What is involved in SAP TM
Find out what the related areas are that SAP TM connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a SAP TM thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its SAP TM journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward SAP TM leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which SAP TM related domains to cover and 24 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
SAP TM, SAP EWM, Cross-docking, SAP AG, SAP PP, Supply chain management, Warehouse management system:
SAP TM Critical Criteria:
Rank SAP TM issues and integrate design thinking in SAP TM innovation.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of SAP TM into the services that we provide?
– Think of your SAP TM project. what are the main functions?
– Does our organization need more SAP TM education?
SAP EWM Critical Criteria:
Pay attention to SAP EWM decisions and work towards be a leading SAP EWM expert.
– In a project to restructure SAP TM outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– How do we measure improved SAP TM service perception, and satisfaction?
– What business benefits will SAP TM goals deliver if achieved?
Cross-docking Critical Criteria:
Look at Cross-docking strategies and figure out ways to motivate other Cross-docking users.
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate SAP TM delivery for example is new software needed?
– Does SAP TM systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– What are your most important goals for the strategic SAP TM objectives?
SAP AG Critical Criteria:
Chat re SAP AG visions and get the big picture.
– What are all of our SAP TM domains and what do they do?
– How is the value delivered by SAP TM being measured?
– How would one define SAP TM leadership?
SAP PP Critical Criteria:
Consider SAP PP leadership and forecast involvement of future SAP PP projects in development.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your SAP TM processes?
– How to deal with SAP TM Changes?
Supply chain management Critical Criteria:
Accelerate Supply chain management quality and attract Supply chain management skills.
– How do supply chain management systems coordinate planning, production, and logistics with suppliers?
– What makes cloud computing well suited for supply chain management applications?
– What is TESCM tax efficient supply chain management?
– What are the Key enablers to make this SAP TM move?
– What are our SAP TM Processes?
Warehouse management system Critical Criteria:
Face Warehouse management system decisions and ask what if.
– Do those selected for the SAP TM team have a good general understanding of what SAP TM is all about?
– In what ways are SAP TM vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– What is the source of the strategies for SAP TM strengthening and reform?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the SAP TM Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
SAP TM External links:
What are the future scopes for the SAP TM module? – Quora
[PDF]Sap tm 100 pdf – WordPress.com
SAP EWM External links:
Enterprise Solution inc SAP EWM | SmartRecruiters
[PDF]Sap Ewm Customizing Complete Guide – etikinternal.com
Important SAP EWM Tables required to know
Cross-docking External links:
DTU Electronic Theses and Dissertations – Cross-Docking
[PDF]the RiSe of Cross-DoCking – host.msgapp.com
SAP AG External links:
User Management, SAP AG – Arthrex
User Management, SAP AG
User Management, SAP AG – haascnc.com
SAP PP External links:
SAP PP Jobs Description | ERPCrossing.com
SAP PP (Production Planning) Training
[PDF]SAP PP consultant JOB DESCRIPTION: KEY …
Warehouse management system External links:
Warehouse Management System & Inventory Control – …
WMS | Warehouse Management System
What is a Warehouse Management System (WMS)?