What is involved in Software configuration management
Find out what the related areas are that Software configuration management connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Software configuration management thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Software Configuration Management journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Software Configuration Management leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Software configuration management related domains to cover and 207 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Software configuration management, Software design description, Agile software development, IEEE 1164, IEEE 802.8, Unified Process, IEEE 802.11ax, IEEE 1547, IEEE 754-1985, Risk management, Punched tape, Comparison of revision control software, IEEE 802.11af, Enterprise Unified Process, IEEE 802.16, IEEE 802.20, Service Interoperability in Ethernet Passive Optical Networks, Rational Software, Inter-Access Point Protocol, Matrix of pain, Link Layer Discovery Protocol, Extreme programming, Software user documentation, IEEE 802.21, Wireless Gigabit Alliance, Revision control, Software deployment, Punched card, IEEE 802.11j-2004, Software architecture, Software requirements specification, IEEE 802.11a-1999, ISO/IEC 42010, IEEE 802.11u, Information model, Bertrand Meyer, IEEE 802.15.4a, IEEE 2030, Iterative and incremental development, IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.6, IEEE 802.10, Scalable Coherent Interface, Continuous configuration automation, IEEE 802.18, IEEE 802.11ay, Software test documentation, IEEE P1363, Resilient Packet Ring, IEEE 802.11g-2003, IEEE 802.11s, Software archaeology, Infrastructure as Code, IEEE 802.1ad, Process management, Structured analysis, Precision Time Protocol, IEEE 802.11d-2001, Requirements engineering, IEEE 802.11h-2003, IEEE 1675-2008, IEEE 1471, IEEE 802.11k-2008, Computer science, IEEE 1667, Software engineering, Executable UML, IEEE 802.1:
Software configuration management Critical Criteria:
Cut a stake in Software configuration management failures and oversee Software configuration management management by competencies.
– For your Software configuration management project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Software configuration management does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– What are some of the software Configuration Management tools?
– Definition: what is software Configuration Management?
– Motivation: why software Configuration Management?
– Why software Configuration Management ?
Software design description Critical Criteria:
Study Software design description outcomes and maintain Software design description for success.
– How do we go about Securing Software configuration management?
Agile software development Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Agile software development tactics and document what potential Agile software development megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– Much of the agile advice is oriented towards small teams of up to ten people, who are either co-located or near located, who have ready access to their primary stakeholders, and who are working on software that can be easily organized into a series of small releases. What about large teams?
– Could Agile Manifesto and agile methods be a good starting point for the corporate venture to start their development effort towards their own, efficient agile in-house software development method?
– When youre thinking about all the different ways a product may be used in the future, do you stop at three, five, or 10 years in the future?
– How will nonfunctional requirements pertaining to availability, security, performance, and many other factors be addressed?
– How can we fix actual and perceived problems uncovered in ethnographic investigations of Agile software development teams?
– Can agile methods be used effectively for evolving a system in response to customer change requests?
– Are you considering one or more candidate architectures and what is your overall delivery strategy?
– Do you think you could provide every last detail the developers need to know right off the bat?
– What if any is the difference between Lean and Agile Software Development?
– Should you have a strict project sequence, or should you be flexible?
– Will the organizational culture support new values of the agile team?
– Have we developed requirements for agile software development?
– How Agile are Industrial Software Development Practices?
– How do disciplined agile teams work at scale?
– What have you completed since yesterday?
– How is the development team organized?
– What type of Experience is valuable?
– Any impediments/stumbling blocks?
– What Is Exploratory Testing?
– Why Agile, and Why Now?
IEEE 1164 Critical Criteria:
Recall IEEE 1164 strategies and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling IEEE 1164 projects.
– Will Software configuration management have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– Have all basic functions of Software configuration management been defined?
– How do we keep improving Software configuration management?
IEEE 802.8 Critical Criteria:
Paraphrase IEEE 802.8 planning and report on developing an effective IEEE 802.8 strategy.
– How likely is the current Software configuration management plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
– What are the short and long-term Software configuration management goals?
– Do we have past Software configuration management Successes?
Unified Process Critical Criteria:
Mine Unified Process tasks and finalize the present value of growth of Unified Process.
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Software configuration management strengthening and reform actually originate?
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Software configuration management study?
– Think of your Software configuration management project. what are the main functions?
IEEE 802.11ax Critical Criteria:
Deliberate over IEEE 802.11ax visions and point out IEEE 802.11ax tensions in leadership.
