What is involved in Customer Relationship Management
Find out what the related areas are that Customer Relationship Management connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Customer Relationship Management thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Customer Relationship Management CRM journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Customer Relationship Management CRM leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Customer Relationship Management related domains to cover and 295 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Customer Relationship Management, Systems management, Network management, Strategic management, Call center, Constitutional documents, Content management, Sales management, International trade law, Corporate law, Organizational communication, Product management, Relationship marketing, Communications management, Change management, Sustainable market orientation, Marketing automation, Organizational architecture, Information technology, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Market share, Oracle Corporation, Resource management, Capital budgeting, Performance management, Managerial finance, Knowledge economy, Social science, Knowledge management, Sole proprietorship, Commercial law, Software as a service, Consumer behaviour, Incident management, Brand management, Business administration, Human resource management, Organizational engineering, Social psychology, National Diet Library, Project management, Forrester Research, Insolvency law, Configuration management, Integrated management, Customer equity, Public economics, Demographic data, Business analysis, Corporate crime, Innovation management, Sales force management system, Financial statement, SAP AG, Commercial bank, Organizational conflict, Labour economics, Public finance, Data collection, Enterprise resource planning, Bain & Company, Socially responsible marketing, Corporate governance, Process management:
Customer Relationship Management Critical Criteria:
Define Customer Relationship Management leadership and figure out ways to motivate other Customer Relationship Management users.
– Has your organization ever had to invoke its disaster recovery plan which included the CRM solution and if so was the recovery time objective met and how long did it take to return to your primary solution?
– Are there any restrictions within the standard support and maintenance agreement on the number of staff that can request support?
– How does our CRM collaboration software integrate well with Google services like Google Apps and Google Docs?
– For hosted solutions, are we permitted to download the entire data set in order to maintain local backups?
– How do mission and objectives affect the Customer Relationship Management processes of our organization?
– Outreach – how can we enhance customer outreach and opportunities for customer input?
– Is the difference between calls offered and calls answered abandoned calls?
– What do you consider a short call and what is the threshold in seconds?
– What are the basic activities of customer life-cycle management?
– How do you improve CRM use compliance with your sales team?
– What is your process for gathering business requirements?
– Do you know which customers give you the best business?
– What is the Impact of Social CRM on Customer Support?
– How do I get CRM right in a slowing economy?
– Is the metadata cache size acceptable?
– Can customers place orders online?
– Is CRM justified?
Systems management Critical Criteria:
Define Systems management governance and oversee Systems management requirements.
– For your Customer Relationship Management project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
– Is Customer Relationship Management Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
Network management Critical Criteria:
Administer Network management leadership and cater for concise Network management education.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Customer Relationship Management process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Customer Relationship Management process available?
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Customer Relationship Management process?
– What potential environmental factors impact the Customer Relationship Management effort?
Strategic management Critical Criteria:
X-ray Strategic management governance and catalog what business benefits will Strategic management goals deliver if achieved.
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Customer Relationship Management requirements in detail?
– What is our formula for success in Customer Relationship Management ?
– What about Customer Relationship Management Analysis of results?
Call center Critical Criteria:
Talk about Call center management and define what do we need to start doing with Call center.
– What proportion of Customer Service calls chats could present day AI technology resolve without assistance in principle?
– What is the average supervisor to Customer Service representative ratio for a fixed route call center?
– How will you know that the Customer Relationship Management project has been successful?
– What is the best virtual hosted PBX platform to use for our phone Customer Service team?
– What are good examples of us utilizing SMS as a Customer Service mechanism?
– Have you integrated your call center telephony to your crm application?
– Is Supporting Customer Relationship Management documentation required?
– What are the issues of scaling Twitter for Customer Service?
– What are the pros and cons of outsourcing Customer Service?
– How do companies apply social media to Customer Service?
– Who sets the Customer Relationship Management standards?
– Is social media the solution to bad Customer Service?
– Is Twitter an effective Customer Service tool?
Constitutional documents Critical Criteria:
Learn from Constitutional documents results and document what potential Constitutional documents megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– In the case of a Customer Relationship Management project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Customer Relationship Management project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Customer Relationship Management project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– What are our needs in relation to Customer Relationship Management skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
– Do we all define Customer Relationship Management in the same way?
