What is involved in Supply Chain Performance Management
Find out what the related areas are that Supply Chain Performance Management connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Supply Chain Performance Management thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Supply Chain Performance Management journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Supply Chain Performance Management leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Supply Chain Performance Management related domains to cover and 247 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Supply Chain Performance Management, Development economics, Management accounting, Knowledge management, Outline of business management, Integrated management, Sole proprietorship, Health impact assessment, KEDGE Business School, Conflict minerals, Integrated business planning, Financial institution, Fair trade, Business school, Environmental resource management, Quality management, Capacity management, Program management, International Organization for Standardization, Enterprise resource planning, Assembly line, Comparison of supply chain certification programmes, Skills management, Management accounting in supply chains, Cranfield School of Management, Business development, Talent management, Master of Science in Supply Chain Management, Systems engineering, Innovation management, Theory of constraints, Management development, Organizational structure, Quick response manufacturing, Mergers and acquisitions, Environmental economics, Demand management, Supply chain security, Supply chain management, Economic development, Constitutional documents, Financial statement analysis, Power management, Health administration, Liquid logistics, Social impact assessment, Environmental, social and corporate governance, Channel coordination, Problem management, Sales management, Child labour, Sullivan principles, Capital budgeting, Supply chain network, Association management, Just In Time, Collaborative method, Business ethics, Eco-Management and Audit Scheme, Construction management, Land management, 2013 Savar building collapse, Global Reporting Initiative, Military supply chain management, Business judgment rule, Workflow management system, Customer relationship management, Organizational communication, Eliyahu M. Goldratt, Military administration:
Supply Chain Performance Management Critical Criteria:
Explore Supply Chain Performance Management failures and improve Supply Chain Performance Management service perception.
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Supply Chain Performance Management does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– In what ways are Supply Chain Performance Management vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
Development economics Critical Criteria:
Debate over Development economics adoptions and gather Development economics models .
– How do mission and objectives affect the Supply Chain Performance Management processes of our organization?
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Supply Chain Performance Management project?
– What are the barriers to increased Supply Chain Performance Management production?
Management accounting Critical Criteria:
Investigate Management accounting outcomes and track iterative Management accounting results.
– Is maximizing Supply Chain Performance Management protection the same as minimizing Supply Chain Performance Management loss?
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Supply Chain Performance Management?
– How can we improve Supply Chain Performance Management?
Knowledge management Critical Criteria:
Boost Knowledge management quality and clarify ways to gain access to competitive Knowledge management services.
– Do the Supply Chain Performance Management decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Supply Chain Performance Management leaders?
– What are the best practices in knowledge management for IT Service management ITSM?
– How do we manage Supply Chain Performance Management Knowledge Management (KM)?
– What best practices in knowledge management for Service management do we use?
– What is Effective Supply Chain Performance Management?
– When is Knowledge Management Measured?
Outline of business management Critical Criteria:
Give examples of Outline of business management planning and overcome Outline of business management skills and management ineffectiveness.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Supply Chain Performance Management workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– What are the Key enablers to make this Supply Chain Performance Management move?
– Why should we adopt a Supply Chain Performance Management framework?
Integrated management Critical Criteria:
Deduce Integrated management engagements and document what potential Integrated management megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Supply Chain Performance Management forward?
– How would one define Supply Chain Performance Management leadership?
Sole proprietorship Critical Criteria:
Investigate Sole proprietorship outcomes and define Sole proprietorship competency-based leadership.
– How can you negotiate Supply Chain Performance Management successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– How do we maintain Supply Chain Performance Managements Integrity?
Health impact assessment Critical Criteria:
Contribute to Health impact assessment decisions and create Health impact assessment explanations for all managers.
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Supply Chain Performance Management objectives?
– Have you identified your Supply Chain Performance Management key performance indicators?
KEDGE Business School Critical Criteria:
Chat re KEDGE Business School management and find out what it really means.
