What is involved in Agile Software Development
Find out what the related areas are that Agile Software Development connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Agile Software Development thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Agile Software Development journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Agile Software Development leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Agile Software Development related domains to cover and 256 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Agile Software Development, Scrum Master, Snowbird, Utah, Cross-functional team, Greenfield project, Graphical user interface builder, Change control board, Software project management, Ivar Jacobson, Data model, Entity–relationship model, Domain-driven design, Trygve Reenskaug, Microsoft Solutions Framework, Flexible product development, Requirements engineering, Data science, Software verification and validation, Service Bureau Corporation, Story-driven modeling, Customer engagement, Bertrand Meyer, Verification and Validation, Continuous Integration, Software construction, Infrastructure as Code, Planning poker, Software development process, Software testing, Systems analysis, Danese Cooper, Software configuration management, Human resources, ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7, Integrated Authority File, Integrated development environment, Personal software process, Acceptance testing, ISO 26262, Formal methods, ISO/IEC 15504, Software design pattern, Software prototyping, Customer representative, Scaled Agile Framework, Software development methodology, Waterfall development, Large-Scale Scrum, Enterprise architecture, Data modeling, Software quality assurance, Functional specification, Object model, Technical debt, Project planning, Software documentation, Pair Programming, Federal government of the United States, Software deployment, Computer engineering, Software engineering, Project stakeholders, Project team, Disciplined agile delivery, Application release automation, Programming tool, Cleanroom software engineering, Rational Unified Process, Test-driven development:
Agile Software Development Critical Criteria:
Experiment with Agile Software Development engagements and adopt an insight outlook.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Agile Software Development strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– How can we fix actual and perceived problems uncovered in ethnographic investigations of Agile software development teams?
– How could agile approach be taken into consideration when recruiting personnel and allocating people into projects?
– How do agile methods support the principles of Agile Manifesto when using in-house software development methods?
– Are meetings viewed as ways for managers to micromanage their teams: what have you done in the last 24 hours?
– Will Agile advantages be able to overcome the well-known existing problems in software development?
– Is our organization clear about the relationship between agile software development and DevOps?
– What are some keys to successfully conquering ever changing business requirements?
– Do we know the difference between lean and agile software development?
– How good are the designers and programmers in the development team?
– Will the broader project community be populated appropriately?
– How can Trello be used as an Agile project management tool?
– Regulated Backward Compatibility and Version Numbering?
– From Waterfall to Agile How does a QA Team Transition?
– Do we use kanban, and know how it compares to scrum?
– If you used Agile in the past, but do not now, why?
– So what do your developers do differently in agile?
– How can a conceptual agile framework be developed?
– What challenges do teams face when scaling agile?
– What are you planning to complete today?
Scrum Master Critical Criteria:
Deliberate Scrum Master results and proactively manage Scrum Master risks.
– Is maximizing Agile Software Development protection the same as minimizing Agile Software Development loss?
– Is there a Agile Software Development Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
– What is the source of the strategies for Agile Software Development strengthening and reform?
– Who is the scrum master?
Snowbird, Utah Critical Criteria:
Paraphrase Snowbird, Utah strategies and find the essential reading for Snowbird, Utah researchers.
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Agile Software Development does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Agile Software Development values?
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Agile Software Development objectives?
Cross-functional team Critical Criteria:
Air ideas re Cross-functional team management and plan concise Cross-functional team education.
– What are the barriers to increased Agile Software Development production?
– How would one define Agile Software Development leadership?
– Is the scope of Agile Software Development defined?
Greenfield project Critical Criteria:
Derive from Greenfield project goals and describe the risks of Greenfield project sustainability.
– Will IT be a partner, driving business value, building an IoT architecture and collaborating on greenfield projects?
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Agile Software Development goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
– What are our needs in relation to Agile Software Development skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
Graphical user interface builder Critical Criteria:
Adapt Graphical user interface builder adoptions and question.
– Does Agile Software Development systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– Do Agile Software Development rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
Change control board Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Change control board goals and perfect Change control board conflict management.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Agile Software Development models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– Does Agile Software Development create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
Software project management Critical Criteria:
Guide Software project management management and differentiate in coordinating Software project management.
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Agile Software Development requirements in detail?
Ivar Jacobson Critical Criteria:
Weigh in on Ivar Jacobson results and intervene in Ivar Jacobson processes and leadership.
