Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Online charging system Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Online charging system related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Online charging system specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Online charging system Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 669 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Online charging system improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 669 standard requirements:
- Do the problem and goal statements meet the SMART criteria (specific, measurable, attainable, relevant, and time-bound)?
- How do you select, collect, align, and integrate Online charging system data and information for tracking daily operations and overall organizational performance, including progress relative to strategic objectives and action plans?
- What conclusions were drawn from the team’s data collection and analysis? How did the team reach these conclusions?
- How do the Online charging system results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
- Is there a documented and implemented monitoring plan?
- Think about some of the processes you undertake within your organization. which do you own?
- How do we do risk analysis of rare, cascading, catastrophic events?
- Who will be responsible for deciding whether Online charging system goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
- In a project to restructure Online charging system outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
- To whom do you add value?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Online charging system book in PDF containing 669 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Online charging system self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Online charging system Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Online charging system areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Online charging system Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Online charging system projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Online charging system Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Online charging system project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Requirements Management Plan: Did you avoid subjective, flowery or non-specific statements?
- Change Management Plan: What is the worst thing that can happen if you chose not to communicate this information?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What types of learning are targeted (e.g., cognitive, affective, psychomotor, procedural)?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: At what point will the Online charging system project be closed and what will be done to formally close the Online charging system project?
- Scope Management Plan: Is there a formal process for updating the Online charging system project baseline?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Are they likely to influence the success or failure of your Online charging system project?
- Project Scope Statement: Are the input requirements from the team members clearly documented and communicated?
- Executing Process Group: Are the necessary foundations in place to ensure the sustainability of the results of the programme?
- Quality Audit: Will the evidence likely be sufficient and appropriate?
- Cost Management Plan: Were Online charging system project team members involved in the development of activity & task decomposition?
Step-by-step and complete Online charging system Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Online charging system project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Online charging system project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Online charging system project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Online charging system project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Online charging system project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Online charging system project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Online charging system project with this in-depth Online charging system Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Online charging system projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Online charging system and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Online charging system investments work better.
This Online charging system All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.