What is involved in Business process modelling
Find out what the related areas are that Business process modelling connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Business process modelling thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Business process modelling journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Business process modelling leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Business process modelling related domains to cover and 256 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Business process modelling, Business process mapping, Business Process Model and Notation, Object-oriented programming, Reference model, Enterprise architecture, Computer programming, View model, Nadja Damij, Unified Process, Enterprise Unified Process, Business Model Canvas, Process modeling, Mathematical optimization, Configuration management, Business architecture, Value Stream Mapping, Business process modeling, Aerospace engineering, Reliability engineering, Object Oriented, Formalized Administrative Notation, Niklaus Wirth, Core business, Software design, Rapid application development, Use case diagram, Software quality assurance, Architecture of Integrated Information Systems, Software configuration management, Entity–relationship model, Software testing, Quality management, Capability Maturity Model Integration, Government agency, Industrial engineering, Formal methods, Software process, Business process management, Systems development life cycle, ISO/IEC 15504, Danese Cooper, Aspect-oriented software development, Organizational chart, Object model, System lifecycle, Requirements engineering, Information technology, Technical support, Radhika Nagpal, Project management, Wernher von Braun, Business efficiency, Software code, Software maintenance, Business process reengineering, Artifact-centric business process model, Business process redesign, Wolt Fabrycky, Computer engineering, Functional flow block diagram, Watts Humphrey, Business process, Model Driven Engineering, Enterprise systems engineering, Control engineering, Performance engineering:
Business process modelling Critical Criteria:
Value Business process modelling adoptions and prioritize challenges of Business process modelling.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Business process modelling process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Business process modelling process available?
– Will Business process modelling deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
– What are internal and external Business process modelling relations?
Business process mapping Critical Criteria:
Steer Business process mapping decisions and display thorough understanding of the Business process mapping process.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Business process modelling models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Business process modelling strengthening and reform actually originate?
– What threat is Business process modelling addressing?
Business Process Model and Notation Critical Criteria:
Accelerate Business Process Model and Notation adoptions and know what your objective is.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Business process modelling? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– How will you measure your Business process modelling effectiveness?
– Are there recognized Business process modelling problems?
Object-oriented programming Critical Criteria:
Paraphrase Object-oriented programming tasks and catalog Object-oriented programming activities.
– Does Business process modelling appropriately measure and monitor risk?
Reference model Critical Criteria:
Model after Reference model management and raise human resource and employment practices for Reference model.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Business process modelling project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– How do we know that any Business process modelling analysis is complete and comprehensive?
– Is there a reference model the organization can use during the administration process?
– What is the purpose of Business process modelling in relation to the mission?
Enterprise architecture Critical Criteria:
Jump start Enterprise architecture risks and devise Enterprise architecture key steps.
– With the increasing adoption of cloud computing do you think enterprise architecture as a discipline will become more or less important to us and why?
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Business process modelling objectives?
– Enterprise architecture planning. how does it align with to the to be architecture?
– How does the standard fit into the Federal Enterprise Architecture (FEA)?
– Are assumptions made in Business process modelling stated explicitly?
– Are Enterprise JavaBeans still relevant for enterprise architectures?
– Are software assets aligned with the agency enterprise architecture?
– Are software assets aligned with the organizations enterprise architecture?
– Are the levels and focus right for TOGAF enterprise architecture?
– Is There a Role for Patterns in Enterprise Architecture?
– What is the value of mature Enterprise Architecture?
– Why Should we Consider Enterprise Architecture?
– How do we go about Securing Business process modelling?
– What is an Enterprise Architecture?
– What Is Enterprise Architecture?
– Why Enterprise Architecture?
Computer programming Critical Criteria:
Differentiate Computer programming strategies and get answers.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Business process modelling process?
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Business process modelling processes?
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Business process modelling?
View model Critical Criteria:
Steer View model leadership and test out new things.
– When a Business process modelling manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
– What is our formula for success in Business process modelling ?
Nadja Damij Critical Criteria:
Recall Nadja Damij planning and spearhead techniques for implementing Nadja Damij.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Business process modelling is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– How important is Business process modelling to the user organizations mission?
– Who will provide the final approval of Business process modelling deliverables?
Unified Process Critical Criteria:
Look at Unified Process planning and report on developing an effective Unified Process strategy.
– Does Business process modelling include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Business process modelling project manager?
Enterprise Unified Process Critical Criteria:
Devise Enterprise Unified Process projects and develop and take control of the Enterprise Unified Process initiative.
– Do those selected for the Business process modelling team have a good general understanding of what Business process modelling is all about?
– Is maximizing Business process modelling protection the same as minimizing Business process modelling loss?
– Does Business process modelling analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
Business Model Canvas Critical Criteria:
Investigate Business Model Canvas tasks and adopt an insight outlook.
– Is a Business process modelling Team Work effort in place?
– What is Effective Business process modelling?
Process modeling Critical Criteria:
Merge Process modeling goals and intervene in Process modeling processes and leadership.
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Business process modelling?
– Is Business process modelling Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
– How do we maintain Business process modellings Integrity?
Mathematical optimization Critical Criteria:
Steer Mathematical optimization governance and question.
– Do the Business process modelling decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
– What is the source of the strategies for Business process modelling strengthening and reform?
Configuration management Critical Criteria:
Drive Configuration management strategies and assess and formulate effective operational and Configuration management strategies.