Content management Critical Criteria:
Deduce Content management governance and adjust implementation of Content management.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Customer Relationship Management product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– Does the organization regularly review and revise its data content management policies to assure that only those data necessary for meeting the needs described above are collected and/or maintained?
– Which customers cant participate in our Customer Relationship Management domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– Does the tool we use support the ability to configure user content management alerts?
– What are the long-term Customer Relationship Management goals?
– What is a learning management system?
– How do we define online learning?
Sales management Critical Criteria:
Understand Sales management visions and adopt an insight outlook.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Customer Relationship Management?
– In a project to restructure Customer Relationship Management outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– How can the value of Customer Relationship Management be defined?
International trade law Critical Criteria:
Analyze International trade law engagements and look at it backwards.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Customer Relationship Management workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– Are we Assessing Customer Relationship Management and Risk?
Corporate law Critical Criteria:
Steer Corporate law decisions and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in Corporate law.
– How to deal with Customer Relationship Management Changes?
Organizational communication Critical Criteria:
Prioritize Organizational communication governance and maintain Organizational communication for success.
– Do Customer Relationship Management rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
– Are assumptions made in Customer Relationship Management stated explicitly?
– Have all basic functions of Customer Relationship Management been defined?
Product management Critical Criteria:
Apply Product management issues and give examples utilizing a core of simple Product management skills.
– what is the best design framework for Customer Relationship Management organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– Can we add value to the current Customer Relationship Management decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– A vital question in new product management is: how should the business most effectively invest its research and development (r&d) and new product resources?
– Does Customer Relationship Management analysis show the relationships among important Customer Relationship Management factors?
– In marketplace businesses what is the optimal relationship between product management Category Management and marketing?
– What is the optimal relationship between Product Management Category Management and Marketing?
– What are the a best practices for Agile SCRUM Product Management?
Relationship marketing Critical Criteria:
Adapt Relationship marketing failures and drive action.
– How likely is the current Customer Relationship Management plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Customer Relationship Management opportunities costing us money?
– Why are Customer Relationship Management skills important?
– Does relationship marketing age well?
Communications management Critical Criteria:
Design Communications management governance and figure out ways to motivate other Communications management users.
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Customer Relationship Management goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
– What are the business goals Customer Relationship Management is aiming to achieve?
– How to Secure Customer Relationship Management?
Change management Critical Criteria:
Ventilate your thoughts about Change management tactics and proactively manage Change management risks.
– Have all the major Change Management issues associated with the preferred alternative been identified and discussed?
– Do you have formalized processes for organizational change management within your organization?
– Does your organization have a preferred organizational change management methodology?
– Are CSI and organizational change underpinned by Kotters change management best practices?
– Do project management and Change Management look the same for every initiative?
– Does the service providers Change Management process match the customers needs?
– Do changes in business processes fall under the scope of change management?
– How effective is your organization with organizational change management?
– What has been your most Challenging change management experience?
– In what scenarios should change management systems be introduced?
– What change management practices does your organization employ?
– When is Change Management used on a project at which level?
– What is the latest success strategy in change management?
– What is workplace Change Management?
– What is Change Management?
Sustainable market orientation Critical Criteria:
Audit Sustainable market orientation goals and ask what if.
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Customer Relationship Management strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– How much does Customer Relationship Management help?
Marketing automation Critical Criteria:
Rank Marketing automation visions and raise human resource and employment practices for Marketing automation.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Customer Relationship Management processes?
– How do we Improve Customer Relationship Management service perception, and satisfaction?
Organizational architecture Critical Criteria:
Learn from Organizational architecture quality and change contexts.
– Do those selected for the Customer Relationship Management team have a good general understanding of what Customer Relationship Management is all about?
Information technology Critical Criteria:
Give examples of Information technology decisions and be persistent.
– Does your company have defined information technology risk performance metrics that are monitored and reported to management on a regular basis?
– Do the response plans address damage assessment, site restoration, payroll, Human Resources, information technology, and administrative support?
– If a survey was done with asking organizations; Is there a line between your information technology department and your information security department?