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Agile Software Development strengthening and reform actually originate?
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Agile Software Development is underway?
Data model Critical Criteria:
Adapt Data model engagements and point out Data model tensions in leadership.
– What are the data model, data definitions, structure, and hosting options of purchased applications (COTS)?
– What is the physical data model definition (derived from logical data models) used to design the database?
– Physical data model available?
– Logical data model available?
Entity–relationship model Critical Criteria:
Generalize Entity–relationship model planning and maintain Entity–relationship model for success.
– How do we go about Securing Agile Software Development?
– Are there Agile Software Development problems defined?
Domain-driven design Critical Criteria:
Deliberate Domain-driven design projects and customize techniques for implementing Domain-driven design controls.
– Consider your own Agile Software Development project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– Does Agile Software Development appropriately measure and monitor risk?
Trygve Reenskaug Critical Criteria:
Align Trygve Reenskaug governance and look in other fields.
– Does Agile Software Development analysis show the relationships among important Agile Software Development factors?
– Do we have past Agile Software Development Successes?
– Is Agile Software Development Required?
Microsoft Solutions Framework Critical Criteria:
Differentiate Microsoft Solutions Framework issues and adopt an insight outlook.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Agile Software Development project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Agile Software Development leaders?
Flexible product development Critical Criteria:
Canvass Flexible product development governance and diversify by understanding risks and leveraging Flexible product development.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Agile Software Development services/products?
– What are current Agile Software Development Paradigms?
Requirements engineering Critical Criteria:
See the value of Requirements engineering results and display thorough understanding of the Requirements engineering process.
– What vendors make products that address the Agile Software Development needs?
– Are assumptions made in Agile Software Development stated explicitly?
Data science Critical Criteria:
Face Data science tactics and mentor Data science customer orientation.
– What is the difference between Data Analytics Data Analysis Data Mining and Data Science?
– Have you identified your Agile Software Development key performance indicators?
Software verification and validation Critical Criteria:
Review Software verification and validation engagements and probe the present value of growth of Software verification and validation.
– How much does Agile Software Development help?
Service Bureau Corporation Critical Criteria:
Derive from Service Bureau Corporation governance and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
– what is the best design framework for Agile Software Development organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Agile Software Development activities?
Story-driven modeling Critical Criteria:
Deduce Story-driven modeling issues and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of Story-driven modeling.
– Why are Agile Software Development skills important?
Customer engagement Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on Customer engagement tactics and probe using an integrated framework to make sure Customer engagement is getting what it needs.
– Are virtual assistants the future of Customer Service?
– What are specific Agile Software Development Rules to follow?
Bertrand Meyer Critical Criteria:
Reconstruct Bertrand Meyer failures and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive Bertrand Meyer projects.
– How do we measure improved Agile Software Development service perception, and satisfaction?
– How do we Improve Agile Software Development service perception, and satisfaction?
– How can we improve Agile Software Development?
Verification and Validation Critical Criteria:
Transcribe Verification and Validation planning and customize techniques for implementing Verification and Validation controls.
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Agile Software Development project?
– What is our Agile Software Development Strategy?
Continuous Integration Critical Criteria:
Accelerate Continuous Integration outcomes and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough Continuous Integration results.
– Does your organization run a Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) process?
– What are the Key enablers to make this Agile Software Development move?
– Will we use Continuous Integration?
Software construction Critical Criteria:
Air ideas re Software construction leadership and find out.
– Is there any existing Agile Software Development governance structure?
– Are we Assessing Agile Software Development and Risk?
Infrastructure as Code Critical Criteria:
Model after Infrastructure as Code outcomes and proactively manage Infrastructure as Code risks.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Agile Software Development?
– Will Agile Software Development have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Agile Software Development?
Planning poker Critical Criteria:
Tête-à-tête about Planning poker visions and balance specific methods for improving Planning poker results.
– Is Supporting Agile Software Development documentation required?
– What are the Essentials of Internal Agile Software Development Management?
Software development process Critical Criteria:
Jump start Software development process quality and budget for Software development process challenges.
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Agile Software Development strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– Where does User Experience come from, what does it add to the software development process and what methods are available?
– Is Agile Software Development dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
Software testing Critical Criteria:
Collaborate on Software testing quality and revise understanding of Software testing architectures.
