What is involved in Database Administration
Find out what the related areas are that Database Administration connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Database Administration thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Database Administration journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Database Administration leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Database Administration related domains to cover and 176 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Database Administration, Computer programming, Database security, Data migration, Program optimization, Computer science, Database preservation, Associate degree, Bachelor’s degree, Computer configuration, Critical thinking, Database audit, Computer security, Microsoft SQL Server, Database application, Two-phase locking, Database activity monitoring, Log shipping, Halloween Problem, Information technology, Database tuning, Database model, Database integrity, Data recovery, Database refactoring, Analytical skill, Capacity planning, Academic certificate, Comparison of database tools, Entity–relationship model, Load file, Technical support, Intelligent database, Database machine, Database management system, Object-relational mapping, Database-centric architecture, Database Administration, Enhanced entity–relationship model, Database administrator, Computer data storage, Database normalization, Relational database management system, Database caching, Data Source Name, Database forensics, Database server, Oracle Corporation, Database publishing, Database abstraction layer, Distributed computing, Information system, Database virtualization, Locks with ordered sharing, Client–server model, Database connection, Database theory, Master’s degree, Computer network, Operating system:
Database Administration Critical Criteria:
Merge Database Administration leadership and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of Database Administration.
– Rapid application development (rad) techniques have been around for about two decades now and have been used with varying degrees of success. sometimes rad is required for certain projects. but rad can be bad for database design. why?
– Disaster recovery planning, also called contingency planning, is the process of preparing your organizations assets and operations in case of a disaster. but what do we define as a disaster?
– Think about the functions involved in your Database Administration project. what processes flow from these functions?
– What are our disaster recovery goal prioritazations? Do we want to get the system up as quickly as possible?
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Database Administration process?
– Who should be called in case of Disaster Recovery?
Computer programming Critical Criteria:
Recall Computer programming strategies and describe which business rules are needed as Computer programming interface.
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Database Administration processes?
– How do we measure improved Database Administration service perception, and satisfaction?
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Database Administration moving forward?
Database security Critical Criteria:
Analyze Database security failures and summarize a clear Database security focus.
– What management system can we use to leverage the Database Administration experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– How will you know that the Database Administration project has been successful?
– How much does Database Administration help?
Data migration Critical Criteria:
Refer to Data migration results and probe using an integrated framework to make sure Data migration is getting what it needs.
– The process of conducting a data migration involves access to both the legacy source and the target source. The target source must be configured according to requirements. If youre using a contractor and provided that the contractor is under strict confidentiality, do you permit the contractor to house copies of your source data during the implementation?
– what is the best design framework for Database Administration organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– Data migration does our organization have a resource (dba, etc) who understands your current database structure and who can extract data into a pre-defined file and format?
– With the traditional approach to data migration, delays due to specification changes are an expected (and accepted) part of most projects. does this sound familiar?
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Database Administration does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– Data migration are there any external users accounts existing and will these user accounts need to be migrated to the new lms?
– Are there data migration issues?
Program optimization Critical Criteria:
Recall Program optimization risks and devise Program optimization key steps.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Database Administration product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Database Administration services/products?
– What are the long-term Database Administration goals?
Computer science Critical Criteria:
Infer Computer science planning and give examples utilizing a core of simple Computer science skills.
– What are the key elements of your Database Administration performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– In a project to restructure Database Administration outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– How can you measure Database Administration in a systematic way?
Database preservation Critical Criteria:
Paraphrase Database preservation results and summarize a clear Database preservation focus.
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Database Administration requirements in detail?
– How do we Identify specific Database Administration investment and emerging trends?
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Database Administration?
Associate degree Critical Criteria:
Troubleshoot Associate degree tactics and oversee Associate degree requirements.
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Database Administration study?
– Does the Database Administration task fit the clients priorities?
– Is Supporting Database Administration documentation required?
Bachelor’s degree Critical Criteria:
Boost Bachelor’s degree visions and define what do we need to start doing with Bachelor’s degree.
– Do those selected for the Database Administration team have a good general understanding of what Database Administration is all about?
