What is involved in Customer experience management
Find out what the related areas are that Customer experience management connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Customer experience management thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Customer Experience Management CEM journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Customer Experience Management CEM leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Customer experience management related domains to cover and 171 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Customer experience management, Customer experience, Brand loyalty, Brand recognition, Cable television, Communication model, Communications service provider, Competitive advantage, Customer Data Platform, Customer Success, Customer attrition, Customer centricity, Customer commitment, Customer knowledge, Customer relationship management, Customer satisfaction, Digital device, Digital era, Digital media, Direct marketing, Experience economy, Experiential marketing, Fast Company, Forrester Research, Harvard Business Review, Inner peace, Integrated marketing communications, Internet platform, Marketing mix, Mind shaping, Multichannel marketing, Net Promoter Score, Persuasion techniques, Placebo effect, Purchasing process, Retail industry, Sales promotion, Social media:
Customer experience management Critical Criteria:
Illustrate Customer experience management strategies and shift your focus.
– What management system can we use to leverage the Customer experience management experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– Among the Customer experience management product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Customer experience management requirements in detail?
– what is Different Between B2C B2B Customer Experience Management?
Customer experience Critical Criteria:
Think carefully about Customer experience governance and separate what are the business goals Customer experience is aiming to achieve.
– Can we add value to the current Customer experience management decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– How important is Customer experience management to the user organizations mission?
– When a person has a bad Customer Service experience how many people do they tell?
– How does mystery shopping help us improve our Customer Service and experience?
– What is the difference between customer experience and user experience?
– How important is real time for providing social media Customer Service?
– What is our formula for success in Customer experience management ?
– What are the best community tools for Customer Service?
– So how do we add value to the customer experience?
– What is the internal customer experience?
– How can Customer Service be improved?
Brand loyalty Critical Criteria:
Steer Brand loyalty failures and look at it backwards.
– How do we Lead with Customer experience management in Mind?
– What are current Customer experience management Paradigms?
– What threat is Customer experience management addressing?
Brand recognition Critical Criteria:
Consolidate Brand recognition planning and correct Brand recognition management by competencies.
– Think about the functions involved in your Customer experience management project. what processes flow from these functions?
– What are the long-term Customer experience management goals?
– How do we maintain Customer experience managements Integrity?
Cable television Critical Criteria:
Prioritize Cable television management and catalog what business benefits will Cable television goals deliver if achieved.
– Does Customer experience management systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– In a project to restructure Customer experience management outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– Is Customer experience management Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
Communication model Critical Criteria:
Chart Communication model governance and give examples utilizing a core of simple Communication model skills.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Customer experience management strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Customer experience management?
– Is Customer experience management Required?
Communications service provider Critical Criteria:
Scan Communications service provider management and describe which business rules are needed as Communications service provider interface.
– If voip is classified as a telecommunications service, should access charges for it be different from those paid by non-ip-enabled telecommunications service providers?
– Do we have past Customer experience management Successes?
– How do we keep improving Customer experience management?
Competitive advantage Critical Criteria:
Deliberate Competitive advantage engagements and describe the risks of Competitive advantage sustainability.
– If you had to rebuild your organization without any traditional competitive advantages (i.e., no killer a technology, promising research, innovative product/service delivery model, etc.), how would your people have to approach their work and collaborate together in order to create the necessary conditions for success?
– Designing internet of things (IoT) solutions can unlock innovation, increase efficiencies and create new competitive advantages. but in an emerging marketplace of mostly unknown and untested solutions, where do we start?
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Customer experience management ?
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Customer experience management project?
– To what extent does data-driven innovation add to the competitive advantage (CA) of your company?
– Value proposition – can we create and sustain competitive advantage for this product?
– How likely is it that the strategy will continue to sustain competitive advantage?
– organizational Culture: Can it be a Source of Sustained Competitive Advantage?
– How do we Improve Customer experience management service perception, and satisfaction?
– How can CRM be a source of competitive advantage?
– What is our competitive advantage?