Systems analysis Critical Criteria:
Track Systems analysis tasks and tour deciding if Systems analysis progress is made.
– Learning Systems Analysis: once one has a good grasp of the current state of the organization, there is still an important question that needs to be asked: what is the organizations potential for developing and changing – in the near future and in the longer term?
– Are there important aspects of system components that cannot be measured adequately at this time?
– What are information systems, and who are the stakeholders in the information systems game?
– Can the system actually be made to operate in the organization, or will people resist it?
– What are the different roles that are played on our systems development team?
– Operational feasibility. will the solution fulfill the users requirements?
– Why is the systems development life cycle considered an iterative process?
– What specific functions (or sub-systems) exist within the organization?
– In which of the stages will end-user involvement be most extensive?
– What are the organizations relationships with other organizations?
– Could a particular task be done more quickly or more efficiently?
– How can case tools be used to support requirements determination?
– On what basis would you decide to redesign a business process?
– When are users trained to use the new system?
– Systems Analysis and design: why is it?
– Will it work with current systems?
– Can the process be simplified?
– So, what is a procedure ?
– How will the system work?
Danese Cooper Critical Criteria:
Chat re Danese Cooper goals and transcribe Danese Cooper as tomorrows backbone for success.
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Agile Software Development?
– Who will provide the final approval of Agile Software Development deliverables?
Software configuration management Critical Criteria:
Confer over Software configuration management results and summarize a clear Software configuration management focus.
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Agile Software Development?
– What are some of the software Configuration Management tools?
– Definition: what is software Configuration Management?
– Motivation: why software Configuration Management?
– Do we all define Agile Software Development in the same way?
– Why software Configuration Management ?
Human resources Critical Criteria:
Analyze Human resources outcomes and intervene in Human resources processes and leadership.
– A dramatic step toward becoming a learning organization is to appoint a chief training officer (CTO) or a chief learning officer (CLO). Many organizations claim to value Human Resources, but how many have a Human Resources representative involved in discussions about research and development commercialization, new product development, the strategic vision of the company, or increasing shareholder value?
– If there is recognition by both parties of the potential benefits of an alliance, but adequate qualified human resources are not available at one or both firms?
– Are Human Resources subject to screening, and do they have terms and conditions of employment defining their information security responsibilities?
– Should pay levels and differences reflect the earnings of colleagues in the country of the facility, or earnings at the company headquarters?
– Are there cases when the company may collect, use and disclose personal data without consent or accommodation?
– Where can an employee go for further information about the dispute resolution program?
– How important is it for organizations to train and develop their Human Resources?
– How do we Identify specific Agile Software Development investment and emerging trends?
– How is Staffs willingness to help or refer questions to the proper level?
– How do financial reports support the various aspects of accountability?
– What are the Human Resources we can bring to establishing new business?
– What problems have you encountered with the department or staff member?
– What is the important thing that human resources management should do?
– Are there types of data to which the employee does not have access?
– To achieve our vision, what customer needs must we serve?
– What other outreach efforts would be helpful?
– May an employee make an anonymous complaint?
– Why study Human Resources management (hrm)?
– What is harassment?
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7 Critical Criteria:
Accelerate ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7 planning and report on developing an effective ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7 strategy.
– Do we monitor the Agile Software Development decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
– How do we manage Agile Software Development Knowledge Management (KM)?
– How do we Lead with Agile Software Development in Mind?
Integrated Authority File Critical Criteria:
Have a round table over Integrated Authority File risks and point out improvements in Integrated Authority File.
– When a Agile Software Development manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
Integrated development environment Critical Criteria:
Track Integrated development environment outcomes and forecast involvement of future Integrated development environment projects in development.
– What is our formula for success in Agile Software Development ?
– How can the value of Agile Software Development be defined?
Personal software process Critical Criteria:
Accumulate Personal software process leadership and find out.
Acceptance testing Critical Criteria:
Win new insights about Acceptance testing projects and frame using storytelling to create more compelling Acceptance testing projects.
– What are the business goals Agile Software Development is aiming to achieve?
– What is your process for client reviews or acceptance testing?
ISO 26262 Critical Criteria:
Extrapolate ISO 26262 tactics and explore and align the progress in ISO 26262.
– Can we add value to the current Agile Software Development decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– Think about the functions involved in your Agile Software Development project. what processes flow from these functions?