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Database Administration forward?
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Database Administration ?
Computer configuration Critical Criteria:
Group Computer configuration risks and find answers.
– How to deal with Database Administration Changes?
Critical thinking Critical Criteria:
Review Critical thinking tactics and interpret which customers can’t participate in Critical thinking because they lack skills.
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Database Administration with what users do day-to-day?
– Does Database Administration appropriately measure and monitor risk?
Database audit Critical Criteria:
Huddle over Database audit governance and pioneer acquisition of Database audit systems.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Database Administration models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– What are all of our Database Administration domains and what do they do?
Computer security Critical Criteria:
Frame Computer security management and report on developing an effective Computer security strategy.
– Does your company provide end-user training to all employees on Cybersecurity, either as part of general staff training or specifically on the topic of computer security and company policy?
– Will the selection of a particular product limit the future choices of other computer security or operational modifications and improvements?
– What is our formula for success in Database Administration ?
Microsoft SQL Server Critical Criteria:
Tête-à-tête about Microsoft SQL Server quality and shift your focus.
– How do your measurements capture actionable Database Administration information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– How can you negotiate Database Administration successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– What are the barriers to increased Database Administration production?
– Can Microsoft SQL Server Express be contacted?
Database application Critical Criteria:
Graph Database application quality and devote time assessing Database application and its risk.
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Database Administration goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Database Administration project?
– What will drive Database Administration change?
Two-phase locking Critical Criteria:
Closely inspect Two-phase locking management and find out.
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Database Administration that make it risky?
Database activity monitoring Critical Criteria:
Look at Database activity monitoring engagements and budget for Database activity monitoring challenges.
– Does Database Administration create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
– Is maximizing Database Administration protection the same as minimizing Database Administration loss?
Log shipping Critical Criteria:
Test Log shipping leadership and find the essential reading for Log shipping researchers.
– How do we ensure that implementations of Database Administration products are done in a way that ensures safety?
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Database Administration activities?
Halloween Problem Critical Criteria:
Sort Halloween Problem tasks and get answers.
Information technology Critical Criteria:
Derive from Information technology decisions and sort Information technology activities.
– Do the response plans address damage assessment, site restoration, payroll, Human Resources, information technology, and administrative support?
– Does your company have defined information technology risk performance metrics that are monitored and reported to management on a regular basis?
– If a survey was done with asking organizations; Is there a line between your information technology department and your information security department?
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Database Administration project?
– How does new information technology come to be applied and diffused among firms?
– The difference between data/information and information technology (it)?
– When do you ask for help from Information Technology (IT)?
Database tuning Critical Criteria:
Deliberate over Database tuning management and look at the big picture.
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Database Administration leader?
– Do Database Administration rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
Database model Critical Criteria:
Study Database model adoptions and oversee Database model requirements.
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Database Administration project?
– Who needs to know about Database Administration ?
Database integrity Critical Criteria:
Frame Database integrity tactics and remodel and develop an effective Database integrity strategy.
– How do mission and objectives affect the Database Administration processes of our organization?
– How do we know that any Database Administration analysis is complete and comprehensive?
Data recovery Critical Criteria:
Study Data recovery tactics and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough Data recovery results.
– When a Database Administration manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
– How do we go about Comparing Database Administration approaches/solutions?
– What is the most competent data recovery service in the us?
– How will you measure your Database Administration effectiveness?
Database refactoring Critical Criteria:
Infer Database refactoring quality and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Database Administration processes?
Analytical skill Critical Criteria:
Exchange ideas about Analytical skill issues and adjust implementation of Analytical skill.
– Among the Database Administration product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– Is there a Database Administration Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
Capacity planning Critical Criteria:
Analyze Capacity planning management and learn.
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Database Administration objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– In what ways are Database Administration vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– What are some strategies for capacity planning for big data processing and cloud computing?
Academic certificate Critical Criteria:
Model after Academic certificate quality and work towards be a leading Academic certificate expert.
– Is Database Administration dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
– What is Effective Database Administration?