Customer Data Platform Critical Criteria:
Coach on Customer Data Platform visions and stake your claim.
– Think about the people you identified for your Customer experience management project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– Why are Customer experience management skills important?
Customer Success Critical Criteria:
Confer re Customer Success planning and oversee Customer Success requirements.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Customer experience management workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– How do we ensure that implementations of Customer experience management products are done in a way that ensures safety?
– Are there Customer experience management Models?
Customer attrition Critical Criteria:
Win new insights about Customer attrition management and create a map for yourself.
– How do we Identify specific Customer experience management investment and emerging trends?
Customer centricity Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Customer centricity quality and define what do we need to start doing with Customer centricity.
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Customer experience management opportunities costing us money?
– When a Customer experience management manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Customer experience management objectives?
Customer commitment Critical Criteria:
Exchange ideas about Customer commitment tasks and get going.
– How can you measure Customer experience management in a systematic way?
– What are specific Customer experience management Rules to follow?
Customer knowledge Critical Criteria:
Co-operate on Customer knowledge tasks and test out new things.
– Does Customer experience management create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Customer experience management that make it risky?
– Does customer knowledge affect how loyalty is formed?
Customer relationship management Critical Criteria:
Review Customer relationship management quality and figure out ways to motivate other Customer relationship management users.
– How to ensure high data availability in mobile computing environment where frequent disconnections may occur because the clients and server may be weakly connected?
– What is your Quality Assurance process to ensure that the large volumes of data gathered in the monitoring process are handled efficiently?
– Am I making the right decisions related to balancing acquisition, cross-selling and upselling and for the right customer groups?
– Can we establish a new market segmentation strategy focused on potential profitability and willingness to purchase?
– For hosted solutions, are we permitted to download the entire data set in order to maintain local backups?
– What are the strategic implications of the implementation and use of crm systems?
– When shipping a product, do you send tracking information to the customer?
– How are we handling the risk of garbage in and garbage out with e-CRM?
– Can visitors/customers opt out of sharing their personal information?
– Do you have a mechanism to collect visitor/customer information?
– What is your process for client reviews or acceptance testing?
– How do you improve CRM use compliance with your sales team?
– Is it easy for your visitors or customers to contact you?
– Do you offer value to visitors coming to your website?
– How can mobile users access services transparently?
– Does the current CRM system contain a Web Portal?
– Is the e-mail tagging performance acceptable?
– How long should e-mail messages be stored?
– What is the vendors partner ecosystem?
– Why is crm important?
Customer satisfaction Critical Criteria:
Do a round table on Customer satisfaction governance and correct better engagement with Customer satisfaction results.
– Do we Make sure to ask about our vendors customer satisfaction rating and references in our particular industry. If the vendor does not know its own rating, it may be a red flag that youre dealing with a company that does not put Customer Service at the forefront. How would a company know what to improve if it had no idea what areas customers felt were lacking?
– What is the difference, if any, in customer satisfaction between the use and results of agile-driven software development methods and the use and results of plan-driven software development software development methods?
– How important are hard measurements that show return on investment compared to soft measurements that demonstrate customer satisfaction and public perception?
– Performance Standard: What should be the standards for completeness, reliability, accuracy, timeliness, customer satisfaction, quality and/or cost?
– Has it re-engineered or redesigned processes, and leveraged technologies to improve responsiveness, Customer Service and customer satisfaction?
– How does the company manage the design and delivery of products and services that promise a high level of customer satisfaction?
– Is the Customer Satisfaction Process something which you think can be automated via an IVR?
– How does the firm measure and monitor client service and customer satisfaction?
– Are assumptions made in Customer experience management stated explicitly?
– Have all basic functions of Customer experience management been defined?
– What employee characteristics drive customer satisfaction?
Digital device Critical Criteria:
Interpolate Digital device issues and adopt an insight outlook.
– Does Customer experience management include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– Who will provide the final approval of Customer experience management deliverables?
– What is Effective Customer experience management?
Digital era Critical Criteria:
Tête-à-tête about Digital era adoptions and devote time assessing Digital era and its risk.