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Software configuration management moving forward?
– Is Software configuration management dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
– How to deal with Software configuration management Changes?
IEEE 1547 Critical Criteria:
Set goals for IEEE 1547 projects and pioneer acquisition of IEEE 1547 systems.
– Does Software configuration management analysis show the relationships among important Software configuration management factors?
– What are the usability implications of Software configuration management actions?
– What threat is Software configuration management addressing?
IEEE 754-1985 Critical Criteria:
See the value of IEEE 754-1985 adoptions and document what potential IEEE 754-1985 megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– Is the Software configuration management organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
– Is Software configuration management Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
Risk management Critical Criteria:
Boost Risk management tasks and spearhead techniques for implementing Risk management.
– Have senior managers been apprised of Risk Management and control deficiencies affecting their units (e.g., circumstances where assets with a specified monetary value are not adequately protected, where the competence of employees is lacking, or where important financial reconciliations are not performed correctly)?
– Does the final risk determination and risk acceptance by the authorizing official reflect the Risk Management strategy developed by the organization and conveyed by the risk executive (function)?
– Is maintenance and repair of organizational assets performed and logged in a timely manner, with approved and controlled tools?
– Will our actions, process, program or procedure prevent access to necessary records or result in changes to data in them?
– Do we maintain standards and expectations for downtime during the upgrade and replacement cycle?
– Is our organization doing any form of outreach or education on Cybersecurity Risk Management?
– In your opinion, how effective is your company at conducting the risk management activities?
– How accurately and timely is the risk management log updated or reviewed?
– Is Cybersecurity integrated between business systems and control systems?
– Do you adhere to, or apply, the ISO 31000 Risk Management standard?
– Do we do Risk identification and address the what might go wrong?
– What has the company done to bolster its Cybersecurity program?
– How important is the system to the user organizations mission?
– Are our Cybersecurity capabilities efficient and effective?
– Does your company have a formal ITRM function?
– Which rules appear frequently? Which are anomalies?
– What threat is this space addressing?
– Who/what can assist?
Punched tape Critical Criteria:
Value Punched tape outcomes and optimize Punched tape leadership as a key to advancement.
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Software configuration management delivery for example is new software needed?
– What are our needs in relation to Software configuration management skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
– What vendors make products that address the Software configuration management needs?
Comparison of revision control software Critical Criteria:
Familiarize yourself with Comparison of revision control software planning and figure out ways to motivate other Comparison of revision control software users.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Software configuration management? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Software configuration management?
– What will drive Software configuration management change?
IEEE 802.11af Critical Criteria:
Chart IEEE 802.11af adoptions and document what potential IEEE 802.11af megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Software configuration management values?
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Software configuration management project?
– How do we Improve Software configuration management service perception, and satisfaction?
Enterprise Unified Process Critical Criteria:
Nurse Enterprise Unified Process goals and assess what counts with Enterprise Unified Process that we are not counting.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Software configuration management strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Software configuration management processes?
– How is the value delivered by Software configuration management being measured?
IEEE 802.16 Critical Criteria:
Trace IEEE 802.16 management and balance specific methods for improving IEEE 802.16 results.
– What is the total cost related to deploying Software configuration management, including any consulting or professional services?
– How can you measure Software configuration management in a systematic way?
IEEE 802.20 Critical Criteria:
Track IEEE 802.20 outcomes and look in other fields.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Software configuration management into the services that we provide?
– Are assumptions made in Software configuration management stated explicitly?
Service Interoperability in Ethernet Passive Optical Networks Critical Criteria:
Distinguish Service Interoperability in Ethernet Passive Optical Networks decisions and describe the risks of Service Interoperability in Ethernet Passive Optical Networks sustainability.
– Which customers cant participate in our Software configuration management domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Software configuration management opportunities costing us money?
– To what extent does management recognize Software configuration management as a tool to increase the results?
Rational Software Critical Criteria:
Derive from Rational Software issues and summarize a clear Rational Software focus.
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Software configuration management with what users do day-to-day?
– What are specific Software configuration management Rules to follow?
– Are there recognized Software configuration management problems?
Inter-Access Point Protocol Critical Criteria:
Graph Inter-Access Point Protocol decisions and diversify by understanding risks and leveraging Inter-Access Point Protocol.
– Think about the functions involved in your Software configuration management project. what processes flow from these functions?
