What is involved in internet fraud
Find out what the related areas are that internet fraud connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a internet fraud thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its internet fraud journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward internet fraud leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which internet fraud related domains to cover and 153 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
internet fraud, Junk fax, Forex scam, Rent-a-car scam, Spam and Open Relay Blocking System, Doorway page, Madoff investment scandal, Hijacked journals, Securities fraud, URL redirection, Voice phishing, Saradha Group financial scandal, Forum spam, Referrer spam, Sick baby hoax, Messaging spam, Ponzi scheme, Ninoy Aquino International Airport bullet planting scandal, Communications protocol, Ebola virus, Fiddle game, Romance scam, Spam in blogs, The Spamhaus Project, Job fraud, Black money scam, Error account, Pharmaceutical fraud, Scam baiting, False billing, Click fraud, Mobile phone spam, Telemarketing fraud, Make Money Fast, Telephone slamming, Sham marriage, Thai zig zag scam, Bank fraud, Newsgroup spam, Boiler room, Parasite hosting, Stock Generation, Pyramid schemes in Albania, internet fraud, Phone fraud, Aman Futures Group, Business logic abuse, Extraterrestrial real estate, Advance-fee fraud, Distributed Checksum Clearinghouse, Coin-matching game, Ripoff Report, Coin rolling scams, Network Abuse Clearinghouse, Fine print, Sucker list, 9/11 attacks, Three-card Monte, Scientific misconduct, Scams in intellectual property, High-yield investment program, Address munging, Faked death, Trojan horse:
internet fraud Critical Criteria:
Merge internet fraud tasks and probe the present value of growth of internet fraud.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent internet fraud services/products?
– Do we monitor the internet fraud decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
– What sources do you use to gather information for a internet fraud study?
Junk fax Critical Criteria:
Trace Junk fax governance and adjust implementation of Junk fax.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect internet fraud workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– What about internet fraud Analysis of results?
– Are there internet fraud problems defined?
Forex scam Critical Criteria:
Grade Forex scam governance and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in Forex scam.
– Have you identified your internet fraud key performance indicators?
– Does the internet fraud task fit the clients priorities?
Rent-a-car scam Critical Criteria:
Derive from Rent-a-car scam quality and prioritize challenges of Rent-a-car scam.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your internet fraud project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of internet fraud that make it risky?
Spam and Open Relay Blocking System Critical Criteria:
Adapt Spam and Open Relay Blocking System management and tour deciding if Spam and Open Relay Blocking System progress is made.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which internet fraud models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– Do those selected for the internet fraud team have a good general understanding of what internet fraud is all about?
– What vendors make products that address the internet fraud needs?
Doorway page Critical Criteria:
Be responsible for Doorway page failures and customize techniques for implementing Doorway page controls.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of internet fraud product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– What management system can we use to leverage the internet fraud experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
Madoff investment scandal Critical Criteria:
Check Madoff investment scandal governance and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive Madoff investment scandal projects.
– How do we ensure that implementations of internet fraud products are done in a way that ensures safety?
– What business benefits will internet fraud goals deliver if achieved?
– What are our internet fraud Processes?
Hijacked journals Critical Criteria:
Map Hijacked journals projects and shift your focus.
– Are there internet fraud Models?
Securities fraud Critical Criteria:
Study Securities fraud governance and sort Securities fraud activities.
– What is the source of the strategies for internet fraud strengthening and reform?
– Do we have past internet fraud Successes?
URL redirection Critical Criteria:
Distinguish URL redirection strategies and gather practices for scaling URL redirection.
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a internet fraud project?
– Do we all define internet fraud in the same way?
– Is the scope of internet fraud defined?
Voice phishing Critical Criteria:
Examine Voice phishing results and triple focus on important concepts of Voice phishing relationship management.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about internet fraud. How do we gain traction?
– For your internet fraud project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
– Among the internet fraud product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
Saradha Group financial scandal Critical Criteria:
Ventilate your thoughts about Saradha Group financial scandal decisions and research ways can we become the Saradha Group financial scandal company that would put us out of business.
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that internet fraud objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations internet fraud values?
– What are specific internet fraud Rules to follow?
Forum spam Critical Criteria:
Demonstrate Forum spam decisions and create a map for yourself.
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its internet fraud processes?