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Customer experience management moving forward?
– Is Supporting Customer experience management documentation required?
– How can the value of Customer experience management be defined?
Digital media Critical Criteria:
Collaborate on Digital media governance and reduce Digital media costs.
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Customer experience management does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– Who needs to know about Customer experience management ?
– Are we Assessing Customer experience management and Risk?
Direct marketing Critical Criteria:
Communicate about Direct marketing adoptions and report on developing an effective Direct marketing strategy.
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Customer experience management values?
– What are the barriers to increased Customer experience management production?
– What will drive Customer experience management change?
Experience economy Critical Criteria:
Scrutinze Experience economy visions and remodel and develop an effective Experience economy strategy.
– In the case of a Customer experience management project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Customer experience management project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Customer experience management project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Customer experience management into the services that we provide?
Experiential marketing Critical Criteria:
Pay attention to Experiential marketing results and find the ideas you already have.
Fast Company Critical Criteria:
Distinguish Fast Company strategies and innovate what needs to be done with Fast Company.
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Customer experience management is underway?
Forrester Research Critical Criteria:
Learn from Forrester Research management and intervene in Forrester Research processes and leadership.
– Do those selected for the Customer experience management team have a good general understanding of what Customer experience management is all about?
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Customer experience management project manager?
Harvard Business Review Critical Criteria:
Reorganize Harvard Business Review outcomes and raise human resource and employment practices for Harvard Business Review.
– Which customers cant participate in our Customer experience management domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– What potential environmental factors impact the Customer experience management effort?
Inner peace Critical Criteria:
Reorganize Inner peace planning and describe the risks of Inner peace sustainability.
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Customer experience management objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– Does our organization need more Customer experience management education?
– What are our Customer experience management Processes?
Integrated marketing communications Critical Criteria:
Consider Integrated marketing communications tactics and summarize a clear Integrated marketing communications focus.
– If the single biggest influence in shaping consumers attitudes is community organizations, what are they and how can public relations help?
– What people, activities, organizations and media can have the most effect on determining the target audiences receptivity to csm products?
– How might imc be used by the two organizations to improve their marketing communications efforts in relation to green issues?
– Further quantify the objectives youve established. set a range if need be. what distribution level do you hope to achieve?
– How do selective attention, selective distortion, and selective retention apply to this advertising message?
– If an introductory phase is called for, is the weight scheduled sufficient to break through to the consumer?
– To get a receptive environment for our program. what are the population trends and dangers we can leverage?
– What is our Increasing importance of integrated marketing communications … why?
– The selling environment: what communications laws and policies will we face?
– Which of the market segments will be the target market for this campaign?
– What objectives are appropriate for our initial communications campaign?
– How does interactive marketing fit with existing marketing campaigns?
– What are the key features, benefits of the program/project?
– Who is the target audience for this advertising message?
– What audience(s) should we be targeting?
– How have you positioned your product?
– Who do we need to influence and how?
– To whom do you go to get the facts?
– Build on this with some publicity?
– Is the execution a campaign?
Internet platform Critical Criteria:
Examine Internet platform tactics and catalog what business benefits will Internet platform goals deliver if achieved.
– What are the business goals Customer experience management is aiming to achieve?
Marketing mix Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Marketing mix failures and find out.
– Identify a product that has been successfully modified to meet changing consumer needs and, as a result, has avoided the decline stage. can we modify the market, the product, or the marketing mix?
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Customer experience management. How do we gain traction?
– What are the short and long-term Customer experience management goals?
Mind shaping Critical Criteria:
Ventilate your thoughts about Mind shaping planning and learn.
– How will you measure your Customer experience management effectiveness?
Multichannel marketing Critical Criteria:
Sort Multichannel marketing tactics and learn.
Net Promoter Score Critical Criteria:
Prioritize Net Promoter Score goals and devote time assessing Net Promoter Score and its risk.
– Is maximizing Customer experience management protection the same as minimizing Customer experience management loss?
– How likely is the current Customer experience management plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
– Can we do Customer experience management without complex (expensive) analysis?