– How can you negotiate Software configuration management successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– Who needs to know about Software configuration management ?
Matrix of pain Critical Criteria:
Scrutinze Matrix of pain tactics and assess and formulate effective operational and Matrix of pain strategies.
– How can the value of Software configuration management be defined?
Link Layer Discovery Protocol Critical Criteria:
Coach on Link Layer Discovery Protocol management and figure out ways to motivate other Link Layer Discovery Protocol users.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Software configuration management?
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Software configuration management processes?
– What is the purpose of Software configuration management in relation to the mission?
Extreme programming Critical Criteria:
Own Extreme programming tactics and optimize Extreme programming leadership as a key to advancement.
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Software configuration management forward?
– Will Software configuration management deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
– Why is Software configuration management important for you now?
– How Extreme Does Extreme Programming Have to Be?
– When using Extreme Programming?
– What Is Extreme Programming?
Software user documentation Critical Criteria:
Probe Software user documentation planning and explore and align the progress in Software user documentation.
– In what ways are Software configuration management vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– Is a Software configuration management Team Work effort in place?
IEEE 802.21 Critical Criteria:
Reorganize IEEE 802.21 decisions and forecast involvement of future IEEE 802.21 projects in development.
– Does Software configuration management create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
Wireless Gigabit Alliance Critical Criteria:
Troubleshoot Wireless Gigabit Alliance management and slay a dragon.
– Does Software configuration management systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– What about Software configuration management Analysis of results?
Revision control Critical Criteria:
Survey Revision control decisions and adopt an insight outlook.
– What is our formula for success in Software configuration management ?
– Is Software configuration management Required?
Software deployment Critical Criteria:
Apply Software deployment tasks and look in other fields.
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Software configuration management processes?
– Among the Software configuration management product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– What are internal and external Software configuration management relations?
Punched card Critical Criteria:
Accelerate Punched card failures and look in other fields.
– What are the disruptive Software configuration management technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
IEEE 802.11j-2004 Critical Criteria:
Have a session on IEEE 802.11j-2004 engagements and describe the risks of IEEE 802.11j-2004 sustainability.
– What is Effective Software configuration management?
Software architecture Critical Criteria:
Deliberate over Software architecture planning and find the essential reading for Software architecture researchers.
– What management system can we use to leverage the Software configuration management experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
Software requirements specification Critical Criteria:
Study Software requirements specification management and integrate design thinking in Software requirements specification innovation.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Software configuration management process?
IEEE 802.11a-1999 Critical Criteria:
Mine IEEE 802.11a-1999 results and oversee IEEE 802.11a-1999 management by competencies.
– How will you know that the Software configuration management project has been successful?
ISO/IEC 42010 Critical Criteria:
Communicate about ISO/IEC 42010 strategies and achieve a single ISO/IEC 42010 view and bringing data together.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Software configuration management services/products?
IEEE 802.11u Critical Criteria:
Administer IEEE 802.11u quality and correct better engagement with IEEE 802.11u results.
– Who will provide the final approval of Software configuration management deliverables?
Information model Critical Criteria:
Extrapolate Information model tactics and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive Information model decisions.
– Has the semantic relationship between information elements been identified based on the information models and classification schemes?
– What are the long-term Software configuration management goals?
Bertrand Meyer Critical Criteria:
Consult on Bertrand Meyer decisions and stake your claim.
– What are the key elements of your Software configuration management performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– Have you identified your Software configuration management key performance indicators?
IEEE 802.15.4a Critical Criteria:
Deduce IEEE 802.15.4a adoptions and oversee IEEE 802.15.4a management by competencies.
– Do we monitor the Software configuration management decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
IEEE 2030 Critical Criteria:
Apply IEEE 2030 adoptions and revise understanding of IEEE 2030 architectures.
Iterative and incremental development Critical Criteria:
Interpolate Iterative and incremental development engagements and define what our big hairy audacious Iterative and incremental development goal is.
– Are there Software configuration management problems defined?
IEEE 802.1Q Critical Criteria:
Talk about IEEE 802.1Q outcomes and correct IEEE 802.1Q management by competencies.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Software configuration management models, tools and techniques are necessary?
IEEE 802.6 Critical Criteria:
Substantiate IEEE 802.6 projects and give examples utilizing a core of simple IEEE 802.6 skills.
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Software configuration management?
– Do we all define Software configuration management in the same way?