– How do we go about Comparing internet fraud approaches/solutions?
Referrer spam Critical Criteria:
Systematize Referrer spam issues and visualize why should people listen to you regarding Referrer spam.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your internet fraud strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom internet fraud project?
Sick baby hoax Critical Criteria:
Ventilate your thoughts about Sick baby hoax results and research ways can we become the Sick baby hoax company that would put us out of business.
– What is the purpose of internet fraud in relation to the mission?
– Who sets the internet fraud standards?
Messaging spam Critical Criteria:
Deliberate over Messaging spam failures and find out.
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with internet fraud ?
– Can we do internet fraud without complex (expensive) analysis?
– Does internet fraud appropriately measure and monitor risk?
Ponzi scheme Critical Criteria:
Guide Ponzi scheme quality and oversee implementation of Ponzi scheme.
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a internet fraud project?
Ninoy Aquino International Airport bullet planting scandal Critical Criteria:
Scan Ninoy Aquino International Airport bullet planting scandal tactics and achieve a single Ninoy Aquino International Airport bullet planting scandal view and bringing data together.
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for internet fraud strengthening and reform actually originate?
Communications protocol Critical Criteria:
Value Communications protocol tactics and develop and take control of the Communications protocol initiative.
– In what ways are internet fraud vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– What threat is internet fraud addressing?
Ebola virus Critical Criteria:
Accelerate Ebola virus leadership and create a map for yourself.
– What are the disruptive internet fraud technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a internet fraud strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– What are the Key enablers to make this internet fraud move?
Fiddle game Critical Criteria:
Align Fiddle game leadership and describe which business rules are needed as Fiddle game interface.
– How likely is the current internet fraud plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
– How do we Improve internet fraud service perception, and satisfaction?
– Is a internet fraud Team Work effort in place?
Romance scam Critical Criteria:
Inquire about Romance scam outcomes and shift your focus.
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these internet fraud processes?
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this internet fraud process?
Spam in blogs Critical Criteria:
Generalize Spam in blogs adoptions and report on the economics of relationships managing Spam in blogs and constraints.
– What are current internet fraud Paradigms?
– How to deal with internet fraud Changes?
The Spamhaus Project Critical Criteria:
Experiment with The Spamhaus Project tactics and gather The Spamhaus Project models .
– Who will be responsible for documenting the internet fraud requirements in detail?
– How do we go about Securing internet fraud?
Job fraud Critical Criteria:
Reorganize Job fraud leadership and find the ideas you already have.
– When a internet fraud manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
– What are all of our internet fraud domains and what do they do?
Black money scam Critical Criteria:
Adapt Black money scam issues and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough Black money scam results.
– Will internet fraud deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
– What is our formula for success in internet fraud ?
Error account Critical Criteria:
Study Error account tactics and know what your objective is.
– How can you measure internet fraud in a systematic way?
– How to Secure internet fraud?
Pharmaceutical fraud Critical Criteria:
Contribute to Pharmaceutical fraud goals and devote time assessing Pharmaceutical fraud and its risk.
– What are the Essentials of Internal internet fraud Management?
Scam baiting Critical Criteria:
Audit Scam baiting leadership and explain and analyze the challenges of Scam baiting.
– What are our best practices for minimizing internet fraud project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the internet fraud project lifecycle?
– Is the internet fraud organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in internet fraud?
False billing Critical Criteria:
Demonstrate False billing strategies and document what potential False billing megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– Will internet fraud have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– Is Supporting internet fraud documentation required?
Click fraud Critical Criteria:
Be responsible for Click fraud quality and figure out ways to motivate other Click fraud users.
– How do we measure improved internet fraud service perception, and satisfaction?
– How will you measure your internet fraud effectiveness?
Mobile phone spam Critical Criteria:
Paraphrase Mobile phone spam visions and catalog Mobile phone spam activities.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new internet fraud in a volatile global economy?
– Are assumptions made in internet fraud stated explicitly?
Telemarketing fraud Critical Criteria:
Talk about Telemarketing fraud adoptions and figure out ways to motivate other Telemarketing fraud users.
– Does internet fraud analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
Make Money Fast Critical Criteria:
Troubleshoot Make Money Fast outcomes and differentiate in coordinating Make Money Fast.
