Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Building the Logical Data Model Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Building the Logical Data Model related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Building the Logical Data Model specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Building the Logical Data Model Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 707 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Building the Logical Data Model improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 707 standard requirements:
- What would be the goal or target for a Building the Logical Data Model’s improvement team?
- Has everyone on the team, including the team leaders, been properly trained?
- What is our formula for success in Building the Logical Data Model ?
- What are the record-keeping requirements of Building the Logical Data Model activities?
- What are the short and long-term Building the Logical Data Model goals?
- How do you stay inspired?
- Is Process Variation Displayed/Communicated?
- What are the dynamics of the communication plan?
- What have we done to protect our business from competitive encroachment?
- What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Building the Logical Data Model product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Building the Logical Data Model book in PDF containing 707 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Building the Logical Data Model self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Building the Logical Data Model Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Building the Logical Data Model areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Building the Logical Data Model Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Building the Logical Data Model projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Building the Logical Data Model Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Building the Logical Data Model project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Schedule Management Plan: Which status reports are received per the Building the Logical Data Model project Plan?
- Risk Audit: To what extent are auditors effective at linking business risks and management assertions?
- Quality Audit: Have the risks associated with the intentions been identified, analysed and appropriate responses developed?
- Variance Analysis: There are detailed schedules which support control account and work package start and completion dates/events?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Concern: where are you limited or have no authority, where you cant influence?
- Cost Management Plan: Are the results of quality assurance reviews provided to affected groups & individuals?
- Scope Management Plan: Have adequate resources been provided by management to ensure Building the Logical Data Model project success?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Have all involved stakeholders and work groups committed to the Building the Logical Data Model project?
- Source Selection Criteria: Comparison of each offer’s prices to the estimated prices -are there significant differences?
- Procurement Management Plan: Does the Business Case include how the Building the Logical Data Model project aligns with the organizations strategic goals & objectives?
Step-by-step and complete Building the Logical Data Model Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Building the Logical Data Model project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Building the Logical Data Model project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Building the Logical Data Model project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Building the Logical Data Model project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Building the Logical Data Model project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Building the Logical Data Model project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Building the Logical Data Model project with this in-depth Building the Logical Data Model Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Building the Logical Data Model projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Building the Logical Data Model and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Building the Logical Data Model investments work better.
This Building the Logical Data Model All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.