Persuasion techniques Critical Criteria:
Scrutinze Persuasion techniques goals and finalize specific methods for Persuasion techniques acceptance.
– What are the key elements of your Customer experience management performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– For your Customer experience management project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
Placebo effect Critical Criteria:
Analyze Placebo effect results and devise Placebo effect key steps.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Customer experience management processes?
– What is the source of the strategies for Customer experience management strengthening and reform?
– Which Customer experience management goals are the most important?
Purchasing process Critical Criteria:
Give examples of Purchasing process governance and explore and align the progress in Purchasing process.
– Consider your own Customer experience management project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– Given the customer problem/pain, what are the key buyer values that will drive the customers purchasing process?
– What about Customer experience management Analysis of results?
– How much does Customer experience management help?
Retail industry Critical Criteria:
Incorporate Retail industry decisions and secure Retail industry creativity.
– Is the Customer experience management organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
Sales promotion Critical Criteria:
Accelerate Sales promotion goals and tour deciding if Sales promotion progress is made.
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Customer experience management agendas for the next 3 years?
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Customer experience management? There might be some that are less obvious?
Social media Critical Criteria:
Rank Social media quality and explain and analyze the challenges of Social media.
– In the past year, have companies generally improved or worsened in terms of how quickly you feel they respond to you over social media channels surrounding a general inquiry or complaint?
– Are business intelligence solutions starting to include social media data and analytics features?
– What is our approach to Risk Management in the specific area of social media?
– What is the best way to integrate social media into existing CRM strategies?
– How have you defined R.O.I. from a social media perspective in the past?
– Do you have any proprietary tools or products related to social media?
– What social media dashboards are available and how do they compare?
– How do companies apply social media to Customer Service?
– Do you offer social media training services for clients?
– Is social media the solution to bad Customer Service?
– How does social media redefine business intelligence?
– How is social media changing category management?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Customer Experience Management CEM Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Customer experience management External links:
Customer Experience Management | McorpCX
PTP – Customer Experience Management & CX Strategic …
Customer experience External links:
Do You Have a Customer Experience Title? | CustomerThink
Customer Experience Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
The Truth About Customer Experience – Ideas and Advice …
Brand loyalty External links:
The Psychology of Brand Loyalty: 5 Key Takeaways
Brand Loyalty, Marketing & Consulting | Bond Brand Loyalty
Brand recognition External links:
Brand Recognition || Newport Brass
What is brand recognition? – Definition from WhatIs.com
Brand Recognition – investopedia.com
Cable television External links:
Consumer Rights Regarding Cable Television Service
Business Cable Television Services | Cox Business
| Cable Television
Communication model External links:
AIDET Communication Model | Labor Management …
[PDF]The LEARN Communication Model – National …
Communications service provider External links:
Communications Service Provider Operations
Communications Service Provider – Opus Networks
Lithexcel, Marketing and Communications Service Provider
Competitive advantage External links:
Competitive Advantage | tutor2u Business
Customer Data Platform External links:
Customer Data Platform (CDP): Listen. Learn. Execute – NGDATA
Knowledge Marketing | Customer Data Platform
Amperity: The Only Intelligent Customer Data Platform
Customer Success External links:
Computer-Rx Customer Success Center
Customer Success Summit 2018 – March 5-6 San Francisco
Kronos customers; Customer success stories | Kronos
Customer attrition External links:
Listening to Feedback Is How You Fight Customer Attrition
[PDF]Reducing Customer Attrition with Predictive Analytics …
Customer centricity External links:
Marketing Simulation: Customer Centricity – Harvard …
Optimal Strategix Group | Customer Centricity through …
The Era Of Customer Centricity In CRE – Splash
Customer commitment External links:
OneMain Mission and Customer Commitment
Our United Customer Commitment | United Airlines
What is customer commitment? – Clicktools
Customer knowledge External links:
Customer Knowledge Base – MariaDB Knowledge Base
Oakland Schools Customer Knowledge Base – Oakland …
Smart – Customer Knowledge Base
Customer relationship management External links:
Customer Relationship Management | CRM Software – Vtiger
Customer Relationship Management – Top 5 Benefits
PipelineDeals – Customer Relationship Management …
Customer satisfaction External links:
Customer Satisfaction: Surveys, Questions & Templates
Big Lots! Customer Satisfaction Survey
Customer Satisfaction Surveys | Internal Revenue Service
Digital device External links:
Free Shipping. Buy 50000MAh Power Bank Portable 2 USB Output Interface For All Digital Device ~~ at Walmart.com
American Demographics of Digital Device Ownership | …
LG ANWL100W Digital Device – Black – amazon.com
Digital era External links:
Bringing PR Measurement Into the Digital Era – Cision
Digital media External links:
Examples of digital media types include: Windows Media Audio (WMA), Windows Media Video (WMV), MP3, JPEG, and AVI.