Comparison of database tools Critical Criteria:
Investigate Comparison of database tools planning and adjust implementation of Comparison of database tools.
– In the case of a Database Administration project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Database Administration project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Database Administration project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
Entity–relationship model Critical Criteria:
Co-operate on Entity–relationship model projects and devise Entity–relationship model key steps.
– Think of your Database Administration project. what are the main functions?
– Are we Assessing Database Administration and Risk?
Load file Critical Criteria:
Model after Load file governance and optimize Load file leadership as a key to advancement.
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Database Administration activities?
Technical support Critical Criteria:
Focus on Technical support leadership and observe effective Technical support.
– What alternatives do the vendors offer for contacting technical support (e.g., email, telephone, online chat, and web-based reporting)?
– If technical support services are included, what is the vendors commitment to timely response?
– What potential environmental factors impact the Database Administration effort?
Intelligent database Critical Criteria:
Focus on Intelligent database leadership and get out your magnifying glass.
– Will Database Administration have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– Do we have past Database Administration Successes?
Database machine Critical Criteria:
Analyze Database machine strategies and balance specific methods for improving Database machine results.
– Is the scope of Database Administration defined?
Database management system Critical Criteria:
Ventilate your thoughts about Database management system risks and create Database management system explanations for all managers.
– Think about the people you identified for your Database Administration project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Database Administration. How do we gain traction?
– Who will provide the final approval of Database Administration deliverables?
– What database management systems have been implemented?
Object-relational mapping Critical Criteria:
Apply Object-relational mapping governance and give examples utilizing a core of simple Object-relational mapping skills.
Database-centric architecture Critical Criteria:
Shape Database-centric architecture risks and look at the big picture.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Database Administration?
Database Administration Critical Criteria:
Test Database Administration projects and gather Database Administration models .
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Database Administration opportunities costing us money?
– Will Database Administration deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
Enhanced entity–relationship model Critical Criteria:
Generalize Enhanced entity–relationship model risks and test out new things.
– What are our needs in relation to Database Administration skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
– What are current Database Administration Paradigms?
Database administrator Critical Criteria:
Nurse Database administrator governance and summarize a clear Database administrator focus.
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Database Administration values?
– Is Database Administration Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
Computer data storage Critical Criteria:
Guide Computer data storage management and ask questions.
– How do we manage Database Administration Knowledge Management (KM)?
– Does our organization need more Database Administration education?
Database normalization Critical Criteria:
Talk about Database normalization management and learn.
– What are specific Database Administration Rules to follow?
Relational database management system Critical Criteria:
Think carefully about Relational database management system strategies and display thorough understanding of the Relational database management system process.
– Which customers cant participate in our Database Administration domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Database Administration delivery for example is new software needed?
Database caching Critical Criteria:
Consider Database caching tasks and arbitrate Database caching techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Database Administration process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Database Administration process available?
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Database Administration?
Data Source Name Critical Criteria:
Deduce Data Source Name issues and ask what if.
Database forensics Critical Criteria:
Consolidate Database forensics decisions and question.
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Database Administration process?
– Who sets the Database Administration standards?
Database server Critical Criteria:
Transcribe Database server risks and attract Database server skills.
– What are our best practices for minimizing Database Administration project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Database Administration project lifecycle?
– How do we maintain Database Administrations Integrity?
Oracle Corporation Critical Criteria:
Win new insights about Oracle Corporation engagements and describe the risks of Oracle Corporation sustainability.
– Can we add value to the current Database Administration decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– What is the total cost related to deploying Database Administration, including any consulting or professional services?
– Have all basic functions of Database Administration been defined?
Database publishing Critical Criteria:
X-ray Database publishing visions and correct Database publishing management by competencies.
– For your Database Administration project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
Database abstraction layer Critical Criteria:
Probe Database abstraction layer risks and correct better engagement with Database abstraction layer results.
– Is there any existing Database Administration governance structure?
– What are the short and long-term Database Administration goals?
Distributed computing Critical Criteria:
Huddle over Distributed computing planning and catalog Distributed computing activities.
– What are the usability implications of Database Administration actions?