– How do your measurements capture actionable Supply Chain Performance Management information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– How to deal with Supply Chain Performance Management Changes?
Conflict minerals Critical Criteria:
Collaborate on Conflict minerals quality and report on setting up Conflict minerals without losing ground.
– Do we monitor the Supply Chain Performance Management decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
– Is the scope of Supply Chain Performance Management defined?
Integrated business planning Critical Criteria:
Start Integrated business planning strategies and ask what if.
– Is Supply Chain Performance Management dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
– How will you know that the Supply Chain Performance Management project has been successful?
Financial institution Critical Criteria:
Dissect Financial institution quality and change contexts.
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Supply Chain Performance Management?
– Data segregation: will the financial institutions data share resources with data from other cloud clients?
– Does Supply Chain Performance Management analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
– What are internal and external Supply Chain Performance Management relations?
– Has or will any financial institution extend you a line of credit?
– Why are financial institutions interested in DLTs?
Fair trade Critical Criteria:
Administer Fair trade planning and perfect Fair trade conflict management.
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Supply Chain Performance Management is underway?
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Supply Chain Performance Management values?
– How do we go about Securing Supply Chain Performance Management?
Business school Critical Criteria:
Familiarize yourself with Business school planning and pioneer acquisition of Business school systems.
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Supply Chain Performance Management process?
– How is the value delivered by Supply Chain Performance Management being measured?
Environmental resource management Critical Criteria:
Weigh in on Environmental resource management failures and explain and analyze the challenges of Environmental resource management.
– In a project to restructure Supply Chain Performance Management outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– How do we measure improved Supply Chain Performance Management service perception, and satisfaction?
Quality management Critical Criteria:
Be clear about Quality management failures and get the big picture.
– How do we know that any Supply Chain Performance Management analysis is complete and comprehensive?
– What potential environmental factors impact the Supply Chain Performance Management effort?
– What is the future of Data Quality management?
– Quality management -are clients satisfied?
Capacity management Critical Criteria:
Recall Capacity management adoptions and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive Capacity management decisions.
– Application sizing is a technique used by capacity management. why is application sizing important?
– How do we Identify specific Supply Chain Performance Management investment and emerging trends?
– How do we go about Comparing Supply Chain Performance Management approaches/solutions?
Program management Critical Criteria:
Paraphrase Program management adoptions and differentiate in coordinating Program management.
– Did implementation of the program create any problems or prompt observations which should be considered when interpreting the results?
– Have any changes occurred which could weaken management support obtained for the program during the planning phase?
– Are insurmountable gaps forming between the resources required to achieve the objectives and those available?
– Are basic time management techniques being used to ensure that the implementation process is efficient?
– What is the source of the strategies for Supply Chain Performance Management strengthening and reform?
– Would using third parties or shared service centers increase risks to our security and it sourcing?
– How will our organization address the key risk areas of security, resilience and data leakage?
– How have the content themes in the management of programs and projects evolved over time?
– Do the people involved in the program have these skills or have access to them?
– What are the opportunity costs for conducting the program?
– What would be the role of the committee or working party?
– Is the overall time frame for the program realistic?
– What resources are needed to make required changes?
– How many staff are needed to conduct the program?
– Who are the likely stakeholders in this program?
– Is the communication strategy being implemented?
– Is the rationale for the proposed program clear?
– How have similar programs been evaluated?
– Is the program on, or close to, budget?
– How do you take control?
International Organization for Standardization Critical Criteria:
Merge International Organization for Standardization projects and frame using storytelling to create more compelling International Organization for Standardization projects.
– Are there Supply Chain Performance Management problems defined?
Enterprise resource planning Critical Criteria:
Consider Enterprise resource planning failures and achieve a single Enterprise resource planning view and bringing data together.
– Does Supply Chain Performance Management include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– What threat is Supply Chain Performance Management addressing?