IEEE 802.10 Critical Criteria:
Conceptualize IEEE 802.10 outcomes and probe the present value of growth of IEEE 802.10.
Scalable Coherent Interface Critical Criteria:
Wrangle Scalable Coherent Interface failures and acquire concise Scalable Coherent Interface education.
Continuous configuration automation Critical Criteria:
Meet over Continuous configuration automation tasks and check on ways to get started with Continuous configuration automation.
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Software configuration management goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
IEEE 802.18 Critical Criteria:
Reorganize IEEE 802.18 planning and slay a dragon.
– Are accountability and ownership for Software configuration management clearly defined?
– Is there any existing Software configuration management governance structure?
IEEE 802.11ay Critical Criteria:
Consult on IEEE 802.11ay failures and look at the big picture.
Software test documentation Critical Criteria:
Adapt Software test documentation governance and develop and take control of the Software test documentation initiative.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Software configuration management process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Software configuration management process available?
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Software configuration management project manager?
IEEE P1363 Critical Criteria:
Consider IEEE P1363 results and don’t overlook the obvious.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Software configuration management in a volatile global economy?
– What are all of our Software configuration management domains and what do they do?
– How will you measure your Software configuration management effectiveness?
Resilient Packet Ring Critical Criteria:
Analyze Resilient Packet Ring decisions and drive action.
– Does Software configuration management include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– How do we go about Comparing Software configuration management approaches/solutions?
– What are current Software configuration management Paradigms?
IEEE 802.11g-2003 Critical Criteria:
Talk about IEEE 802.11g-2003 leadership and develop and take control of the IEEE 802.11g-2003 initiative.
– How do we ensure that implementations of Software configuration management products are done in a way that ensures safety?
IEEE 802.11s Critical Criteria:
Examine IEEE 802.11s outcomes and devise IEEE 802.11s key steps.
– Can we do Software configuration management without complex (expensive) analysis?
– How do we manage Software configuration management Knowledge Management (KM)?
– How would one define Software configuration management leadership?
Software archaeology Critical Criteria:
Consider Software archaeology results and devote time assessing Software archaeology and its risk.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Software configuration management project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
Infrastructure as Code Critical Criteria:
Scan Infrastructure as Code planning and look for lots of ideas.
IEEE 802.1ad Critical Criteria:
Steer IEEE 802.1ad decisions and mentor IEEE 802.1ad customer orientation.
– What are our best practices for minimizing Software configuration management project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Software configuration management project lifecycle?
– In a project to restructure Software configuration management outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
Process management Critical Criteria:
Be clear about Process management goals and look at the big picture.
– What process management and improvement tools are we using PDSA/PDCA, ISO 9000, Lean, Balanced Scorecard, Six Sigma, something else?
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Software configuration management project?
– Why are Software configuration management skills important?
Structured analysis Critical Criteria:
Substantiate Structured analysis projects and probe using an integrated framework to make sure Structured analysis is getting what it needs.
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Software configuration management requirements in detail?
– How important is Software configuration management to the user organizations mission?
Precision Time Protocol Critical Criteria:
Debate over Precision Time Protocol tasks and find the ideas you already have.
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Software configuration management objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
IEEE 802.11d-2001 Critical Criteria:
Add value to IEEE 802.11d-2001 failures and ask what if.
– Think about the people you identified for your Software configuration management project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– Which Software configuration management goals are the most important?
Requirements engineering Critical Criteria:
Accumulate Requirements engineering adoptions and get going.
IEEE 802.11h-2003 Critical Criteria:
Steer IEEE 802.11h-2003 quality and cater for concise IEEE 802.11h-2003 education.
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Software configuration management project?
– Does our organization need more Software configuration management education?
IEEE 1675-2008 Critical Criteria:
Illustrate IEEE 1675-2008 visions and oversee implementation of IEEE 1675-2008.
IEEE 1471 Critical Criteria:
Weigh in on IEEE 1471 results and get the big picture.
IEEE 802.11k-2008 Critical Criteria:
Interpolate IEEE 802.11k-2008 visions and shift your focus.
– What potential environmental factors impact the Software configuration management effort?
Computer science Critical Criteria:
Start Computer science tasks and point out improvements in Computer science.
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Software configuration management is underway?
IEEE 1667 Critical Criteria:
Dissect IEEE 1667 results and probe IEEE 1667 strategic alliances.
Software engineering Critical Criteria:
Brainstorm over Software engineering failures and sort Software engineering activities.