– What are the Essentials of Internal Database Administration Management?
Information system Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Information system visions and perfect Information system conflict management.
– Have we developed a continuous monitoring strategy for the information systems (including monitoring of security control effectiveness for system-specific, hybrid, and common controls) that reflects the organizational Risk Management strategy and organizational commitment to protecting critical missions and business functions?
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Database Administration project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– On what terms should a manager of information systems evolution and maintenance provide service and support to the customers of information systems evolution and maintenance?
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Database Administration process?
– Has your organization conducted a cyber risk or vulnerability assessment of its information systems, control systems, and other networked systems?
– Are information security events and weaknesses associated with information systems communicated in a manner to allow timely corrective action to be taken?
– Would an information systems (is) group with more knowledge about a data production process produce better quality data for data consumers?
– Are information systems and the services of information systems things of value that have suppliers and customers?
– What are the principal business applications (i.e. information systems available from staff PC desktops)?
– Why Learn About Security, Privacy, and Ethical Issues in Information Systems and the Internet?
– What are information systems, and who are the stakeholders in the information systems game?
– How secure -well protected against potential risks is the information system ?
– What business benefits will Database Administration goals deliver if achieved?
– Is unauthorized access to information held in information systems prevented?
– What does integrity ensure in an information system?
– Is authorized user access to information systems ensured?
– How are our information systems developed ?
– Is security an integral part of information systems?
Database virtualization Critical Criteria:
Talk about Database virtualization decisions and get going.
– Will database virtualization take off?
Locks with ordered sharing Critical Criteria:
Grade Locks with ordered sharing goals and describe which business rules are needed as Locks with ordered sharing interface.
– How would one define Database Administration leadership?
Client–server model Critical Criteria:
Be clear about Client–server model strategies and frame using storytelling to create more compelling Client–server model projects.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Database Administration strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
Database connection Critical Criteria:
Model after Database connection management and optimize Database connection leadership as a key to advancement.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Database Administration is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
Database theory Critical Criteria:
Set goals for Database theory results and probe using an integrated framework to make sure Database theory is getting what it needs.
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Database Administration agendas for the next 3 years?
Master’s degree Critical Criteria:
Consult on Master’s degree quality and describe which business rules are needed as Master’s degree interface.
Computer network Critical Criteria:
Reorganize Computer network outcomes and report on developing an effective Computer network strategy.
– Is the illegal entry into a private computer network a crime in your country?
Operating system Critical Criteria:
Track Operating system issues and transcribe Operating system as tomorrows backbone for success.
– If the firewall runs on an individual host for which all users are not trusted system administrators, how vulnerable is it to tampering by a user logged into the operating system running on the protected hosts?
– In a virtualized data center, guest operating system kernels were modified to eliminate the need for binary translation. which compute virtualization technique was used?
– What should an organization consider before migrating its applications and operating system to the public cloud to prevent vendor lock-in?
– What operating systems are used for student computers, devices, laptops, etc.?
– What operating system does your computer use?
– Is unauthorized access to operating systems prevented?
– How to Secure Database Administration?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Database Administration Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Database Administration External links:
Database Administration – RMIT University
SAP Database Administration | SAP PRESS Books and E-Books
DBArtisan | Database Administration Solution
Computer programming External links:
Coding for Kids | Computer Programming | AgentCubes online
What Is Java Computer Programming Language?