Formal methods Critical Criteria:
Give examples of Formal methods planning and adopt an insight outlook.
– How will you measure your Agile Software Development effectiveness?
ISO/IEC 15504 Critical Criteria:
Confer over ISO/IEC 15504 visions and define ISO/IEC 15504 competency-based leadership.
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Agile Software Development delivery for example is new software needed?
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Agile Software Development ?
– What are internal and external Agile Software Development relations?
Software design pattern Critical Criteria:
Huddle over Software design pattern engagements and summarize a clear Software design pattern focus.
Software prototyping Critical Criteria:
Administer Software prototyping planning and diversify by understanding risks and leveraging Software prototyping.
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Agile Software Development project manager?
– Is the Agile Software Development organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
Customer representative Critical Criteria:
Grade Customer representative tasks and grade techniques for implementing Customer representative controls.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Agile Software Development workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
Scaled Agile Framework Critical Criteria:
See the value of Scaled Agile Framework leadership and catalog what business benefits will Scaled Agile Framework goals deliver if achieved.
– What is Effective Agile Software Development?
Software development methodology Critical Criteria:
Give examples of Software development methodology issues and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive Software development methodology projects.
– What are our metrics to use to measure the performance of a team using agile software development methodology?
– Will Agile Software Development deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
– How can skill-level changes improve Agile Software Development?
Waterfall development Critical Criteria:
Own Waterfall development planning and transcribe Waterfall development as tomorrows backbone for success.
– For your Agile Software Development project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
Large-Scale Scrum Critical Criteria:
Generalize Large-Scale Scrum adoptions and document what potential Large-Scale Scrum megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– How do your measurements capture actionable Agile Software Development information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
Enterprise architecture Critical Criteria:
Look at Enterprise architecture goals and get the big picture.
– With the increasing adoption of cloud computing do you think enterprise architecture as a discipline will become more or less important to us and why?
– How do mission and objectives affect the Agile Software Development processes of our organization?
– Enterprise architecture planning. how does it align with to the to be architecture?
– How does the standard fit into the Federal Enterprise Architecture (FEA)?
– Are Enterprise JavaBeans still relevant for enterprise architectures?
– Are software assets aligned with the agency enterprise architecture?
– Are software assets aligned with the organizations enterprise architecture?
– Are the levels and focus right for TOGAF enterprise architecture?
– Is There a Role for Patterns in Enterprise Architecture?
– What is the value of mature Enterprise Architecture?
– Why Should we Consider Enterprise Architecture?
– What is an Enterprise Architecture?
– What Is Enterprise Architecture?
– Why Enterprise Architecture?
Data modeling Critical Criteria:
Own Data modeling management and assess and formulate effective operational and Data modeling strategies.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Agile Software Development processes?
– How is the value delivered by Agile Software Development being measured?
Software quality assurance Critical Criteria:
Examine Software quality assurance outcomes and describe the risks of Software quality assurance sustainability.
– Does the software Quality Assurance function have a management reporting channel separate from the software development project management?
– Are software Quality Assurance tests a part of the general hardware acceptance test on the customers machine before it leaves the factory?
– Do software Quality Assurance test programs undergo the same production cycle and method (except q/a) as the software they test?
– Is software Quality Assurance done by an independently reporting agency representing the interests of the eventual user?
– Is at least one person engaged in software Quality Assurance for every ten engaged in its fabrication?
– What are the best practices for software quality assurance when using agile development methodologies?
– How will you know that the Agile Software Development project has been successful?
Functional specification Critical Criteria:
Derive from Functional specification engagements and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in Functional specification.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Agile Software Development product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– Which customers cant participate in our Agile Software Development domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
Object model Critical Criteria:
Use past Object model tactics and optimize Object model leadership as a key to advancement.
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Agile Software Development opportunities costing us money?
Technical debt Critical Criteria:
Collaborate on Technical debt risks and shift your focus.
– Think about the people you identified for your Agile Software Development project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
Project planning Critical Criteria:
Be clear about Project planning risks and point out Project planning tensions in leadership.
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Agile Software Development?
– To what extent does management recognize Agile Software Development as a tool to increase the results?
– Is Agile Software Development Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
Software documentation Critical Criteria:
Own Software documentation issues and devote time assessing Software documentation and its risk.
– Who sets the Agile Software Development standards?