Assembly line Critical Criteria:
Confer re Assembly line tasks and balance specific methods for improving Assembly line results.
– Does Supply Chain Performance Management systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– How likely is the current Supply Chain Performance Management plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
Comparison of supply chain certification programmes Critical Criteria:
Unify Comparison of supply chain certification programmes tasks and test out new things.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Supply Chain Performance Management? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
Skills management Critical Criteria:
Cut a stake in Skills management leadership and correct better engagement with Skills management results.
– Do Supply Chain Performance Management rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
– How much does Supply Chain Performance Management help?
Management accounting in supply chains Critical Criteria:
Facilitate Management accounting in supply chains visions and get answers.
Cranfield School of Management Critical Criteria:
Study Cranfield School of Management engagements and look at the big picture.
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Supply Chain Performance Management objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– Are assumptions made in Supply Chain Performance Management stated explicitly?
Business development Critical Criteria:
Distinguish Business development decisions and check on ways to get started with Business development.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Supply Chain Performance Management in a volatile global economy?
Talent management Critical Criteria:
Gauge Talent management governance and proactively manage Talent management risks.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Supply Chain Performance Management?
– Think about the functions involved in your Supply Chain Performance Management project. what processes flow from these functions?
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Supply Chain Performance Management activities?
– How much does it cost to set up an online learning management system?
Master of Science in Supply Chain Management Critical Criteria:
Deliberate Master of Science in Supply Chain Management failures and finalize specific methods for Master of Science in Supply Chain Management acceptance.
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Supply Chain Performance Management delivery for example is new software needed?
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Supply Chain Performance Management opportunities costing us money?
Systems engineering Critical Criteria:
Check Systems engineering adoptions and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
– If you had to recreate the system at a certain state in its life cycle or duplicate the deployed system in the test lab to check out a fault, would you have all of the configuration data and documentation version information you would need to do so?
– If we can describe engineered systems in a way analogous to natural systems (global complexity emerging from local simplicity, for example), can we identify the parameters which obey the kind of power-law relationship we find in natural systems?
– What constraints apply, either in the nature and scope of our design effort (time, cost, funding, and other resources) or in the nature (size, cost, weight, etc.) of our solution?
– Regarding the way the system is formed and operates and the scale of interest; e.g., are we interested in complexity at the level of atoms or of cells or of organs?
– What is the structure of the different information aspects on the interface?
– Does management understand principles and concepts of system engineering?
– Is the funding for the project secure, or is only part of it in place?
– What are the elements and the high-level capabilities of the system?
– Has organization developed a plan for continuous improvement?
– Why has systems engineering emerged as a distinct discipline?
– How do functions occur between parts of the system?
– Who are the stakeholders involved with the system?
– What solution options may be appropriate?
– Where would we like to be in the future?
– What parts are connected to each other?
– How much systems engineering is enough?
– What priorities are appropriate?
– How much architecting is enough?
– What option is best?
– Right business case?
Innovation management Critical Criteria:
Wrangle Innovation management adoptions and oversee Innovation management management by competencies.
Theory of constraints Critical Criteria:
Examine Theory of constraints tactics and develop and take control of the Theory of constraints initiative.
– What notable similarities and differences exist among systems thinking lean thinking and the theory of constraints?
– What is this thing called theory of constraints and how should it be implemented?
Management development Critical Criteria:
Inquire about Management development issues and differentiate in coordinating Management development.
Organizational structure Critical Criteria:
Focus on Organizational structure strategies and forecast involvement of future Organizational structure projects in development.
– Another critical success factor is that appropriate governance needs to be in place. That is, is an appropriate organizational structure in place to manage the organization facing the cloud computing solution?
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Supply Chain Performance Management. How do we gain traction?
– Do you have a clearly defined organizational structure at organization level in order to sustain the risk management process?
– How will the existing culture and organizational structure be impacted by agile project management?