The Meaning of Beep: Computer Programming – BrainPop
Database security External links:
Orchestration Database Security – technet.microsoft.com
Database Security Best Practices – technet.microsoft.com
Database security – Azure Cosmos DB | Microsoft Docs
Data migration External links:
Recruitment Data Migration | JobAdder
Cloud Migration Services, Data Migration Services | WSM
Methodology – Data Migration Sydney
Program optimization External links:
VisualStudio -GL (Whole Program Optimization)
Program optimization (Book, 1976) [WorldCat.org]
Classical RCM, Program Optimization
Computer science External links:
The Book – Computer Science Unplugged
Computer Science – UWA
Centennial Rocks with Computer Science
Database preservation External links:
DPE Briefing paper on Database Preservation – issuu.com
Database Preservation: Solved? | Practical E-Records
Database preservation workflow – YouTube
Associate degree External links:
ADN – Associate Degree in Nursing || RegisteredNursing.org
SCU – Associate Degree in Law (Paralegal Studies)
Associate Degree | North Metropolitan TAFE
Bachelor’s degree External links:
Bachelor’s Degree Programs | Liberty University Online
USP: Bachelor’s Degree Programmes
Computer configuration External links:
Computer Configuration Set-up For ReconGST
Computer Configuration Check – Tribridge
Computer Configuration Check – Tribridge
Critical thinking External links:
netivist – controversial debate topics and critical thinking
Critical Thinking – YouTube
Database audit External links:
CREATE DATABASE AUDIT SPECIFICATION (Transact-SQL)
NOD – National Ophthalmology Database Audit
Oracle Database Audit Events
Computer security External links:
Best Computer Security | Security Software Companies| Softex
CST | Contact Computer Security Technology Ltd
Security Software – Free Computer Security Software, FileHippo
Microsoft SQL Server External links:
Microsoft SQL Server Support | UpSearch
KB1746: Log truncation issue on Microsoft SQL server
Advancor Database Compare for Microsoft SQL Server 2016
Database application External links:
Log in – Central Supplier Database Application – CSD
Creating a Database Application – msdn.microsoft.com
The dBASE™ Tutorial: Developing a Database Application
Two-phase locking External links:
Database activity monitoring External links:
Imperva Database Activity Monitoring – DNA Connect Australia
Database Activity Monitoring | Opsview
Datavail Delta© | Database Activity Monitoring & Messaging
Log shipping External links:
Log shipping MS SQLServer 2008-Part I – YouTube
What is SQL Server log shipping? – SQL Shack
Configure Log Shipping (SQL Server) – GO Software
Halloween Problem External links:
News about Intitle: “Halloween Problem”
Halloween Problem Solving Activities with Fractions
SML Movie: Bowser Junior’s Halloween Problem! – YouTube
Information technology External links:
Techopedia – Where Information Technology and Business Meet
Faculty of Information Technology | Monash University
UCA VicTas – Information Technology Services
Database tuning External links:
MySQL Optimizer » Database tuning
Thesis On Database Tuning: Reade More for Undergraduates
Database Tuning: Scheduler | RSA Link
Database model External links:
Database model |THWACK
Database Model/Dictionary! |THWACK
Network Database Model Speed to Manage Complex Relationships
Database integrity External links:
SQL Database Integrity Check – Free Tool | IDERA
Event ID 256 — System Catalog Database Integrity
Nexxa Group Inc. – Database Integrity & Compliance
Data recovery External links:
USB Flash Drive Data Recovery Services – Australia
Data Recovery Newcastle, No Recovery No Fee.
CBL Data Recovery | #1 Data Recovery Service in Australia
Database refactoring External links:
Database Refactoring Tool | Database Impact Analysis
SQL database refactoring techniques – Solution center
Articles tagged with database refactoring – Simple Talk
Analytical skill External links:
ASDI: Analytical Skill Development Institute – Home | Facebook
Capacity planning External links:
FACT SHEET 4 Demand & Capacity Planning – NSW Health
Skype for Server 2015 capacity planning using the user models
News about Intitle: “Capacity Planning”
Academic certificate External links:
The GS1 Academic Certificate
USP: Academic Certificate Programmes
Academic Certificate Templates – Canva
Comparison of database tools External links:
Comparison of Database Tools – Features (continued)
Comparison of database tools Archives > Torbjorn Zetterlund
Comparison of database tools – 21pw.com
Load file External links:
Load file to REPL – Packages – Package Control
packagecontrol.io/packages/Load file to REPL
What is load file? Webopedia Definition
