retaliatory behavior results and describe which business rules are needed as Organizational retaliatory behavior interface.
– How do we keep improving Organizational intelligence?
Organizational safety Critical Criteria:
Meet over Organizational safety strategies and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of Organizational safety.
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Organizational intelligence strengthening and reform actually originate?
– Have the types of risks that may impact Organizational intelligence been identified and analyzed?
Organizational space Critical Criteria:
Survey Organizational space engagements and observe effective Organizational space.
– What are specific Organizational intelligence Rules to follow?
Organizational storytelling Critical Criteria:
Survey Organizational storytelling visions and triple focus on important concepts of Organizational storytelling relationship management.
– Does Organizational intelligence systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
Organizational structure Critical Criteria:
Deliberate over Organizational structure failures and gather Organizational structure models .
– Another critical success factor is that appropriate governance needs to be in place. That is, is an appropriate organizational structure in place to manage the organization facing the cloud computing solution?
– Do you have a clearly defined organizational structure at organization level in order to sustain the risk management process?
– How will the existing culture and organizational structure be impacted by agile project management?
– How to manage workflows and projects, that are inherently distributed outside the organizational structure?
– What does a typical data warehouse and business intelligence organizational structure look like?
– Organizational structure for international business?
– What Organizational Structure is Required?
Perceived organizational support Critical Criteria:
Substantiate Perceived organizational support outcomes and triple focus on important concepts of Perceived organizational support relationship management.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Organizational intelligence process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Organizational intelligence process available?
Psychopathy in the workplace Critical Criteria:
Pay attention to Psychopathy in the workplace strategies and pioneer acquisition of Psychopathy in the workplace systems.
– Which Organizational intelligence goals are the most important?
Real-time business intelligence Critical Criteria:
Frame Real-time business intelligence engagements and look for lots of ideas.
– What is the source of the strategies for Organizational intelligence strengthening and reform?
– How will you know that the Organizational intelligence project has been successful?
– Is there any existing Organizational intelligence governance structure?
Suggestion box Critical Criteria:
Deduce Suggestion box strategies and look at it backwards.
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Organizational intelligence requirements in detail?
– What are the business goals Organizational intelligence is aiming to achieve?
– What will drive Organizational intelligence change?
Talent management Critical Criteria:
Deliberate over Talent management projects and optimize Talent management leadership as a key to advancement.
– Think about the people you identified for your Organizational intelligence project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– How much does it cost to set up an online learning management system?
Workplace politics Critical Criteria:
Consult on Workplace politics results and report on setting up Workplace politics without losing ground.
– Are we Assessing Organizational intelligence and Risk?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Organizational intelligence Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Organizational intelligence External links:
Productivity Metrics and Organizational Intelligence
CompetencyIQ | Organizational Intelligence
Institutional Research as Organizational Intelligence – ERIC
Balanced scorecard External links:
Balanced Scorecard Software From ClearPoint Strategy
BSC Designer® Online – Web-Based Balanced Scorecard
Balanced Scorecard Software by QuickScore
Business analytics External links:
Power BI Business Analytics Solutions
Cellular organizational structure External links:
Cellular organizational structure – iSnare Free …
Cellular organizational structure – WOW.com
Fit in or fuck off External links:
Fit in or Fuck off – T-shirts | TeeHerivar
Australia fit in or fuck off – Home | Facebook
Fit In Or Fuck Off – Fukt Shirts
Hierarchical organization External links:
Based on hierarchical organization,order these terms …
http://A hierarchical organization is an organizational structure where every entity in the organization, except one, is subordinate to a single other entity. This arrangement is a form of a hierarchy. In an organization, the hierarchy usually consists of a singular/group of power at the top with subsequent levels of power beneath them.