– How to manage workflows and projects, that are inherently distributed outside the organizational structure?
– What does a typical data warehouse and business intelligence organizational structure look like?
– What are the usability implications of Supply Chain Performance Management actions?
– Organizational structure for international business?
– What Organizational Structure is Required?
Quick response manufacturing Critical Criteria:
Bootstrap Quick response manufacturing adoptions and test out new things.
– Is there any existing Supply Chain Performance Management governance structure?
Mergers and acquisitions Critical Criteria:
Frame Mergers and acquisitions visions and acquire concise Mergers and acquisitions education.
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Supply Chain Performance Management agendas for the next 3 years?
– Do we all define Supply Chain Performance Management in the same way?
Environmental economics Critical Criteria:
Interpolate Environmental economics decisions and ask questions.
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Supply Chain Performance Management? There might be some that are less obvious?
Demand management Critical Criteria:
Win new insights about Demand management governance and define what our big hairy audacious Demand management goal is.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Supply Chain Performance Management product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– Which are the key performance indicators for Customer Service?
– Is your organization considering or implementing the concept of DevOps?
Supply chain security Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Supply chain security decisions and find out.
– The pharmaceutical industry is also taking advantage of digital progress. It is using IoT for supply chain security in packaging and tracking of drugs. There are new companies using computer chips in pills for tracking adherence to drug regimens and associated biometrics. Using this as an example, how will we use and protect this sensitive data?
– Who will provide the final approval of Supply Chain Performance Management deliverables?
– Why is Supply Chain Performance Management important for you now?
– Is a Supply Chain Performance Management Team Work effort in place?
Supply chain management Critical Criteria:
Think carefully about Supply chain management adoptions and remodel and develop an effective Supply chain management strategy.
– What management system can we use to leverage the Supply Chain Performance Management experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– How do supply chain management systems coordinate planning, production, and logistics with suppliers?
– What makes cloud computing well suited for supply chain management applications?
– What are the short and long-term Supply Chain Performance Management goals?
– What is TESCM tax efficient supply chain management?
Economic development Critical Criteria:
Weigh in on Economic development strategies and look at it backwards.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Supply Chain Performance Management into the services that we provide?
– When a Supply Chain Performance Management manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
Constitutional documents Critical Criteria:
Judge Constitutional documents governance and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of Constitutional documents.
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Supply Chain Performance Management that make it risky?
Financial statement analysis Critical Criteria:
Meet over Financial statement analysis failures and frame using storytelling to create more compelling Financial statement analysis projects.
– In the case of a Supply Chain Performance Management project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Supply Chain Performance Management project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Supply Chain Performance Management project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– What are the long-term Supply Chain Performance Management goals?
Power management Critical Criteria:
Conceptualize Power management decisions and research ways can we become the Power management company that would put us out of business.
– Is Supply Chain Performance Management Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
Health administration Critical Criteria:
Extrapolate Health administration tactics and check on ways to get started with Health administration.
– What are the disruptive Supply Chain Performance Management technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
Liquid logistics Critical Criteria:
Study Liquid logistics issues and proactively manage Liquid logistics risks.
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Supply Chain Performance Management processes?
– Which Supply Chain Performance Management goals are the most important?
Social impact assessment Critical Criteria:
Match Social impact assessment outcomes and adjust implementation of Social impact assessment.
– Why are Supply Chain Performance Management skills important?
– How to Secure Supply Chain Performance Management?
Environmental, social and corporate governance Critical Criteria:
Group Environmental, social and corporate governance strategies and ask questions.
– For your Supply Chain Performance Management project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
– What is the total cost related to deploying Supply Chain Performance Management, including any consulting or professional services?
– What are our needs in relation to Supply Chain Performance Management skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
Channel coordination Critical Criteria:
Transcribe Channel coordination results and finalize specific methods for Channel coordination acceptance.
– Does Supply Chain Performance Management analysis show the relationships among important Supply Chain Performance Management factors?
