What is involved in Dealmaking
Find out what the related areas are that Dealmaking connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Dealmaking thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Dealmaking journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Dealmaking leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Dealmaking related domains to cover and 17 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Dealmaking, BettyConfidential, Fox News, United States Congress, Washington, D.C.:
Dealmaking Critical Criteria:
Shape Dealmaking decisions and adjust implementation of Dealmaking.
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Dealmaking does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– What will drive Dealmaking change?
– What are our Dealmaking Processes?
BettyConfidential Critical Criteria:
Own BettyConfidential governance and innovate what needs to be done with BettyConfidential.
– In a project to restructure Dealmaking outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– Have you identified your Dealmaking key performance indicators?
– How do we maintain Dealmakings Integrity?
Fox News Critical Criteria:
Track Fox News decisions and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in Fox News.
– How do we manage Dealmaking Knowledge Management (KM)?
– Why are Dealmaking skills important?
United States Congress Critical Criteria:
Drive United States Congress results and look in other fields.
– what is the best design framework for Dealmaking organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Dealmaking. How do we gain traction?
– Are there Dealmaking problems defined?
Washington, D.C. Critical Criteria:
Co-operate on Washington, D.C. decisions and oversee Washington, D.C. requirements.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Dealmaking product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Dealmaking strengthening and reform actually originate?
– What are the disruptive Dealmaking technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Dealmaking Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
BettyConfidential External links:
BettyConfidential – YouTube
BettyConfidential Interviews Jennifer Hudson – YouTube
Fox News External links:
Fox News Radio – Official Site
Fox News Politics – Official Site
Fox News (@FoxNews) | Twitter
United States Congress External links:
United States Congress Flashcards | Quizlet
Mathew Thomas for United States Congress Florida District 12
United States Congress | U.S. Government Bookstore
Washington, D.C. External links:
Embassy of India, Washington, D.C. – Official Site
USSFCU | Washington, D.C. – Alexandria, VA – Bethesda, MD