Industrial and organizational psychology External links:
Home | Industrial and Organizational Psychology
[PDF]PSY 338 Industrial and Organizational Psychology …
Kick the cat External links:
Kick The Cat online tickets – Chantry Centre & Lister Hall
Urban Dictionary: kick the cat
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=kick the cat
Kick the Cat – Upcoming Shows, Tickets, Reviews, More
Kiss up kick down External links:
Kiss up kick down – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
Kiss up kick down – revolvy.net
http://revolvy.net/topic/Kiss up kick down&item_type=topic
Kiss Up Kick Down – Scribd
Knowledge management External links:
A hub for technical knowledge management. — NDCAC
KMN – Knowledge Management Network
[PDF]Army Regulation 25-1, ‘Army Knowledge Management …
Machiavellianism in the workplace External links:
Machiavellianism in the workplace – iSnare Free …
Narcissism in the workplace External links:
Narcissism in the workplace and it’s effects. – YouTube
Narcissism in the Workplace – Good or Bad? – CBS News
Narcissism in the Workplace by Samuel Grier – Goodreads
Operational intelligence External links:
Operational Intelligence Center Shift Supervisor -Simon
[PDF]OPERATIONAL INTELLIGENCE FAILURES OF THE …
Operational Intelligence and Visualization
Organization design External links:
Organization Design Studio™
The 4 Cs of organization design | Slalom
ON THE MARK (OTM) – Organization Design
Organization development External links:
National Center for Organization Development Home
What is Organization Development? – OD Network
Organizational behavior External links:
Organizational Behavior – Cognella
Organizational behavior (Book, 2008) [WorldCat.org]
Organizational Behavior – AbeBooks
Organizational chart External links:
What is an Organizational Chart | Lucidchart
[PDF]Sample Organizational Chart – cmaanet.org
https://cmaanet.org/files/Sample Organizational Chart.pdf
Title IX Organizational Chart – Drake University
Organizational citizenship behavior External links:
[PDF]A Study of Organizational Citizenship Behavior …
[DOC]Organizational Citizenship Behavior (OCB):
[DOC]Organizational Citizenship Behavior Checklist …
Organizational commitment External links:
[PDF]Organizational Commitment and J ob Satisfaction
Organizational communication External links:
[PPT]Organizational Communication – Illinois State University
[PPT]Organizational Communication – cas.unt.edu
Organizational Communication – Oregon State University
Organizational conflict External links:
[PDF]Organizational Conflict: Concepts and Models – JStor
[DOC]ORGANIZATIONAL CONFLICT OF INTEREST
Organizational culture External links:
Organizational Culture and Leadership | gothamCulture
Denison Consulting: Organizational Culture and …
Organizational Culture – PRACTICAL MANAGEMENT
Organizational diagnostics External links:
Organizational Diagnostics – Berkshireadvisors
Organizational dissent External links:
ORGANIZATIONAL DISSENT – EBSCO Information …
Organizational ecology External links:
[DOC]Organizational Ecology – The University of North …
Organizational ecology (eBook, 1993) [WorldCat.org]
Organizational Ecology – gaoxiao.store
Organizational effectiveness External links:
Organizational Effectiveness Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
Organizational effectiveness (Book, 2010) [WorldCat.org]
Division of Human Resources & Organizational Effectiveness
Organizational engineering External links:
Team Analysis – Organizational Engineering and …
The Organizational Engineering Institute, tools and information on the study of organizational engineering.
http://Certification · Contact · Theory/Practice · Search · Monique B. Carnino · I Opt
Organizational ethics External links:
Organizational Ethics Essays – ManyEssays.com
Example of Organizational Ethics | Chron.com
[PDF]Organizational Ethics Statement | Children’s Hospital …
Organizational identification External links:
Reconsidering the Organizational Identification Questionnaire.
Organizational justice External links:
Family-Friendly Policies and Organizational Justice | …
Organizational Justice – Psychology – Oxford Bibliographies
Organizational learning External links:
Thunderwater Organizational Learning Institute | …
Society for Organizational Learning – Official Site
Organizational life cycle External links:
Organizational Life Cycle Stages | NH Center for Nonprofits
Organizational life cycle – Official Site
Organizational Life Cycle Flashcards | Quizlet
Organizational network analysis External links:
[PPT]ORGANIZATIONAL NETWORK ANALYSIS: A …
Organizational network analysis is a method for studying communication and socio-technical networks within a formal organization. It is a quantitative descriptive technique for creating statistical and graphical models of the people, tasks, groups, knowledge and resources of organizational systems.
[PDF]Organizational Network Analysis for Two Networks in …
Organizational patterns External links:
Text Structure and Organizational Patterns Worksheets
Quiz #4: Organizational Patterns – Instructure
Quia – Organizational Patterns Quiz
Organizational performance External links:
Organizational Performance Group
Organizational retaliatory behavior External links:
SAGE Reference – Organizational Retaliatory Behavior
ORB – Organizational Retaliatory Behavior | AcronymFinder
Organizational safety External links:
[PDF]PMA’s Organizational Safety Institute – maritimepg.com
Organizational Safety Culture | ISHM
Organizational space External links:
CiteSeerX — Organizational space:
Organizational Spaces – Edward Elgar Publishing
Organizational storytelling External links:
Organizational Storytelling – BrightTALK
Organizational structure External links:
Organizational Structure | About IHS
Social Security Organizational Structure
Organizational Structure Opportunities – CA State Parks
Perceived organizational support External links:
Perceived Organizational Support – Dr. Eisenberger
Real-time business intelligence External links:
We Make Real-Time Business Intelligence Work on Hadoop
Suggestion box External links:
Suggestion Ox || Create Your Suggestion Box in 15 Seconds!
Suggestion Ox || The 100% Anonymous Online Suggestion Box
Title I Information / Title I Suggestion Box – gwd50.org
Talent management External links:
Snagajob – Talent Management System
Self Management Group – Your Partners in Talent Management
VA Learning University – Talent Management System
Workplace politics External links:
How to Break Down Workplace Politics | Leadership
6 Ways to Rise Above Workplace Politics (and Emerge Unscathed)