– DevOps isnt really a product. Its not something you can buy. DevOps is fundamentally about culture and about the quality of your application. And by quality I mean the specific software engineering term of quality, of different quality attributes. What matters to you?
– Can we answer questions like: Was the software process followed and software engineering standards been properly applied?
– When a Software configuration management manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
– Is open source software development faster, better, and cheaper than software engineering?
– Better, and cheaper than software engineering?
Executable UML Critical Criteria:
Weigh in on Executable UML management and question.
IEEE 802.1 Critical Criteria:
Refer to IEEE 802.1 tasks and finalize the present value of growth of IEEE 802.1.
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Software configuration management leaders?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Software Configuration Management Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Software configuration management External links:
What is Software Configuration Management and Why Do …
[PDF]Software Configuration Management A Clear Case …
[PDF]Software Configuration Management
Software design description External links:
[PDF]VODKA Software Design Description – Drexel University
DI-IPSC-81435 A SOFTWARE DESIGN DESCRIPTION
1. SOFTWARE DESIGN DESCRIPTION (SDD) – …
Agile software development External links:
What is Agile Software Development? | Agile Alliance
Nexient | American agile software development
What is Agile? Learn About Agile Software Development
IEEE 1164 External links:
IEEE 1164-1993 – Techstreet
IEEE 802.8 External links:
IEEE 802.8 Norma by Fabiano Brito on Prezi
IEEE 802.8 – WOW.com
IEEE 802.8 – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
Unified Process External links:
The Four Phases | Overview of the Unified Process | InformIT
When should we use Rational Unified Process? – Quora
What is Rational Unified Process (RUP)? Webopedia …
IEEE 802.11ax External links:
Why You Should Care About IEEE 802.11ax – Tom’s IT Pro
[PDF]On Quality-of-Service Provisioning in IEEE 802.11ax …
http://www.eng.usf.edu/chen/pdf/6 IEEE Access 2016-10.pdf
IEEE 1547 External links:
IEEE 1547 revision
IEEE 754-1985 External links:
“IEEE 754-1985” on Revolvy.com
IEEE 754-1985 – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
IEEE 754-1985 and Intel 8087
Risk management External links:
orm | Office of Risk Management
[PDF]Course Title Risk Management – National Highway …
Risk Management Jobs – Apply Now | CareerBuilder
Punched tape External links:
Punched Tape | Definition of Punched Tape by Merriam …
5810-01-026-9620 – READER,PUNCHED TAPE – NSN Center
Define punched tape: paper tape punched with holes in such a way as to convey information
http://KOI-18/TSEC Punched Tape Reader | NSN.info
IEEE 802.11af External links:
[PDF]IEEE 802.11af: A Standard for TV White Space Spectrum …
[PDF]IEEE 802.11af and Locally Managed Databases
Enterprise Unified Process External links:
EUP (Enterprise Unified Process) Definition – Tech Terms
Enterprise Unified Process (EUP) Feedback
IEEE 802.16 External links:
[PDF]A Study on the Performance of IEEE 802.16-2004 …
[PDF]Resource Allocation in IEEE 802.16 Mobile WiMAX
IEEE 802.16 AOE Deadline Documentation
IEEE 802.20 External links:
IEEE 802.20 | Article about IEEE 802.20 by The Free Dictionary
[PDF]Project IEEE 802.20 Working Group on Mobile …
[PDF]Project IEEE 802.20 Mobile Broadband Wireless …
Rational Software External links:
IBM – Rational Software – CDW
IBM Rational Software Delivery Platform
Inter-Access Point Protocol External links:
Inter-Access Point Protocol – Sensagent.com
http://dictionary.sensagent.com/Inter-Access Point Protocol/en-en
IAPP – Inter-Access Point Protocol | AcronymFinder
Matrix of pain External links:
[PDF]WIND RIVER OVERCOMES “MATRIX OF PAIN” IN IOT …
Toward the brain matrix of pain.