– How do we ensure that implementations of Customer Relationship Management products are done in a way that ensures safety?
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Customer Relationship Management processes?
– How does new information technology come to be applied and diffused among firms?
– The difference between data/information and information technology (it)?
– When do you ask for help from Information Technology (IT)?
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Critical Criteria:
Huddle over Microsoft Dynamics CRM outcomes and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
– Confidentiality and security are components of the trust that are so essential to CRM. How do you build this trust in the new ecology?
– How do we deal with the most important challenge of a crm program: how do we get a single version of the customer truth?
– Do we understand our clients business drivers, financial metrics, buying process and decision criteria?
– It is often said that CRMs complexity is due to its quantity of functions. How do we handle this?
– Do you have the capability to measure cost per lead or cost per acquisition?
– Does the average call time provided include both inbound and outbound calls?
– When shipping a product, do you send tracking information to the customer?
– Is the user enabled and does the user have at least one security role?
– Is there a pattern to our clients buying habits (e.g., seasonal)?
– How many current users will maintain and access the crm program?
– What is the recovery time objective for the application?
– What services can we perform that merit premium margins?
– What is the churn rate and how is it related to CRMS?
– Does the current CRM contain escalation tracking?
– What are some of the future directions of CRM?
– What languages are supported?
– What happens to reports?
– Why Keep Archives?
Market share Critical Criteria:
Interpolate Market share management and probe the present value of growth of Market share.
– Are the calculated sales volumes realistic, taking into account the competitive position, realistic market share, importance of customer problem/pain and stage/maturity of customer needs?
– How do your measurements capture actionable Customer Relationship Management information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– What are the Essentials of Internal Customer Relationship Management Management?
– What drives market share?
Oracle Corporation Critical Criteria:
Model after Oracle Corporation tactics and stake your claim.
– Do we monitor the Customer Relationship Management decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Customer Relationship Management project?
– What are the usability implications of Customer Relationship Management actions?
Resource management Critical Criteria:
Start Resource management strategies and catalog what business benefits will Resource management goals deliver if achieved.
– Imagine you work in the Human Resources department of a company considering a policy to protect its data on employees mobile devices. in advising on this policy, what rights should be considered?
– Can we reuse our existing resource management and configuration tools?
– Does Customer Relationship Management appropriately measure and monitor risk?
– What are current Customer Relationship Management Paradigms?
– Why study Human Resources management (hrm)?
Capital budgeting Critical Criteria:
Use past Capital budgeting visions and secure Capital budgeting creativity.
– If depreciation is an expense, why is it added back to an investments net income to compute the net cash flow from that investment?
– Distinguish between permanent working capital and temporary working capital. Why is the difference important to financial managers?
– An important question is: if a project is undertaken, will failure of the project risk putting the company into bankruptcy?
– If the firm invests by choosing projects with the shortest payback period, which project would it invest in?
– Why is the NPV considered to be theoretically superior to all other capital budgeting techniques?
– What are the primary distinctions between foreign capital investments and domestic investments?
– In what way is the NPV consistent with the principle of shareholder wealth maximization?
– Why should the capital budgeting process use cash flows instead of accounting profits?
– What is the link between a firms business strategy and its capital budgeting process?
– Which investments does the firm accept if the cutoff payback period is three years?
– What is the difference between mandatory and discretionary capital investments?
– Why are capital budgeting decisions important to the success of a firm?
– How do we choose among the methods for evaluating capital investments?
– How is the WACC used to make capital budgeting decisions?
– Which costs should be included in incremental cash flows?
– What is the purpose of post auditing projects?
– What is the investments payback period?
– What is Internal Rate of Return (IRR)?
– How do projects get considered?
– What is the IRR?
Performance management Critical Criteria:
Recall Performance management strategies and explain and analyze the challenges of Performance management.
– How do employee selection and development practices, as well as staff performance management, well-being, motivation, satisfaction, and compensation, contribute to the growth of the organization?
– What are specific Customer Relationship Management Rules to follow?
– What does good Customer Service actually mean?
Managerial finance Critical Criteria:
Investigate Managerial finance leadership and revise understanding of Managerial finance architectures.