– How can you negotiate internet fraud successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– What potential environmental factors impact the internet fraud effort?
Telephone slamming Critical Criteria:
Group Telephone slamming goals and ask what if.
– How can the value of internet fraud be defined?
Sham marriage Critical Criteria:
Grade Sham marriage decisions and give examples utilizing a core of simple Sham marriage skills.
– How do we Identify specific internet fraud investment and emerging trends?
Thai zig zag scam Critical Criteria:
Paraphrase Thai zig zag scam decisions and question.
– Does internet fraud include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
Bank fraud Critical Criteria:
Map Bank fraud issues and report on developing an effective Bank fraud strategy.
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to internet fraud?
Newsgroup spam Critical Criteria:
Accumulate Newsgroup spam tasks and improve Newsgroup spam service perception.
– What are the short and long-term internet fraud goals?
Boiler room Critical Criteria:
Steer Boiler room failures and forecast involvement of future Boiler room projects in development.
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving internet fraud forward?
Parasite hosting Critical Criteria:
Start Parasite hosting strategies and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in Parasite hosting.
– To what extent does management recognize internet fraud as a tool to increase the results?
– What will drive internet fraud change?
Stock Generation Critical Criteria:
Understand Stock Generation engagements and drive action.
– What are the record-keeping requirements of internet fraud activities?
Pyramid schemes in Albania Critical Criteria:
Drive Pyramid schemes in Albania visions and clarify ways to gain access to competitive Pyramid schemes in Albania services.
– Who needs to know about internet fraud ?
internet fraud Critical Criteria:
Scrutinze internet fraud planning and devote time assessing internet fraud and its risk.
– How will you know that the internet fraud project has been successful?
Phone fraud Critical Criteria:
Discuss Phone fraud visions and describe which business rules are needed as Phone fraud interface.
– How important is internet fraud to the user organizations mission?
Aman Futures Group Critical Criteria:
Be responsible for Aman Futures Group visions and change contexts.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of internet fraud into the services that we provide?
– Why should we adopt a internet fraud framework?
Business logic abuse Critical Criteria:
Explore Business logic abuse projects and drive action.
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the internet fraud process?
– What are internal and external internet fraud relations?
– Are we Assessing internet fraud and Risk?
Extraterrestrial real estate Critical Criteria:
Focus on Extraterrestrial real estate management and observe effective Extraterrestrial real estate.
– Do internet fraud rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
Advance-fee fraud Critical Criteria:
Contribute to Advance-fee fraud governance and achieve a single Advance-fee fraud view and bringing data together.
– Does our organization need more internet fraud education?
Distributed Checksum Clearinghouse Critical Criteria:
Focus on Distributed Checksum Clearinghouse risks and know what your objective is.
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the internet fraud process?
Coin-matching game Critical Criteria:
Focus on Coin-matching game goals and improve Coin-matching game service perception.
– Does internet fraud analysis show the relationships among important internet fraud factors?
– Meeting the challenge: are missed internet fraud opportunities costing us money?
– How can we improve internet fraud?
Ripoff Report Critical Criteria:
Adapt Ripoff Report engagements and check on ways to get started with Ripoff Report.
Coin rolling scams Critical Criteria:
Accommodate Coin rolling scams strategies and remodel and develop an effective Coin rolling scams strategy.
– Who will provide the final approval of internet fraud deliverables?
Network Abuse Clearinghouse Critical Criteria:
Set goals for Network Abuse Clearinghouse risks and shift your focus.
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as internet fraud leaders?
– Why are internet fraud skills important?
Fine print Critical Criteria:
Closely inspect Fine print planning and ask what if.
– How do your measurements capture actionable internet fraud information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– What is our internet fraud Strategy?
Sucker list Critical Criteria:
Use past Sucker list decisions and revise understanding of Sucker list architectures.
– Is internet fraud Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
9/11 attacks Critical Criteria:
Analyze 9/11 attacks visions and secure 9/11 attacks creativity.
– How is the value delivered by internet fraud being measured?
Three-card Monte Critical Criteria:
Explore Three-card Monte goals and achieve a single Three-card Monte view and bringing data together.
– Have all basic functions of internet fraud been defined?
Scientific misconduct Critical Criteria:
Confer over Scientific misconduct failures and report on developing an effective Scientific misconduct strategy.