[PDF]Toward the brain matrix of pain – Springer
Link Layer Discovery Protocol External links:
What is LLDP (Link Layer Discovery Protocol) – Ipswitch
[PDF]Configuring Link Layer Discovery Protocol on Avaya …
[PDF]Link Layer Discovery Protocol – Media Endpoint …
Extreme programming External links:
What is Extreme Programming? (XP) | Process Maturity | FAQ
What is Extreme Programming (XP)? | Agile Alliance
What is Extreme Programming (XP)? – Definition from Techo…
Software user documentation External links:
[PDF]IEEE standard for software user documentation – …
New Trend for Software User Documentation – YouTube
Technical Writing for Software User Documentation – …
IEEE 802.21 External links:
[PDF]IEEE 802.21 MEDIA INDEPENDENT HANDOVER …
[PDF]IEEE 802.21 Media Independent Handover (MIH)
Wireless Gigabit Alliance External links:
WiGig – Wireless Gigabit Alliance – YouTube
Wireless Gigabit Alliance Inc – GuideStar Profile
Revision control External links:
[PDF]Revision Control – csc.columbusstate.edu
What is Revision Control? – Computer Hope
EBN – Best-Practices – Optimizing Engineering Revision Control
Software deployment External links:
Software Deployment – PC Power Management – IT …
Sophos Central: Software deployment methods – Sophos Community
Punched card External links:
IBM100 – The Punched Card Tabulator – IBM WWW Page
IBM100 – The IBM Punched Card
FSC 7410 – Computer or Punched Card Machines – Page 1
IEEE 802.11j-2004 External links:
IEEE 802.11j-2004 – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
IEEE 802.11j-2004 – WOW.com
“IEEE 802.11j-2004” on Revolvy.com
Software architecture External links:
Chapter 1: What is Software Architecture?
Software Architecture & Design | Udacity
Example: Software Architecture Document
Software requirements specification External links:
[PDF]IEEE Software Requirements Specification Template
[PDF]Software Requirements Specification Restaurant …
[DOC]Software Requirements Specification (SRS) …
IEEE 802.11a-1999 External links:
IEEE 802.11a-1999 – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge …
IEEE 802.11a-1999 – WOW.com
IEEE 802.11a-1999 – Cisco Skills
ISO/IEC 42010 External links:
[PDF]Knowledge mechanisms in IEEE 1471 & ISO/IEC 42010
http://ISO/IEC/IEEE 42010 Systems and software engineering — Architecture description is an international standard for architecture descriptions of systems and software. ISO/IEC/IEEE 42010:2011 defines requirements on the description of system, software and enterprise architectures.
ISO/IEC 42010:2007 | IEC Webstore
IEEE 802.11u External links:
What is IEEE 802.11u? – Definition from Techopedia
Standard: IEEE 802.11U – standards.globalspec.com
MikroTik Hotspot 2.0 (IEEE 802.11u) – YouTube
Information model External links:
[PDF]General Information Model Numbering System for …
[PDF]Information Models, Data Models, and YANG – ietf.org
Splunk Common Information Model (CIM) | Splunkbase
Bertrand Meyer External links:
Bertrand Meyer (@Bertrand_Meyer) | Twitter
Bertrand Meyer-Stabley | Facebook
Bertrand Meyer – Google Scholar Citations
IEEE 802.15.4a External links:
Distance Measurement Based on IEEE 802.15.4a – SixtySec
IEEE 802.15.4a WPAN Task Group
[PDF]Chapter 17 An IEEE 802.15.4A Ultra-Wideband …
IEEE 2030 External links:
IEEE 2030 Smart Grid Series
[PDF]IEEE 2030.5™-2013 (Smart Energy Profile 2.0) – Robby …
Iterative and incremental development External links:
Iterative and incremental development – YouTube
Iterative and Incremental Development.flv – YouTube
[PDF]Iterative and Incremental Development (IID)
IEEE 802.1Q External links:
IEEE 802.1Q Flashcards | Quizlet
[PDF]IEEE 802.1q – VLANs
[PDF]POWER TOOLS Network IEEE 802.1Q VLAN …
IEEE 802.6 External links:
Standard: IEEE 802.6 – Engineering Standards
[PDF]Implementation of an IEEE 802.6 Compliant Card for …
IEEE 802.6 – YouTube
IEEE 802.10 External links:
IEEE 802.10/802.11/802.12 by gustavo contreras on Prezi
Scalable Coherent Interface External links:
Scalable Coherent Interface: Technology and Applications
Continuous configuration automation External links:
Video: MyST Continuous Configuration Automation – Part 5
IEEE 802.18 External links:
Norma IEEE 802.18 by Gio Gon on Prezi
IEEE Standards Association – IEEE 802.18 Radio Regulatory TAG
IEEE 802.18 – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
IEEE 802.11ay External links:
[PDF]IEEE 802.11ay: Next-generation 60 GHz …
IEEE 802.11ay: Next-Generation 60 GHz Communication …
Software test documentation External links:
IEEE 829 : Standard for Software Test Documentation
IEEE Standard for Software Test Documentation – …
[PDF]IEEE Standard For Software Test Documentation – …
IEEE P1363 External links:
IEEE P1363.1: Public-Key Cryptographic Techniques Based …
IEEE P1363 – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
IEEE P1363 Research Contributions: Cryptographic …
Resilient Packet Ring External links:
Resilient Packet Ring Alliance – GuideStar Profile
Resilient packet ring — IEEE 802.17 | SpringerLink
IEEE 802.11g-2003 External links:
http://IEEE 802.11g-2003 or 802.11g is an amendment to the IEEE 802.11 specification that extended throughput to up to 54 Mbit/s using the same 2.4 GHz band as 802.11b .