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Customer Relationship Management process?
– Do the Customer Relationship Management decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
– How do we Identify specific Customer Relationship Management investment and emerging trends?
Knowledge economy Critical Criteria:
Consider Knowledge economy quality and revise understanding of Knowledge economy architectures.
– Will Customer Relationship Management have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– Is maximizing Customer Relationship Management protection the same as minimizing Customer Relationship Management loss?
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Customer Relationship Management ?
Social science Critical Criteria:
Understand Social science goals and forecast involvement of future Social science projects in development.
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Customer Relationship Management?
– How will you measure your Customer Relationship Management effectiveness?
Knowledge management Critical Criteria:
Mix Knowledge management risks and gather Knowledge management models .
– To what extent does management recognize Customer Relationship Management as a tool to increase the results?
– What are the best practices in knowledge management for IT Service management ITSM?
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Customer Relationship Management?
– What best practices in knowledge management for Service management do we use?
– How do we manage Customer Relationship Management Knowledge Management (KM)?
– How do we maintain Customer Relationship Managements Integrity?
– When is Knowledge Management Measured?
– How is Knowledge Management Measured?
Sole proprietorship Critical Criteria:
Look at Sole proprietorship quality and gather practices for scaling Sole proprietorship.
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Customer Relationship Management does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Customer Relationship Management activities?
– Think of your Customer Relationship Management project. what are the main functions?
Commercial law Critical Criteria:
Categorize Commercial law outcomes and customize techniques for implementing Commercial law controls.
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Customer Relationship Management processes?
– What is Effective Customer Relationship Management?
Software as a service Critical Criteria:
Mine Software as a service leadership and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential Software as a service information.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Customer Relationship Management? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– Why are Service Level Agreements a dying breed in the software as a service industry?
– What business benefits will Customer Relationship Management goals deliver if achieved?
Consumer behaviour Critical Criteria:
Deliberate over Consumer behaviour outcomes and summarize a clear Consumer behaviour focus.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Customer Relationship Management services/products?
– How can skill-level changes improve Customer Relationship Management?
Incident management Critical Criteria:
Shape Incident management visions and find out.
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Customer Relationship Management project manager?
– Which processes other than incident management are involved in achieving a structural solution ?
– In which cases can CMDB be usefull in incident management?
– Is a Customer Relationship Management Team Work effort in place?
– What is a primary goal of incident management?
Brand management Critical Criteria:
Understand Brand management goals and optimize Brand management leadership as a key to advancement.
Business administration Critical Criteria:
Investigate Business administration decisions and don’t overlook the obvious.
– Does Customer Relationship Management create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
Human resource management Critical Criteria:
Mix Human resource management results and oversee implementation of Human resource management.
Organizational engineering Critical Criteria:
Focus on Organizational engineering quality and improve Organizational engineering service perception.
– What management system can we use to leverage the Customer Relationship Management experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
Social psychology Critical Criteria:
Detail Social psychology engagements and describe the risks of Social psychology sustainability.
– Is the scope of Customer Relationship Management defined?
National Diet Library Critical Criteria:
Participate in National Diet Library leadership and define National Diet Library competency-based leadership.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Customer Relationship Management in a volatile global economy?
– Consider your own Customer Relationship Management project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Customer Relationship Management forward?
Project management Critical Criteria:
Sort Project management engagements and overcome Project management skills and management ineffectiveness.
– Troubleshooting – are problems related to what is actually changing (the change), to the management of tasks and resources to make the change happen (project management) or to issues relating to employee engagement, buy-in and resistance (Change Management)?
– How can a company arrange a new project if the management does not know when they will finish the current projects and when the employees will be free to take on a new project?
– Are there implications for the observed success of agile to date that reflects on our larger understanding of organizations and their fundamental nature?
– Are your current project management and time and expense capture applications outdated and expensive to update and maintain?
– What additional schedule (and cost) would be required if they continued at historical or any other lower burn rates?
– What scenarios in terms of projected cost, schedule, and scope could/should we plan for?
– Can agile project management be adopted by industries other than software development?
– How will jettisoning certain processes and structure impact the business?
– Can Agility Work With a Waterfall Project Management Process in our Setting?