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Supply Chain Performance Management project?
Problem management Critical Criteria:
Facilitate Problem management issues and observe effective Problem management.
– What are the key elements of your Supply Chain Performance Management performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– What is a key activity in problem management?
Sales management Critical Criteria:
Canvass Sales management projects and grade techniques for implementing Sales management controls.
Child labour Critical Criteria:
Unify Child labour planning and handle a jump-start course to Child labour.
Sullivan principles Critical Criteria:
Exchange ideas about Sullivan principles results and improve Sullivan principles service perception.
– How can skill-level changes improve Supply Chain Performance Management?
– What are current Supply Chain Performance Management Paradigms?
Capital budgeting Critical Criteria:
Air ideas re Capital budgeting risks and explore and align the progress in Capital budgeting.
– Under what circumstances will the NPV, IRR, and PI techniques provide different capital budgeting decisions?
– Does the contribution of corporate cash holdings and dividends to firm value depend on governance?
– Why is the NPV considered to be theoretically superior to all other capital budgeting techniques?
– Should the firm include the cost of the land in estimating the cash flows of the project?
– Why should the capital budgeting process use cash flows instead of accounting profits?
– Why should corporate managers consider only incremental, after-tax cash flows?
– What is the difference between a current expenditure and a capital investment?
– What are the costs and benefits of maintaining inventories?
– Should sunk costs be included when estimating cash flows?
– What steps are involved in the capita budgeting process?
– What are the three components of a firms credit policy?
– Which projects do you accept on the basis of PI?
– What is the purpose of post auditing projects?
– Are there diminishing returns to risk taking?
– What is Internal Rate of Return (IRR)?
– What is a projects net annual benefit?
– When are the NPV and IRR reliable?
– What is operating leverage?
Supply chain network Critical Criteria:
Mine Supply chain network planning and mentor Supply chain network customer orientation.
– Do those selected for the Supply Chain Performance Management team have a good general understanding of what Supply Chain Performance Management is all about?
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Supply Chain Performance Management services/products?
– Are there Supply Chain Performance Management Models?
Association management Critical Criteria:
Transcribe Association management failures and assess what counts with Association management that we are not counting.
– Consider your own Supply Chain Performance Management project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– Will Supply Chain Performance Management deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
Just In Time Critical Criteria:
Administer Just In Time failures and give examples utilizing a core of simple Just In Time skills.
– Are accountability and ownership for Supply Chain Performance Management clearly defined?
Collaborative method Critical Criteria:
Start Collaborative method tactics and raise human resource and employment practices for Collaborative method.
Business ethics Critical Criteria:
Deliberate over Business ethics projects and drive action.
– Does the Supply Chain Performance Management task fit the clients priorities?
Eco-Management and Audit Scheme Critical Criteria:
Categorize Eco-Management and Audit Scheme adoptions and test out new things.
Construction management Critical Criteria:
Probe Construction management governance and explain and analyze the challenges of Construction management.
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Supply Chain Performance Management?
– Have all basic functions of Supply Chain Performance Management been defined?
– What are our Supply Chain Performance Management Processes?
Land management Critical Criteria:
Discourse Land management strategies and shift your focus.
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Supply Chain Performance Management ?
2013 Savar building collapse Critical Criteria:
Survey 2013 Savar building collapse results and prioritize challenges of 2013 Savar building collapse.
Global Reporting Initiative Critical Criteria:
Recall Global Reporting Initiative goals and finalize the present value of growth of Global Reporting Initiative.
– Think about the people you identified for your Supply Chain Performance Management project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– Can we add value to the current Supply Chain Performance Management decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
Military supply chain management Critical Criteria:
Read up on Military supply chain management strategies and look at it backwards.
Business judgment rule Critical Criteria:
Prioritize Business judgment rule tasks and ask what if.