Pair Programming Critical Criteria:
Face Pair Programming visions and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough Pair Programming results.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Agile Software Development. How do we gain traction?
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Agile Software Development objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
Federal government of the United States Critical Criteria:
Do a round table on Federal government of the United States visions and slay a dragon.
– What potential environmental factors impact the Agile Software Development effort?
– Are accountability and ownership for Agile Software Development clearly defined?
Software deployment Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Software deployment issues and look in other fields.
Computer engineering Critical Criteria:
Facilitate Computer engineering leadership and question.
Software engineering Critical Criteria:
Communicate about Software engineering strategies and find out what it really means.
– DevOps isnt really a product. Its not something you can buy. DevOps is fundamentally about culture and about the quality of your application. And by quality I mean the specific software engineering term of quality, of different quality attributes. What matters to you?
– Can we answer questions like: Was the software process followed and software engineering standards been properly applied?
– Is open source software development faster, better, and cheaper than software engineering?
– Better, and cheaper than software engineering?
Project stakeholders Critical Criteria:
Meet over Project stakeholders governance and assess and formulate effective operational and Project stakeholders strategies.
Project team Critical Criteria:
Depict Project team failures and differentiate in coordinating Project team.
– When we say that the traditional project team is not self-organized, no matter how complex the project is, and what level of team we are discussing?
– How do you know that your project team members are following the documented cm processes to establish the baseline and control changes to it?
– Can we say that the traditional project team is not self-organized, no matter how complex the project is, and what level of team we are discussing?
– Is the project using any technologies that have not been widely deployed or that the project team is unfamiliar with?
– In what ways are Agile Software Development vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– Why should a client choose a project team which offers agile software development?
– Are the project teams ready to function within agile project management?
– Project Team: Who will be on the project and for which dates?
– Describe the Leadership and Motivation for the Project Team?
– Did the project team have enough people to execute the project plan?
– Did the project team have the right skills?
Disciplined agile delivery Critical Criteria:
Pilot Disciplined agile delivery planning and display thorough understanding of the Disciplined agile delivery process.
– What is and why Disciplined Agile Delivery (DAD)?
– Is a Agile Software Development Team Work effort in place?
Application release automation Critical Criteria:
Pilot Application release automation issues and forecast involvement of future Application release automation projects in development.
Programming tool Critical Criteria:
Learn from Programming tool visions and cater for concise Programming tool education.
– Do those selected for the Agile Software Development team have a good general understanding of what Agile Software Development is all about?
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Agile Software Development leader?
– What are the long-term Agile Software Development goals?
Cleanroom software engineering Critical Criteria:
Air ideas re Cleanroom software engineering strategies and handle a jump-start course to Cleanroom software engineering.
Rational Unified Process Critical Criteria:
Probe Rational Unified Process decisions and arbitrate Rational Unified Process techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity.
– What management system can we use to leverage the Agile Software Development experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
Test-driven development Critical Criteria:
Meet over Test-driven development tasks and find the ideas you already have.
– Why is Agile Software Development important for you now?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Agile Software Development Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Agile Software Development External links:
Freeport Metrics | Agile Software Development and Design
What is Agile? Learn About Agile Software Development
What is Agile Software Development? | Agile Alliance
Scrum Master External links:
Scrum Master Training | CollabNet
Scrum Master Certification Flashcards | Quizlet
Scrum Master Test Prep
Snowbird, Utah External links:
Snowbird, UT – Snowbird, Utah Map & Directions – MapQuest
Camping, RV Parks, Campgrounds – Snowbird, Utah
Passing Through: Snowbird, Utah | POWDER Magazine
Cross-functional team External links:
Creating a Cross-Functional Team: Taking Meaningful …
Building a Cross-functional Team – CBS News
Cross-Functional Team Training | OnPoint Consulting
Greenfield project External links:
Actiflo System, Greenfield Project – YouTube
Pepsi Greenfield Project | U.S. Green Building Council
The Greenfield Project
Graphical user interface builder External links:
Graphical user interface builder – YouTube
[PDF]GRAPHICAL USER INTERFACE BUILDER GNUSTEP
A graphical user interface builder for Tk – dl.acm.org
Change control board External links:
Change Control Board | FAMIT
Change Control Board • ITS: Colorado College
Change Control Board Procedures – New Jersey
Software project management External links:
Full-stack Software Project Management Tools – Unfuddle
Ivar Jacobson External links:
Ivar Jacobson International
Ivar Jacobson International | Scaled Agile
Ivar Jacobson International | Facebook
Data model External links:
Role of PowerApps, Flow and Common Data Model in …
AMA Launches Common Data Model Initiative – medscape.com
Introducing the new entities in the Common data model
Domain-driven design External links:
Domain-Driven Design Belgium (Brussels, Belgium) | Meetup
Trygve Reenskaug External links:
[PDF]Trygve Reenskaug, University of Oslo …
Microsoft Solutions Framework External links:
Download Microsoft Solutions Framework Version 3 …
Download Microsoft Solutions Framework Core …
Chapter 1 – Introduction to the Microsoft Solutions Framework
Requirements engineering External links:
Requirements Engineering (eBook, 2002) [WorldCat.org]
Requirements Engineering – Springer
Data science External links:
UW Data Science Master’s Program – Seattle
Earn your Data Science Degree Online
Data Science & Analytics | University of Missouri
Software verification and validation External links:
Software Verification and Validation Procedure …
Software Verification and Validation – superioressaypapers
Service Bureau Corporation External links:
THE SERVICE BUREAU CORPORATION – Bizapedia.com
Service Bureau Corporation – Revolvy
https://www.revolvy.com/topic/Service Bureau Corporation
Service Bureau Corporation display | Title: Service …
Customer engagement External links:
Customer Engagement Software – Listen360
Customer Engagement Manager Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
http://Customer engagement (CE) is an effect, a reaction, a connection, a response and/or an experience of customers with one another, with a company or a brand. The initiative for engagement can be either consumer-or company-led and the medium of engagement can be on or offline.
Bertrand Meyer External links:
Bertrand Meyer – Google Scholar Citations
Bertrand Meyer-Stabley | Facebook
Bertrand Meyer Profiles | Facebook
Verification and Validation External links:
Verification and Validation
International Address Verification and Validation | …
Continuous Integration External links:
Continuous integration in .NET (eBook, 2011) …
Continuous Integration – CI | CircleCI
Infrastructure as Code External links:
Infrastructure as Code | Simple
Planning poker External links:
www.Planningpoker.com | Planningpoker – Planning Poker
Print your own Planning Poker Game
Free Workshop on Agile Planning Poker Estimation
Software development process External links:
What is Software Development Process? – Definition …
Software testing External links:
Software Testing, Monitoring, Developer Tools | SmartBear
Software Testing Certification Information – ASTQB …
tap|QA – Software Testing, Continuous Integration, Selenium
Systems analysis External links:
P E Systems | Systems Analysis | Technology Services
Community: “Virtual Systems Analysis” – TV Club
My Systems Analysis Ch. 12 Flashcards | Quizlet
Software configuration management External links:
Software Configuration Management and LabVIEW – …
[PDF]Software Configuration Management
What is Software Configuration Management and Why Do …
Human resources External links:
myDHR | Maryland Department of Human Resources
UAB – Human Resources – Careers
Home | Human Resources
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7 External links:
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7 – Software and systems engineering
http://www.iso.org › … › Technical Committees › ISO/IEC JTC 1
[PDF]ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7 N XXXX 2 Date: 2007-06-15 – IEEE-SA
IEC – ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7 Dashboard > Scope
Integrated Authority File External links:
Integrated Authority File – WOW.com
Integrated Authority File (GND) – Deutsche Nationalbibliothek
Integrated Authority File – iSnare Free Encyclopedia
Integrated development environment External links:
Integrated Development Environment – Green Hills MULTI
Anypoint Studio | Integrated Development Environment …
Integrated Development Environment Elements
Personal software process External links:
[PDF]Results of Applyingthe Personal Software Process
Lyrics containing the term: personal software process
https://www.lyrics.com/lyrics/personal software process
Personal Quality Management with the Personal Software Process
Acceptance testing External links:
[PDF]CONSTRUCTION AND ACCEPTANCE TESTING OF …
[PDF]STANDARD FOR ACCEPTANCE TESTING …
[PDF]CIP 41 – Acceptance Testing of Concrete
ISO 26262 External links:
ISO 26262 | Functional Safety | Quality-One
Functional Safety/ISO 26262 – Mentor Graphics
Formal methods External links:
Formal Methods – Carnegie Mellon University
Tenth NASA Formal Methods Symposium (NFM 2018)
Formal Methods – MATLAB & Simulink – MathWorks
ISO/IEC 15504 External links:
http://ISO/IEC 15504 Information technology – Process assessment, also termed Software Process Improvement and Capability Determination (SPICE), is a set of technical standards documents for the computer software development process and related business management functions.