– What is the role of Project Management Body of Knowledge?
– Are there separate sub-systems that have to communicate?
– What work wouldnt get done if no more funds were added?
– What are the Commercial aspects of Project Management?
– What is the meaning of success in this context?
– Are the pms ready to execute agile projects?
– Is Customer Relationship Management Required?
– Agile Management an oxymoron?
– What is the cost of change?
– When is done done?
Forrester Research Critical Criteria:
Mix Forrester Research engagements and customize techniques for implementing Forrester Research controls.
– Does Customer Relationship Management include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– Does Customer Relationship Management analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
Insolvency law Critical Criteria:
Explore Insolvency law outcomes and do something to it.
– Think about the functions involved in your Customer Relationship Management project. what processes flow from these functions?
– How would one define Customer Relationship Management leadership?
– Are there recognized Customer Relationship Management problems?
Configuration management Critical Criteria:
Model after Configuration management management and catalog what business benefits will Configuration management goals deliver if achieved.
– Have the cis and the exact version or revision that constitutes a particular baseline (documents, source code, problem reports and change documents) been identified?
– How can you experiment with a complex change and benefit from the version control system without making the change public?
– Can we answer questions like: Was the software process followed and software engineering standards been properly applied?
– Can we answer questions like: Are all cis created as requested by the business users, with the proper attributes?
– Intent: how do you keep the changes from getting out of hand and contain the potential for errors in the build?
– Does the source-code inventory report list the products to be delivered to the customer?
– Are work control packages complete, ready for implementation, and attached?
– When: when do you start to place entities under configuration control?
– A network segment is a superset of a larger network. true or false?
– Which is the correct combination of concepts and itil processes?
– Are the relationships between configuration items established?
– Has an initial assessment of your cm program been conducted?
– How do we improve the way that we use version control?
– What versions are affected by a change to component x?
– Interdisciplinary review of proposed change complete?
– Why is sacm so hard to implement and organize?
– How much is the system evolving?
– How does it relate to itil?
– Is this right for us?
Integrated management Critical Criteria:
Frame Integrated management strategies and question.
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Customer Relationship Management with what users do day-to-day?
Customer equity Critical Criteria:
Mix Customer equity tasks and overcome Customer equity skills and management ineffectiveness.
– Why is Customer Relationship Management important for you now?
Public economics Critical Criteria:
Bootstrap Public economics decisions and get out your magnifying glass.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Customer Relationship Management models, tools and techniques are necessary?
Demographic data Critical Criteria:
Mine Demographic data tasks and learn.
– Think about the people you identified for your Customer Relationship Management project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
Business analysis Critical Criteria:
Revitalize Business analysis planning and ask what if.
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Customer Relationship Management objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– What happens to the function of the business analysis in user story development?
Corporate crime Critical Criteria:
Scrutinze Corporate crime goals and work towards be a leading Corporate crime expert.
– Which Customer Relationship Management goals are the most important?
Innovation management Critical Criteria:
Dissect Innovation management management and summarize a clear Innovation management focus.
– How can you negotiate Customer Relationship Management successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
Sales force management system Critical Criteria:
Cut a stake in Sales force management system tactics and document what potential Sales force management system megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– Is Customer Relationship Management dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
– What are our Customer Relationship Management Processes?
Financial statement Critical Criteria:
Transcribe Financial statement decisions and correct better engagement with Financial statement results.
– Are accountability and ownership for Customer Relationship Management clearly defined?
– How Are Financial Statements Used?
SAP AG Critical Criteria:
Learn from SAP AG tactics and slay a dragon.
– How do we Lead with Customer Relationship Management in Mind?
Commercial bank Critical Criteria:
Study Commercial bank engagements and forecast involvement of future Commercial bank projects in development.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Customer Relationship Management into the services that we provide?
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Customer Relationship Management is underway?
Organizational conflict Critical Criteria:
Derive from Organizational conflict tasks and diversify by understanding risks and leveraging Organizational conflict.
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Customer Relationship Management? There might be some that are less obvious?
– How do we know that any Customer Relationship Management analysis is complete and comprehensive?
– What are the barriers to increased Customer Relationship Management production?