IEEE 802.11g-2003 – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge …
http://IEEE 802.11g-2003 or 802.11g is an amendment to the IEEE 802.11 specification that extended throughput to up to 54 Mbit/s using the same 2.4 GHz band as 802.11b. This specification under the marketing name of Wi-Fi has been implemented all over the world. The 802.11g protocol is now Clause 19 of the published IEEE 802.11-2007 standard, and Clause 19 of the published IEEE 802.11-2012 standard.
IEEE 802.11s External links:
IEEE 802.11s Multihop MAC: A Tutorial – IEEE Xplore …
What is IEEE 802.11s in easy language? – Quora
Software archaeology External links:
Content-Type: text/shitpost : Software Archaeology
Digging code: Software archaeology – TechRepublic
Software Archaeology | CSIAC
Infrastructure as Code External links:
What is Infrastructure as Code? | DevOps – Visual Studio
IEEE 802.1ad External links:
IEEE 802.1ad – YouTube
Process management External links:
Business Process Management Jobs – CareerBuilder
HEFLO BPM | Business Process Management
Process Management System | InTechOpen – Open …
Structured analysis External links:
What is Structured Analysis? – Definition from Techopedia
[PDF]Structured Analysis Family Evaluation (SAFE) Home …
What is Structured Analysis? – Definition from Techopedia
Precision Time Protocol External links:
[PDF]IEEE 1588 Precision Time Protocol Time …
[PDF]WHITE PAPER Precision Time Protocol
IEEE 802.11d-2001 External links:
IEEE 802.11d-2001 – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge …
“IEEE 802.11d-2001” on Revolvy.com
Requirements engineering External links:
Requirements Engineering – Springer
Requirements engineering (Book, 1996) [WorldCat.org]
Requirements Engineering (eBook, 2002) [WorldCat.org]
IEEE 802.11h-2003 External links:
IEEE 802.11h-2003 – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge …
“IEEE 802.11h-2003” on Revolvy.com
IEEE 802.11h-2003 – Howling Pixel
IEEE 1675-2008 External links:
IEEE 1675-2008 – IEEE STANDARDS – awspdf.com
IEEE 1675-2008 – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
IEEE 1675-2008 | Revolvy
IEEE 1471 External links:
[PDF]Knowledge mechanisms in IEEE 1471 & ISO/IEC 42010
http://IEEE 1471 is a superseded IEEE Standard for describing the architecture of a “software-intensive system”, also known as software architecture. In 2011 it was superseded by ISO/IEC/IEEE 42010:2011, Systems and software engineering — Architecture description.
IEEE 1471 – SEBoK – Systems engineering
IEEE 802.11k-2008 External links:
IEEE 802.11k-2008 – WOW.com
IEEE 802.11k-2008 – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge …
Computer science External links:
UTRGV | UTRGV Computer Science
Computer Science Curriculum for Grades K-5 | Code.org
Mastering Engineering & Computer Science | Pearson
IEEE 1667 External links:
Ieee 1667 in Milpitas, CA | Whitepages
Generic IEEE 1667 ACT Drivers Download for Windows 10, …
IEEE 1667: One standard worth watching – CNET
Software engineering External links:
Software Engineering Institute
Executable UML External links:
Executable UML (xUML)
Elevator Requirements — Executable UML (xUML)
University Bookstore at Texas State – Executable UML
IEEE 802.1 External links:
IEEE 802.1: 802.1Qbv – Enhancements for Scheduled Traffic
IEEE 802.1: 802.1Qbu – Frame Preemption
IEEE 802.1 Interim September 2017 – regonline.com