Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Continuity of Care Document Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Continuity of Care Document related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Continuity of Care Document specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Continuity of Care Document Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Continuity of Care Document improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What are the long-term Continuity of Care Document goals?
- How do mission and objectives affect the Continuity of Care Document processes of our organization?
- What to measure and why?
- What are the costs of reform?
- How do you identify the kinds of information that you will need?
- What measurements are being captured?
- Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organization’s ability to leverage the new Continuity of Care Document in a volatile global economy?
- What are our best practices for minimizing Continuity of Care Document project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Continuity of Care Document project lifecycle?
- What is Tricky About This?
- Have the concerns of stakeholders to help identify and define potential barriers been obtained and analyzed?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Continuity of Care Document book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Continuity of Care Document self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Continuity of Care Document Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Continuity of Care Document areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Continuity of Care Document Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Continuity of Care Document projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Continuity of Care Document Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Continuity of Care Document project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Milestone List: How difficult will it be to do specific activities on this Continuity of Care Document project?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is an industry recognized mechanized support tool(s) being used for Continuity of Care Document project scheduling & tracking?
- Initiating Process Group: Although the Continuity of Care Document project manager does not directly manage procurement and contracting activities, who does manage procurement and contracting activities in your organization then if not the PM?
- Procurement Audit: Are individuals with check-signing responsibility prohibited from signing blank checks?
- Cost Management Plan: Milestones – What are the key dates in executing the contract plan?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What, if any, steps are available for employees who feel they have been unfairly or inaccurately rated?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree are the skill areas critical to team performance present?
- Cost Management Plan: Have all involved Continuity of Care Document project stakeholders and work groups committed to the Continuity of Care Document project?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Do checklists exist that list frequently performed activities?
- Executing Process Group: How can your organization use a weighted decision matrix to evaluate proposals as part of source selection?
Step-by-step and complete Continuity of Care Document Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Continuity of Care Document project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Continuity of Care Document project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Continuity of Care Document project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Continuity of Care Document project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Continuity of Care Document project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Continuity of Care Document project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Continuity of Care Document project with this in-depth Continuity of Care Document Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Continuity of Care Document projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Continuity of Care Document and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Continuity of Care Document investments work better.
This Continuity of Care Document All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.