Labour economics Critical Criteria:
Track Labour economics engagements and secure Labour economics creativity.
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Customer Relationship Management agendas for the next 3 years?
– What are the short and long-term Customer Relationship Management goals?
Public finance Critical Criteria:
Wrangle Public finance leadership and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential Public finance information.
– Does Customer Relationship Management systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
Data collection Critical Criteria:
Confer over Data collection visions and report on the economics of relationships managing Data collection and constraints.
– Were changes made during the file extract period to how the data are processed, such as changes to mode of data collection, changes to instructions for completing the application form, changes to the edit, changes to classification codes, or changes to the query system used to retrieve the data?
– Traditional data protection principles include fair and lawful data processing; data collection for specified, explicit, and legitimate purposes; accurate and kept up-to-date data; data retention for no longer than necessary. Are additional principles and requirements necessary for IoT applications?
– Does the design of the program/projects overall data collection and reporting system ensure that, if implemented as planned, it will collect and report quality data?
– How is source data collected (paper questionnaire, computer assisted person interview, computer assisted telephone interview, web data collection form)?
– Are we collecting data once and using it many times, or duplicating data collection efforts and submerging data in silos?
– Do data reflect stable and consistent data collection processes and analysis methods over time?
– What is the definitive data collection and what is the legacy of said collection?
– Who is responsible for co-ordinating and monitoring data collection and analysis?
– Do you have policies and procedures which direct your data collection process?
– Do you define jargon and other terminology used in data collection tools?
– How can the benefits of Big Data collection and applications be measured?
– Do you use the same data collection methods for all sites?
– What protocols will be required for the data collection?
– Do you clearly document your data collection methods?
– What is the schedule and budget for data collection?
– Are there Customer Relationship Management problems defined?
– What threat is Customer Relationship Management addressing?
– Is our data collection and acquisition optimized?
Enterprise resource planning Critical Criteria:
Do a round table on Enterprise resource planning outcomes and look in other fields.
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Customer Relationship Management leaders?
Bain & Company Critical Criteria:
Value Bain & Company results and maintain Bain & Company for success.
Socially responsible marketing Critical Criteria:
Exchange ideas about Socially responsible marketing decisions and catalog Socially responsible marketing activities.
– What are the key elements of your Customer Relationship Management performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– What is our Customer Relationship Management Strategy?
Corporate governance Critical Criteria:
Generalize Corporate governance adoptions and ask questions.
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Customer Relationship Management?
Process management Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Process management tactics and slay a dragon.
– What process management and improvement tools are we using PDSA/PDCA, ISO 9000, Lean, Balanced Scorecard, Six Sigma, something else?
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Customer Relationship Management project?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Customer Relationship Management CRM Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Customer Relationship Management External links:
Oracle – Siebel Customer Relationship Management
Oracle – Siebel Customer Relationship Management
Systems management External links:
Welcome to the Mail Systems Management Association
– Operation Processes and Systems Management …
Network management External links:
UNMS – Ubiquiti Network Management System
Download Free Network Management & Free Network …
Enterprise Software for IT, Server & Network Management …
Strategic management External links:
Strategic Management Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
Strategic Management – Strategic Management Insight
Strategic Management – AbeBooks
Call center External links:
AT&T Careers | Call Center Jobs – Careers – AT&T
WorkforceScheduling.com – call center workforce …
Constitutional documents External links:
NC Constitutional Documents – sosnc.gov
Constitutional documents. (Book, 1969) [WorldCat.org]
Gardiner: Constitutional Documents of the Puritan …
Content management External links:
MARPHTC Learning Content Management System
WSPA.com – CGS – Content Management System
Content Manager Web Access – Viewpoint for Content Management®
Sales management External links:
Efficio – Media Sales Management – CRM, Yield, Proposal
Sales management for small businesses – Intuit QuickBooks
International trade law External links:
International Trade Law Resource Center | Bloomberg BNA
Corporate law External links:
Corporate Law – Lawyers.com
Delaware Corporate Law – State of Delaware
Orlando Corporate Law | Real Estate Law | Estate Planning
Organizational communication External links:
Organizational communication (Book, 2010) …
[PPT]Organizational Communication – UNT College of Arts …
[PPT]Organizational Communication – My Illinois State
Product management External links:
2018 Product Management Bulletins
Sequent Learning Networks – Product Management …
Master’s Degree in Drug Development & Product Management
Relationship marketing External links:
What is relationship marketing? – Definition from …
Amazing Relationship Marketing Examples With Dos And …
Communications management External links:
[PDF]Communications Management Units
Unique – Unified Communications Management with cairs
P2 Communications Management – Everything Connected.