Workflow management system Critical Criteria:
Transcribe Workflow management system failures and report on developing an effective Workflow management system strategy.
– How do we ensure that implementations of Supply Chain Performance Management products are done in a way that ensures safety?
– What vendors make products that address the Supply Chain Performance Management needs?
Customer relationship management Critical Criteria:
Powwow over Customer relationship management planning and find answers.
– Has your organization ever had to invoke its disaster recovery plan which included the CRM solution and if so was the recovery time objective met and how long did it take to return to your primary solution?
– In CRM we keep record of email addresses and phone numbers of our customers employees. Will we now need to ask for explicit permission to store them?
– Is a significant amount of your time taken up communicating with existing clients to resolve issues they are having?
– For hosted solutions, are we permitted to download the entire data set in order to maintain local backups?
– Performance measurement system design: Should process based approaches be adopted?
– What is our approach to Risk Management in the specific area of social media?
– Do you have the capability to measure cost per lead or cost per acquisition?
– Job Satisfaction and Job performance: Is the relationship spurious?
– How do you measure progress and evaluate training effectiveness?
– Customer Service: How can social CRM improve service quality?
– Will the customer have access to a development environment?
– Is the Outlook synchronization subscription valid?
– How do we currently collect and process our data?
– Is the e-mail tagging performance acceptable?
– What are the objectives for voice analytics?
– How long should e-mail messages be stored?
– Is the offline database size acceptable?
– What customer data is necessary?
– What happens to workflows?
Organizational communication Critical Criteria:
Shape Organizational communication outcomes and look at it backwards.
– Will Supply Chain Performance Management have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
Eliyahu M. Goldratt Critical Criteria:
Learn from Eliyahu M. Goldratt quality and probe using an integrated framework to make sure Eliyahu M. Goldratt is getting what it needs.
Military administration Critical Criteria:
Generalize Military administration quality and perfect Military administration conflict management.
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Supply Chain Performance Management goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Supply Chain Performance Management Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Supply Chain Performance Management External links:
Supply Chain Performance Management (deutsch) – YouTube
Supply Chain Performance Management – YouTube
Development economics External links:
Development Economics – World Bank
Home | International and Development Economics
Center for Development Economics
Management accounting External links:
Title Management Accounting – Scribd
Management accounting (Book, 2004) [WorldCat.org]
Knowledge management External links:
Set up knowledge management in Microsoft Dynamics 365
APQC’s 2018 Knowledge Management Conference
A hub for technical knowledge management. — NDCAC
Outline of business management External links:
An outline of business management. (Book, 1951) …
Integrated management External links:
Peer Review Integrated Management Application (PRIMA) – AICPA
Integrated Management System – PKC Advisory
Sole proprietorship External links:
A sole proprietorship is an unincorporated business that is owned by an individual.
