Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Social protection Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Social protection related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Social protection specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Social protection Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 665 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Social protection improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 665 standard requirements:
- Are there any disadvantages to implementing Social protection? There might be some that are less obvious?
- What threat is Social protection addressing?
- What would happen if Social protection weren’t done?
- What is the risk?
- What would you recommend your friend do if he/she were facing this dilemma?
- Who else hopes to benefit from it?
- How to deal with Social protection Changes?
- How do we keep the momentum going?
- Instead of going to current contacts for new ideas, what if you reconnected with dormant contacts–the people you used to know? If you were going reactivate a dormant tie, who would it be?
- Were any designed experiments used to generate additional insight into the data analysis?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Social protection book in PDF containing 665 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Social protection self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Social protection Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Social protection areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Social protection Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Social protection projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Social protection Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Social protection project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Directory: Process Decisions: Are all issues being addressed to the satisfaction of both parties within approximately 30 days from the time the issue is identified?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What were things that you did very well and want to do the same again on the next Social protection project?
- Procurement Audit: Is a cost/benefit analysis, a cost/effectiveness or a financial analysis considering life-cycle costs performed and is the funding of the procurement guaranteed?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What upcoming plans do you have to complete training and assessment Social protection projects (or modify existing Social protection projects) in the next 3 months?
- Requirements Management Plan: How knowledgeable is the team in the proposed application area?
- Cost Management Plan: Are post milestone Social protection project reviews (PMPR) conducted with the organization at least once a year?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree are the skill areas critical to team performance present?
- Procurement Audit: Must the receipt of goods be approved prior to payment?
- Cost Management Plan: Has the scope management document been updated and distributed to help prevent scope creep?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What are two suggestions for ensuring adequate change control on Social protection projects that involve outside contracts?
Step-by-step and complete Social protection Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Social protection project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Social protection project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Social protection project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Social protection project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Social protection project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Social protection project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Social protection project with this in-depth Social protection Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Social protection projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Social protection and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Social protection investments work better.
This Social protection All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.