Change management External links:
Kotter’s 8-Step Change Model – Change Management …
[PDF]Organizational Change Management Readiness …
Change Management – United States Department of Defense
Sustainable market orientation External links:
[PDF]Sustainable market orientation: a competitive …
Marketing automation External links:
CRM Software, Sales and Marketing Automation | Agile CRM
Channel Marketing Automation Platform | SproutLoud
Circlepix – Real Estate Marketing Automation
Organizational architecture External links:
What Is Organizational Architecture? – Learn.org
Organizational Architecture – ManagementMania.com
Organizational Architecture – Home | Facebook
Information technology External links:
OHIO: Office of Information Technology |About Email
Umail | University Information Technology Services
Microsoft Dynamics CRM External links:
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Community Forum – Support & …
Compatibility with Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Install Microsoft Dynamics CRM Reporting Extensions
Market share External links:
Market Share – Investopedia
Market Share Reports in Title Insurance – HDEP …
Market Share | Title Data
Oracle Corporation External links:
ORCL: Oracle Corporation – Detailed Estimates – Zacks.com
Oracle Corporation (ORCL) After Hours Trading – NASDAQ.com
Oracle Corporation – ORCL – Stock Price Today – Zacks
Resource management External links:
Human Resource Management – AbeBooks
Cultural and Environmental Resource Management | Thesis Titles
Resource Management Inc.
Capital budgeting External links:
[DOC]What is Capital Budgeting – exinfm
S.Goel Chpt 1 | Capital Budgeting | Internal Rate Of Return
Capital budgeting (eBook, 2015) [WorldCat.org]
Performance management External links:
Employee Engagement & Performance Management Software | 15Five
Employee Performance Management Software | PerformYard
Employee Performance Management Solutions | Reflektive
Managerial finance External links:
What is MANAGERIAL FINANCE – Black’s Law Dictionary
Managerial Finance Exam #1 Flashcards | Quizlet
Emerald | Managerial Finance information
Knowledge economy External links:
Opinion: House, knowledge economy needs immigrants – CNN
Knowledge Economy – Investopedia
Jobs Rock Hill | Knowledge Economy Jobs in Rock Hill, SC
Social science External links:
Irrational Game | A fun Social Science game by Dan Ariely
Social Sciences – Investopedia
Home | Institute for Social Science Research
Knowledge management External links:
Lucidea | Knowledge Management Software
Knowledge Management System – Login
Home – livepro: Customer Service Knowledge Management
Sole proprietorship External links:
Title of a Sole Proprietorship | Chron.com
A sole proprietorship is an unincorporated business that is owned by an individual.
Sole Proprietorship – Entrepreneur
Commercial law External links:
Text Book Commercial Law – AbeBooks
Commercial law (Book, 2016) [WorldCat.org]
[PDF]Title XXIV – Commercial Law
Software as a service External links:
Enterprise Gamification Software as a Service Platform
What is Software as a Service (SaaS) – Salesforce.com
What is SaaS? Software as a Service | Microsoft Azure
Consumer behaviour External links:
Marketing & Consumer Behaviour Essay examples – …
CSR and Consumer Behaviour | QuestionPro Survey
Incident management External links:
Enterprise Incident Management
[PDF]Incident Management (IM) Working Group – FEMA.gov
National Incident Management System | FEMA.gov
Brand management External links:
Watson Creative – Brand Management and Creative Agency
BMP – Brand Management Professionals
Business administration External links:
Small Business Administration – Official Site
College of Business Administration – csus.edu
Small Business Administration (SBA) Loans – U.S. Bank
Human resource management External links:
SHRM Online – Society for Human Resource Management
Human Resource Management – Encyclopedia – Inc.com
Organizational engineering External links:
Organizational Engineering – Retention Management – …
The Organizational Engineering Institute, tools and information on the study of organizational engineering.
http://Certification · Contact · Theory/Practice · Search · Monique B. Carnino · I Opt
Phoenix Organizational Engineering Attorneys – Law …
Social psychology External links:
Available in: Hardcover. Reflecting your students and their world. How many of the students in your Social Psychology course are Psychology majors?