ISO/IEC 15504 – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
ISO/IEC 15504-5:2012(en), Information technology ? …
Software design pattern External links:
C++ Tutorial: The Observer Software Design Pattern – …
Software Design Pattern Courses | Coursera
https://www.coursera.org/courses?query=software design pattern
Software prototyping External links:
[PDF]Methods for Software Prototyping
Skill Pages – Software prototyping | Dice.com
Software prototyping – YouTube
Scaled Agile Framework External links:
Scaled Agile Framework – SAFE Flashcards | Quizlet
Release on Demand – Scaled Agile Framework
Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe Agilist 4.5) – iZenBridge
Software development methodology External links:
CIS 610 | Software Development Methodology – CSU Online
Waterfall development External links:
Waterfall Development – What Games Are
Waterfall Development – How to Build a Startup – YouTube
Waterfall Development Methodolgy – learnaccessvba.com
Large-Scale Scrum External links:
Large-Scale Scrum – Craig Larman
Introduction to LeSS (Large-Scale Scrum) – Dawson – …
Enterprise architecture External links:
Zachman International – Enterprise Architecture
Enterprise Architecture Standards | CDT
Center for Enterprise Architecture
Data modeling External links:
Data modeling (Book, 1999) [WorldCat.org]
Data Modeling | IT Pro
| Peace, Love, Data Modeling
Software quality assurance External links:
Software Quality Assurance (SQA) – Techopedia.com
Software Quality Assurance Engineers & Testers at My Next Move
Software Quality Assurance Plan | Department of Energy
Functional specification External links:
Functional Specification – technet.microsoft.com
What Goes Into a Functional Specification? – Bridging the …
What is functional specification? – Definition from WhatIs.com
Object model External links:
Distributed Component Object Model – technet.microsoft.com
Object Model calls may fail from WorkbookOpen event …
Technical debt External links:
18F: Digital service delivery | Managing technical debt
18F: Digital service delivery | What is technical debt?
What is Technical Debt? – Definition from Techopedia
Project planning External links:
Construction Project Planning and Design Tools
Software documentation External links:
Label Print MIS Software Documentation | Label Traxx
Software Documentation – FIREHOUSE Software®
Software Documentation | Zenoss
Pair Programming External links:
Pair Programming: Does It Really Work? | Agile Alliance
Pair Programming – YouTube
Software deployment External links:
Software Deployment and Update Version R94 – Kaseya
[PDF]Automating Software Deployment – New York University
Software Deployment Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
Computer engineering External links:
Electrical and Computer Engineering (NDSU)
Computer Science and Computer Engineering | …
Electrical & Computer Engineering | College of Engineering
Software engineering External links:
Academy for Software Engineering / Homepage
Software Engineering Institute
Project stakeholders External links:
How to Communicate With Project Stakeholders: 5 Steps
Project team External links:
How to Pick Project Team Members | Chron.com
Disciplined agile delivery External links:
Disciplined Agile Delivery DAD: A Brief Introduction – …
Disciplined Agile Delivery (DAD) – YouTube
Disciplined Agile Delivery – Meetup
Application release automation External links:
Application Release Automation – CA Technologies
DeployHub – Open Source Application Release Automation
Application Release Automation with Database Automation
Programming tool External links:
XKLOADER2 – 2nd Gen XPRESSKIT Computer Programming tool
RESCUE® Select™ Motor Programming Tool – ecmdi.com
NuMicro ISP Programming Tool for T-PRIV – SMOK® …
Cleanroom software engineering External links:
Cleanroom Software Engineering – Critiques
[DOC]Cleanroom Software Engineering
[PDF]The IBM Cleanroom software engineering …
Rational Unified Process External links:
RUP (Rational Unified Process) Definition – Tech Terms
What is Rational Unified Process (RUP)? Webopedia …
[PDF]The Rational Unified Process Phase and milestone …
Test-driven development External links:
Test-Driven Development | Codecademy