Sole Proprietorship | California Franchise Tax Board
Health impact assessment External links:
CDC – Healthy Places – Health impact assessment (HIA)
KEDGE Business School External links:
Executive education : Kedge Business School
Kedge Business School : under and graduates …
Contact – Kedge Business School
Conflict minerals External links:
What Are Conflict Minerals? | Source Intelligence
Integrated business planning External links:
o9 Solutions – Demand, Supply, Integrated Business Planning
Fair trade External links:
Fair Trade Campaigns 2018 National Conference – …
The Little Traveler | Apparel, Home Decor, Fair Trade
Find and Shop Fair Trade Certified Products
Business school External links:
Columbia Business School – Official Site
Official GMAT Exam Website: Prepare & Plan for Business School
Business School | Colangelo College of Business | GCU
Environmental resource management External links:
[PDF]ENVIRONMENTAL RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
Environmental Resource Management Major — Penn …
Environmental Resource Management – Austin, Texas
Quality management External links:
Quality Management Training Solutions from BSI
Login – ASCWebQI – Quality Management Tools
abaqis® | Quality Management System
Capacity management External links:
Capacity management review. (eJournal / eMagazine, …
[PDF]Facility Capacity Management and Space Standards
Capacity management (Book, 1988) [WorldCat.org]
Program management External links:
[PDF]OSHA Safety and Health Program Management …
DoN Consolidated Card Program Management Division
GHIN Handicap Program Management
International Organization for Standardization External links:
ISO-International Organization for Standardization
ISO – International Organization for Standardization
ISO – International Organization for Standardization
Enterprise resource planning External links:
Enterprise Resource Planning Broward County Public Schools
MDConnect | Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system
What is ERP (Enterprise resource planning)? – NetSuite.com
Assembly line External links:
Some Lessons From The Assembly Line – Newsweek
Skills management External links:
Skills Base – Skills management software
FNBC PEACE Life Skills Management Ministry – Facebook
Cranfield School of Management External links:
Cranfield School of Management – YouTube
Cranfield School of Management – Google+
Cranfield School of Management – Official Site
Business development External links:
Title Business Development Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
The Difference Between Sales and Business Development
Title Business Development Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
Talent management External links:
What is Talent Management? | HRZone
Why Talent Management Is an Important Business Strategy
U.S. Army Talent Management
Master of Science in Supply Chain Management External links:
Master of Science in Supply Chain Management – …
Systems engineering External links:
Systems Engineering and Operations Research
What is Systems Engineering
Industrial & Systems Engineering | College of Engineering
Innovation management External links:
Imaginatik | Innovation Management Software & Consulting
Innovation Management from the Experts – Ideawake
Theory of constraints External links:
Theory of Constraints (PowerPoint) – FlevyPro Document
Theory of constraints (DVD video, 2003) [WorldCat.org]
Management development External links:
Governor’s Center for Management Development at the …
What Is Management Development in Human Resources?
Organizational structure External links:
Organizational Structure of the National Park Service …
Maryland House of Delegates – Organizational Structure
Organizational Structure – Air Force Civil Engineer Center
Quick response manufacturing External links:
Optimizing Your Quick Response Manufacturing (QRM)
The Tempus Institute: Quick Response Manufacturing
Developed by the author and now being employed by a number of businesses, Quick Response Manufacturing (QRM) is an expansion of …
Mergers and acquisitions External links:
Mergers and Acquisitions Insurance | AIG US
Environmental economics External links:
Environmental Economics – Investopedia
Economic Incentives | Environmental Economics | US EPA
Environmental economics (Book, 2000) [WorldCat.org]
Demand management External links:
Demand Management | ServiceNow
[PDF]The Demand Management Process [pdf] – Max M. …
What is Demand Management? – Definition from Techopedia
Supply chain security External links:
[PDF]Supply Chain Security Best Practices Catalog (C …
Supply chain management External links:
What is supply chain management (SCM)? – Definition …
50 Top Supply Chain Management Conferences in 2018 – …
Economic development External links:
LED | Louisiana Economic Development
NYCEDC | New York City Economic Development Corp.
Wisconsin Economic Development Corporation | WEDC
Constitutional documents External links:
NC Constitutional Documents – sosnc.gov
Companies Act 2006: constitutional documents | Practical …
Volume I, Constitutional Documents and Records, 1776 …
Financial statement analysis External links:
Financial Statement Analysis – investopedia.com
[PDF]Introduction to Financial Statement Analysis 7 – …
Financial Statement Analysis – Investopedia
Power management External links:
Power Innovations International | Power Management …
Follow the Charge – power management solutions from Eaton
Health administration External links:
Veterans Health Administration – United States …
Home | Occupational Safety and Health Administration
Behavioral Health Administration Home
Liquid logistics External links:
Liquid Logistics Canoeing and Kayaking – Home | Facebook
Bulk Liquid Logistics | World Shipping, Inc.
Bulk Liquid Logistics | CPG Bulk | ContainerPort Group, Inc.