– what is the best design framework for internet fraud organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– What are your most important goals for the strategic internet fraud objectives?
Scams in intellectual property Critical Criteria:
Rank Scams in intellectual property engagements and raise human resource and employment practices for Scams in intellectual property.
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if internet fraud does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing internet fraud? There might be some that are less obvious?
High-yield investment program Critical Criteria:
Depict High-yield investment program strategies and achieve a single High-yield investment program view and bringing data together.
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our internet fraud agendas for the next 3 years?
– Is maximizing internet fraud protection the same as minimizing internet fraud loss?
Address munging Critical Criteria:
Generalize Address munging planning and point out Address munging tensions in leadership.
– In a project to restructure internet fraud outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
Faked death Critical Criteria:
Model after Faked death management and budget for Faked death challenges.
– In the case of a internet fraud project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a internet fraud project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any internet fraud project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good internet fraud project manager?
Trojan horse Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Trojan horse decisions and overcome Trojan horse skills and management ineffectiveness.
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the internet fraud Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
internet fraud External links:
Identity Theft & Internet Fraud | Nevada State Bank
Internet Fraud legal definition of Internet Fraud
Forex scam External links:
Another Forex Scam in Malaysia IBS Group | IBS 诈骗集团— …
Forexfraud – Forex Scam Watch | Forex Broker Reviews
Rent-a-car scam External links:
Enterprise Rent-A-Car scam – YouTube
Spam and Open Relay Blocking System External links:
SORBS means Spam and Open Relay Blocking System – …
Spam and Open Relay Blocking System (SORBS) – Home | Facebook
Doorway page External links:
What is Doorway Page (SEO)? Webopedia Definition
Doorway Pages – What Are They? – Lifewire
Omron Doorway Page | My Site
Madoff investment scandal External links:
Madoff investment scandal – YouTube
The Madoff Investment Scandal : NPR
Hijacked journals External links:
Converse’s “Hijacked Journals” Video – YouTube
List of Hijacked Journals | Stop Predatory Journals
Securities fraud External links:
Securities Fraud Lawyers – New York Securities Attorney
URL redirection External links:
Types of URL Redirection | Redirect Detective
Voice phishing External links:
Bank of Hawaii Warns of Fradulent Voice Phishing Scam
Voice Phishing | The Office of Attorney General Lori Swanson
Phone Scams and Voice Phishing (Vishing) / …
Forum spam External links:
We’re Fighting Forum Spam – Free SMF Forum hosting
Darodar Forum Spam – An infographic (2015) – Google+
Referrer spam External links:
Block Referrer Spam at the Source – CrashCloud
What is Referrer Spam and How Do You Get Rid of It? | SEJ
Referrer Spam Remover – Product Hunt
Sick baby hoax External links:
Sick baby hoax – Revolvy
www.revolvy.com/topic/Sick baby hoax
Sick baby hoax – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
Yet Another Deplorable Sick Baby Hoax – Hoax Slayer
Messaging spam External links:
Messaging spam | Define Messaging spam at …
block messaging spam | Verizon Community
[PDF]American Messaging Spam Policy
Ponzi scheme External links:
Ponzi Scheme Questions and Answers | Internal Revenue Service
Communications protocol External links:
Modbus-Simple Communications Protocol
[PDF]The JT65 Communications Protocol
Safety Communications Protocol – xavier.edu
Ebola virus External links:
Ebola Virus: Symptoms, Treatment, and Prevention – WebMD
How Ebola virus spreads – CNN
Fiddle game External links:
Fiddle Game book by Richard A. Thompson – thriftbooks.com
Fiddle Game – YouTube
Fiddle Game – Carnegie Library of Pittsburgh – OverDrive
Romance scam External links:
Romance Scams – Official Site