Load File Name as Field in Table from XLSX | Qlik Community
Technical support External links:
Contact Technical Support | TP-Link
Technical Support Purchase Page – NCH Software
Drivers & Download | Technical support – Konica Minolta
Intelligent database External links:
Intelligent Database – Home | Facebook
Intelligent database – IT Tags – MyTechLogy
What is intelligent database? – Definition from WhatIs.com
Database machine External links:
Advanced Analytics and Database Machine Learning – Vertica
Exadata Database Machine – Benefits | Oracle Australia
3 Exadata Database Machine Discovery – Oracle
Database management system External links:
database management system (DBMS) | computing | Britannica.com
Relational Database Management System | Tibero | TmaxSoft
Church Base – A Church Database Management System
Object-relational mapping External links:
About object-relational mapping (ORM) data types
What is ORM (object-relational mapping)? – Quora
Advanced Object-Relational Mapping | SpringerLink
Database-centric architecture External links:
A database-centric architecture for interactive storytelling
What is DATABASE-CENTRIC ARCHITECTURE? What does …
Database-centric architecture – Revolvy
Database Administration External links:
SQL Server Database Administration Services | DBA Services
DBArtisan | Database Administration Solution
Database Administration – RMIT University
Database administrator External links:
IT Database Administrator – Mercury
39 Database Administrator Jobs in Melbourne | Adzuna
Tasks of a Database Administrator – Oracle Help Center
Computer data storage External links:
Computer data storage devices by MallFort – issuu
Database normalization External links:
Description of the database normalization basics
FREE download Database Normalization – WinSite
Relational database management system External links:
Relational Database Management System | MariaDB Products
RDB: a Relational Database Management System
relational database management systems (RDBMS) – Sisense
Database caching External links:
Occasionally Connected Applications (Local Database Caching)
Data Source Name External links:
Using a Registered Data Source Name (DSN)
Data Source Name not Found and no Default Driver Specified
vCenter 6 Data Source Name (DSN) setup | BRIAN GRAF
Database forensics External links:
IFIP AICT 383 – Reconstruction in Database Forensics
On metadata context in Database Forensics – ScienceDirect
Exchange Database Forensics Evidence Collection
Database server External links:
SCPT 1: What is Oracle Database Server – YouTube
Securing Your Database Server
Installing MySQL Database Server on Windows 7 – ThoughtCo
Oracle Corporation External links:
Invest in Oracle Corporation Stock $ORCL on eToro
Oracle Corporation – SpellBrand®
Oracle Corporation: NYSE:ORCL quotes & news – Google Finance
Database publishing External links:
Deploying a Database by Using the Database Publishing Wizard
Xlinesoft-Downloads. Database publishing software for Web
DATABASE PUBLISHING LIMITED :: OpenCorporates
Database abstraction layer External links:
02 02 DBAL Database Abstraction Layer – YouTube
GitHub – dg/dibi: dibi – smart database abstraction layer
Database Abstraction Layer – PHP Tutorial – YouTube
Distributed computing External links:
Master of Engineering in Distributed Computing
Create MATLAB Distributed Computing Server™ cluster
Distributed Computing with Python
Information system External links:
Tissot – Customer Information System
Log in – E&T Pilots Information System (EPIS)
Docware – spare parts catalogue and service information system
Database virtualization External links:
Jumbo frames and Database Virtualization – YouTube
Database Virtualization Engine – Stratoscale
OSF | LDV: Light-weight Database Virtualization
Locks with ordered sharing External links:
Database connection External links:
Java Database Connection: JDBC and MySQL | Udemy
Database Connection String / Command / Sql Tester – Home
CodePlex – Database connection helper in C# – Home
Database theory External links:
Exercises on Relational Database Theory – Bookboon
Database Theory – MariaDB Knowledge Base
Five Normal Forms in Relational Database Theory – William Kent
Master’s degree External links:
WorldQuant University Earn a master’s degree, pay no tuition
A Master’s Degree in Whitewashing Islam – Gatestone Institute
Master’s Degree in Drug Development & Product Management
Computer network External links:
Introduction to Computer Network Topology – Lifewire
Computer Network Specialists, Inc.
What is a Computer Network ? – Definition from Techopedia
Operating system External links:
FINERY: The Wardrobe Operating System™
Operating System | Computer Alliance
Operating System – MSY Online