Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical 802.11ax Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any 802.11ax related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated 802.11ax specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the 802.11ax Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 784 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which 802.11ax improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 784 standard requirements:
- Who sets the 802.11ax standards?
- Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your 802.11ax project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
- Does job training on the documented procedures need to be part of the process team’s education and training?
- Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving 802.11ax forward?
- How do controls support value?
- Was a cause-and-effect diagram used to explore the different types of causes (or sources of variation)?
- Is there a transfer of ownership and knowledge to process owner and process team tasked with the responsibilities.
- Will We Aggregate Measures across Priorities?
- Who, on the executive team or the board, has spoken to a customer recently?
- Cloud management for 802.11ax do we really need one?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the 802.11ax book in PDF containing 784 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your 802.11ax self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the 802.11ax Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which 802.11ax areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough 802.11ax Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage 802.11ax projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step 802.11ax Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 802.11ax project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Are all key components of a Quality Assurance Plan present?
- Risk Register: How could such Risk affect the 802.11ax project in terms of cost and schedule?
- Procurement Audit: Are review meetings organized during contract execution and do they meet demand?
- Lessons Learned: If issue escalation was required, how effectively were issues resolved?
- Procurement Audit: Does the procurement 802.11ax project comply with European Communities regulations and rules?
- Cost Baseline: Has the 802.11ax projected annual cost to operate and maintain the product(s) or service(s) been approved and funded?
- Risk Audit: Do you have financial policies and procedures in place to guide officers of the organization/treasurer/general members?
- Initiating Process Group: Do you understand all business (operational), technical, resource and vendor risks associated with the 802.11ax project?
- Lessons Learned: Is there any way in which you think our development process hampered this 802.11ax project?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Do documented requirements exist for all critical components and areas, including technical, business, interfaces, performance, security and conversion requirements?
Step-by-step and complete 802.11ax Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 802.11ax project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 802.11ax project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 802.11ax project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 802.11ax project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 802.11ax project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 802.11ax project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any 802.11ax project with this in-depth 802.11ax Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose 802.11ax projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in 802.11ax and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make 802.11ax investments work better.
This 802.11ax All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.