SparkNotes: Social Psychology: Stereotypes and Prejudice
Home | Social Psychology
National Diet Library External links:
ndl.go.jp – 国立国会図書館―National Diet Library
National Diet Library | library, Tokyo, Japan | Britannica.com
Online Gallery | National Diet Library
Project management External links:
Certifications | Project Management Institute
CCRS | Project Management Institute
Forrester Research External links:
Forrester Research · Forrester
Forrester Research, Inc. Common Stock (FORR) – NASDAQ.com
Forrester Research and Studies – Blackbaud
Insolvency law External links:
Insolvency Law – HG.org
Configuration management External links:
AWS OpsWorks – Configuration Management
Interactive Configuration Management and Procurement …
Configuration Management | IpX
Integrated management External links:
Peer Review Integrated Management Application (PRIMA)
Civil Integrated Management (CIM) Initiative
[PDF]Integrated Management NOXIOUS WEEDS OF …
Customer equity External links:
What is CUSTOMER EQUITY? What does CUSTOMER EQUITY …
2 Answers – What is customer equity? – Quora
What is customer equity – Answers.com
Public economics External links:
The Fed – Public Economics – United States dollar
[PDF]ECON 7340: Empirical Methods in Public Economics …
https://lim.economics.cornell.edu/ECON7340_Syllabus Spring 2016.pdf
Public Economics Flashcards | Quizlet
Demographic data External links:
What is Demographic Data? – Definition from Techopedia
Demographic Data – LEP.gov
[PDF]Demographic Data – Spokane County, WA
Business analysis External links:
International Institute of Business Analysis
Contract Business Analysis Repository
International Institute of Business Analysis – Official Site
Corporate crime External links:
Corporate crime (Book, 1999) [WorldCat.org]
[PDF]GAO-09-636T Corporate Crime: Preliminary …
Corporate crime (Book, 1980) [WorldCat.org]
Innovation management External links:
Innovation Management from the Experts – Ideawake
Imaginatik | Innovation Management Software & Consulting
End-to-end Innovation Management software • InnovationCast
Financial statement External links:
[PDF]WG-007 Financial Statement [same as EJ-165]
Accounting Reports & Financial Statement Templates
[XLS]Personal Financial Statement – TN
SAP AG External links:
User Management, SAP AG – Welcome! Please Sign in.
User Management, SAP AG – haascnc.com
User Management, SAP AG
Commercial bank External links:
Commercial Bank of California
Commercial Bank – Official Site
cbtn.com – Home › Commercial Bank
Organizational conflict External links:
What Is Organizational Conflict? | Your Business
organizational conflict of interest | Interact
[DOC]ORGANIZATIONAL CONFLICT OF INTEREST – …
Labour economics External links:
Indian Society of Labour Economics – Isle – Home | Facebook
labour economics | Definition & Facts | Britannica.com
Labour Economics – Official Site
Public finance External links:
WPF – Women in Public Finance
North Dakota Public Finance Authority
Munex.com: The Online Resource for Public Finance
Data collection External links:
A Guide to CRA Data Collection and Reporting
Welcome | Data Collection
Welcome! > Demographic Data Collection Tool
Enterprise resource planning External links:
What is ERP (Enterprise resource planning)? – NetSuite.com
Enterprise Resource Planning
Enterprise Resource Planning System | Hill International
Socially responsible marketing External links:
Socially Responsible Marketing and Ethics SOLVED – …
Corporate governance External links:
Corporate Governance – Investopedia
Corporate Governance | Panera Bread
The Harvard Law School Forum on Corporate Governance …
Process management External links:
Infosys BPM – Business Process Management | BPM …
HEFLO BPM | Business Process Management
Sales Process Management | ProspectStream