Home – Digital Media Strategies 2018
Direct marketing External links:
Infinity Direct – Integrated Direct Marketing
Direct Mail Company | Direct Marketing Company
Direct Marketing – Investopedia
Experience economy External links:
5 New Trends Shaping the Experience Economy – …
8 Examples of the Experience Economy – Simplicable
Experiential marketing External links:
Experiential Marketing | IDL Worldwide
Factory 360 – Experiential Marketing Agency
3 Things You Can’t Skimp on With Experiential Marketing
Fast Company External links:
Fast Company – YouTube
Fast Company – Official Site
Fast Company (@FastCompany) | Twitter
Forrester Research External links:
Forrester Research · Forrester
FORR: Forrester Research Inc – Stock Quote and News – CNBC
Forrester Research, Inc. Common Stock (FORR) – NASDAQ.com
Harvard Business Review External links:
Harvard Business Review – YouTube
Shop Business Resources – Harvard Business Review Store
Harvard Business Review Case Discussions – Educators …
Inner peace External links:
Organic Spa Cincinnati Inner Peace
Festival Of Inner Peace
A skeptic finds inner peace in Sedona – CNN.com
Integrated marketing communications External links:
Home | WVU Integrated Marketing Communications | …
4 Integrated Marketing Communications Examples
Rhea+Kaiser | Integrated Marketing Communications …
Internet platform External links:
Geneva Internet Platform | DiploFoundation
Internet Platform | Winchester Auto Auction
Marketing mix External links:
Marketing Mix | Pricing in Four P’s
Marketing Mix | Place in Four P’s
Mind shaping External links:
Hypnosis Mind Shaping – Waterfront – Seattle, WA – Yelp
http://www.yelp.com › Health & Medical › Hypnosis/Hypnotherapy
Mind Shaping Andy Szekely dezvoltare personala 1 – YouTube
Hypnosis Mind Shaping 1 University St Seattle, WA – MapQuest
Multichannel marketing External links:
RRD | Multichannel Marketing Communications
RRD Connect – Print & Multichannel Marketing Magazine
IBCConnect: Data Enrichment, Multichannel Marketing …
Net Promoter Score External links:
Net Promoter Score ® | NPS ® Survey | SurveyMonkey
Net Promoter Score® Calculation | SurveyMonkey
NPS calculator: Calculate your Net Promoter Score – Delighted
Persuasion techniques External links:
Persuasion Techniques – Psychology of Influence
Placebo effect External links:
The Placebo Effect – Drugs.com
Placebo Effect Experiments, Studies, and Causes
Placebo Effect Flashcards | Quizlet
Purchasing process External links:
[PPT]Basic Purchasing Process – ePMbook
Get Started | Purchasing Process | Hunter Douglas
Retail industry External links:
2016 US Retail Industry Overview – A Guide – The Balance
The Top Hourly Wages In Retail Industry – Business Insider
Online Retail Industry| Companies at Cave Shepherd in …
Sales promotion External links:
Sales Promotion Flashcards | Quizlet
Marketing & Sales Promotion – The Balance
Sales Promotion – Marketing Teacher
Social media External links:
A Unified Social Media Management Platform – Statusbrew