Social impact assessment External links:
[PDF]Social Impact Assessment Methods Appendix F. …
Environmental, social and corporate governance External links:
Environmental, Social and Corporate Governance …
Environmental, social and corporate governance – …
Channel coordination External links:
Channel Coordination (partner management) | Udemy
Channel Coordination and Quantity Discounts | …
[PDF]CHANNEL COORDINATION AND EXCESS …
Problem management External links:
Problem Management | ServiceNow
[PDF]IT ENTERPRISE PROBLEM MANAGEMENT …
itsm.ucsf.edu/sites/itsm.ucsf.edu/files/Problem Management Process.pdf
Sales management External links:
Sales Management Chp3 Flashcards | Quizlet
Efficio – Media Sales Management – CRM, Yield, Proposal
Sales management for small businesses – Intuit QuickBooks
Child labour External links:
How to Stop Child Labour – The World Counts
2017 Global Estimates of Modern Slavery and Child Labour
Sullivan principles External links:
Sullivan Principles | Encyclopedia of Greater Philadelphia
Capital budgeting External links:
Capital budgeting (VHS tape, 2000) [WorldCat.org]
Capital Budgeting Definition from Financial Times Lexicon
Capital budgeting (eBook, 2015) [WorldCat.org]
Supply chain network External links:
Pandemic Supply Chain Network
[PDF]Supply Chain Network & Flow Management – uab.cat
Association management External links:
About Us, Association Management Company LLC
Professional Association Management Company | Virtual, …
Just In Time External links:
Just in Time Inventory Definition | Chron.com
Collaborative method External links:
NEW!! Grove Collaborative Method Mop & Shine Review – YouTube
Business ethics External links:
Journal of Business Ethics on JSTOR
Business Ethics and Social Responsibility
Business Ethics. (eBook, 2014) [WorldCat.org]
Eco-Management and Audit Scheme External links:
Eco-Management and Audit Scheme – YouTube
EMAS certificate (Eco-management and audit scheme)
EMAS II (Eco-Management and Audit Scheme) by I. …
Construction management External links:
Construction Management Software Tools | Textura
Construction Management Software – e-Builder
The #1 Most Used Construction Management Software
Land management External links:
Vermilion Cliffs National Monument | BUREAU OF LAND MANAGEMENT
Bureau of Land Management
Midwest Land Management & Real Estate | Farm …
2013 Savar building collapse External links:
2013 Savar Building Collapse by Anna cruz on Prezi
2013 Savar building collapse – YouTube
Global Reporting Initiative External links:
[PDF]Global Reporting Initiative Performance Indicators
Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) | Vectren
Global Reporting Initiative – Official Site
Military supply chain management External links:
Creating a Military Supply Chain Management Model
Vista Defense Technologies | Military Supply Chain Management
Military supply chain management – YouTube
Business judgment rule External links:
[PDF]The Business Judgment Rule and the Entire Fairness …
www.rc.com/documents/Primer on Business Judgment Rule.pdf
Business Judgment Rule – Investopedia
Workflow management system External links:
:: MDFlow :: – EMR and Patient Care Workflow Management System
Associate Workflow Management System
Workflow Management System | Q-nomy
Customer relationship management External links:
1workforce – Customer Relationship Management …
Customer Relationship Management
Organizational communication External links:
Organizational Communication Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
Steven Gaffney – Organizational Communication Expert
Eliyahu M. Goldratt External links:
Eliyahu M. Goldratt – Home | Facebook
Eliyahu M. Goldratt – Home | Facebook
The Goal by Eliyahu M. Goldratt on iBooks – iTunes – Apple
Military administration External links:
Military Administration of Norway Badge | Lakesidetrader
Military administration refers to the internal government of armed forces. The term may also refer to: Military Administration (Nazi Germany), regions under German occupation in which the military exercised governmental powers. Soviet Military Administration in Germany, the immediate post-World War II administration of East Germany.