Victim out $510K after online romance scam – YouTube
Spam in blogs External links:
Spam in blogs – DECISION STATS
Spam in blogs | M4M Message Forums
The Spamhaus Project External links:
The Spamhaus Project – Official Site
Blocklist Removal Center – The Spamhaus Project
The Spamhaus Project – Home | Facebook
Job fraud External links:
Youths held for job fraud in Kochi | Manorama News – YouTube
Job fraud | ReliefWeb
VNM HEADLINE 3 Held For Job Fraud by Leena Patil 28 09 16
Black money scam External links:
☆Dateline MSN- The Dyed Black Money Scam – YouTube
Pharmaceutical fraud External links:
Christopher V. Tisi – Ashcraft & Gerel, Pharmaceutical fraud
Pharma 101 – Pharmaceutical Fraud
Scam baiting External links:
Scam Baiting Dangers | Romance Scams
Prank Calls, Scam Baiting & Original Music – Audio | Higgypop
Leo Takacs // Scam Baiting – YouTube
Click fraud External links:
Click Fraud Detection & Protection Service
What is Click Fraud? – Definition from Techopedia
ClickCease Click Fraud Protection
Mobile phone spam External links:
Mobile phone spam from Madagascar – tekkie
Mobile phone spam – definition of Mobile phone spam by …
Telemarketing fraud External links:
Telemarketing Fraud | Washington State
Telemarketing Fraud, May 20 2008 | Video | C-SPAN.org
Make Money Fast External links:
10 Ways To Make Money Fast – Reader’s Digest
10 Smart Ways to Make Money Fast | Inc.com
How to Make Money Fast: 127 Ways to Make $100 – …
Telephone slamming External links:
[PDF]A Consumer’s Guide to Telephone Slamming – …
Telephone Slamming Prevention, Nov 3 1997 | Video | C-SPAN.org
Telephone Slamming – The Eric Ryan Corporation
Thai zig zag scam External links:
Thai Zig Zag Scam Definition – What is Thai Zig Zag Scam?
Thai zig zag scam – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
Boiler room External links:
Vitina’s Deli & Boiler Room – Home | Facebook
Boiler Room – YouTube
Jan 25, 2018 · Reserve a table at Boiler Room, Omaha on TripAdvisor: See 156 unbiased reviews of Boiler Room, rated 4.5 of 5 on TripAdvisor and ranked #42 of …
4.5/5156 TripAdvisor reviews
Parasite hosting External links:
Rogue One – A Parasite Hosting Story – Fast Fwd
Stock Generation External links:
Alfa Stock Generation Review – HYIP Scam? – YouTube
Stock Generation (@stockpicksgod) | Twitter
Pyramid schemes in Albania External links:
[PDF]The Rise and Fall of Pyramid Schemes in Albania – …
The Rise and Fall of the Pyramid Schemes in Albania – IMF
internet fraud External links:
Identity Theft & Internet Fraud | Nevada State Bank
Fraud Awareness Tips: Prevent Internet Fraud – Autotrader
Phone fraud External links:
Cell Phone Fraud | Federal Communications Commission
TIGTA Warns of “Largest Ever” Phone Fraud Scam …
Phone Fraud | Consumer Information
Aman Futures Group External links:
Aman Futures Group Philippines Archives | Inquirer Business
Aman Futures Group – Local Business | Facebook
Advance-fee fraud External links:
Distributed Checksum Clearinghouse External links:
Distributed Checksum Clearinghouse (DCC) – InfoCenter
dcc(8) – Distributed Checksum Clearinghouse
Ripoff Report External links:
TDA Account: RipOff Report and Double Authenticated …
Ripoff Report (@RipoffReport) | Twitter
Log In | Ripoff Report
Coin rolling scams External links:
Coin Rolling Scams Definition – What is Coin Rolling Scams?
Coin rolling scams – Revolvy
www.revolvy.com/topic/Coin rolling scams
Fine print External links:
The fine print | Legal | Simplii Financial
Legal Policies, Disclaimers & Fine Print | O’Reilly Auto Parts
Sucker list External links:
On The Sucker List – CBS News
Sucker List | Definition of Sucker List by Merriam-Webster
Stay Off The Sucker List and Avoid Scam Charities.html
9/11 attacks External links:
9/11 Timeline Video – 9/11 Attacks – HISTORY.com
Scientific misconduct External links:
Scientific Misconduct Law | Cohen Seglias Washington DC
[PDF]Scientific Misconduct – Explorable
Scientific misconduct: also an issue in nursing science?
Scams in intellectual property External links:
Scams in intellectual property – Sources
Scams in Intellectual Property | Scams Intellectual Property
High-yield investment program External links:
High-Yield Investment Program – HYIP
Address munging External links:
What is Address Munging? Webopedia Definition
Address Munging Considered Harmful – Interhack Research