– Is an asset management process(es) in place to inventory and manage this new asset (investment) from a property management perspective, to provide Configuration Management support, and to monitor system performance?
– A Configuration Management database (cmdb) can contain different configuration items (cis). Which items would not normally be regarded as a ci?
– Can we answer questions like: Are all status reports being produced, including the required details, according to the business request?
– Does the provider extend their vulnerability and configuration management process to the virtualization platform?
– Can we answer questions like: Are all cis created as requested by the business users, with the proper attributes?
– What is the main difference between a cmdb (Configuration Management database) and a typical asset register?
– How do engineering changes interface with the configuration management process?
– Have the scm standards for recording and reporting the change been followed?
– When can the building, testing and implementation of a change begin?
– Have you identified organization interfaces within your CM Program?
– If the change does involve a usq, has it been approved by doe?
– Are periodic effectiveness assessment done on your CM Program?
– If all requirements are not met, are deficiencies identified?
– In which cases can CMDB be usefull in incident management?
– Why implement a Configuration Management database (cmdb)?
– How is mobile wimax different from fixed wimax?
– How frequently should cab/ec meetings be held?
– How many reported faults for version y?
– How to make it easier to sell?
Business architecture Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Business architecture engagements and develop and take control of the Business architecture initiative.
– How do we Improve Business process modelling service perception, and satisfaction?
– What business benefits will Business process modelling goals deliver if achieved?
Value Stream Mapping Critical Criteria:
Face Value Stream Mapping quality and prioritize challenges of Value Stream Mapping.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Business process modelling processes?
– Do we monitor the Business process modelling decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
Business process modeling Critical Criteria:
Ventilate your thoughts about Business process modeling engagements and secure Business process modeling creativity.
– What are the Key enablers to make this Business process modelling move?
– Are there Business process modelling Models?
Aerospace engineering Critical Criteria:
Demonstrate Aerospace engineering strategies and catalog Aerospace engineering activities.
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Business process modelling? There might be some that are less obvious?
– How do mission and objectives affect the Business process modelling processes of our organization?
– Which Business process modelling goals are the most important?
Reliability engineering Critical Criteria:
Confer re Reliability engineering quality and oversee Reliability engineering management by competencies.
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Business process modelling project?
Object Oriented Critical Criteria:
Deliberate Object Oriented goals and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential Object Oriented information.
– For your Business process modelling project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Business process modelling?
Formalized Administrative Notation Critical Criteria:
Investigate Formalized Administrative Notation leadership and get out your magnifying glass.
– Can we add value to the current Business process modelling decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Business process modelling activities?
Niklaus Wirth Critical Criteria:
Align Niklaus Wirth projects and find out.
– Consider your own Business process modelling project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
Core business Critical Criteria:
Chat re Core business outcomes and innovate what needs to be done with Core business.
– What core business processes drive our industry and channel today?
– What is our core business and how will it evolve in the future?
– Have all basic functions of Business process modelling been defined?
– How does the solution handle core business processes?
– How can we improve Business process modelling?
Software design Critical Criteria:
Test Software design tasks and track iterative Software design results.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Business process modelling strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Business process modelling goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Business process modelling process?
Rapid application development Critical Criteria:
See the value of Rapid application development projects and catalog Rapid application development activities.
– Have we thought of cost, functionality,vendor support, vendor viability, quality of documentation, ease of learning, ease of use, ease of installation, response time, throughput, version?
– How are we going to realize the benefits of reusability if we keep shrinking the analysis phase?
– Which systems play a pivotal role in our organizations continued operations and goal attainment?
– What type of feasibility is concerned with whether the project makes financial sense?
– Operational feasibility -will the solution fulfill the users requirements?
– Is there any existing Business process modelling governance structure?
– Are requirements abstract enough and can they change within limits?
– What are the advantages and disadvantages of using a rad proces?
– What is a formalized approach for developing a project schedule?
– Which sdlc results in the highest degree of user participation?
– Is there a need to exchange data with other applications?
– What are the long-term Business process modelling goals?
– Did usability perceptions change during the rad proces?
– Economic feasibility -is the solution cost-effective?
– Should it be monitored by standard monitoring tools?
– Is the functionality visible through the uis?
– How do you decide that a system needs rework?
– Can all end user classes be identified?
– Is the system heavy on computation?
Use case diagram Critical Criteria:
Examine Use case diagram quality and look in other fields.
– Why is Business process modelling important for you now?
Software quality assurance Critical Criteria:
Pilot Software quality assurance adoptions and ask questions.
– Does the software Quality Assurance function have a management reporting channel separate from the software development project management?
– Are software Quality Assurance tests a part of the general hardware acceptance test on the customers machine before it leaves the factory?
– Do software Quality Assurance test programs undergo the same production cycle and method (except q/a) as the software they test?
– Is software Quality Assurance done by an independently reporting agency representing the interests of the eventual user?
– Is at least one person engaged in software Quality Assurance for every ten engaged in its fabrication?
– What are the best practices for software quality assurance when using agile development methodologies?
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Business process modelling activities?
– Are accountability and ownership for Business process modelling clearly defined?
Architecture of Integrated Information Systems Critical Criteria:
Match Architecture of Integrated Information Systems governance and probe Architecture of Integrated Information Systems strategic alliances.
– Among the Business process modelling product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Business process modelling forward?
– To what extent does management recognize Business process modelling as a tool to increase the results?
Software configuration management Critical Criteria:
Refer to Software configuration management projects and assess and formulate effective operational and Software configuration management strategies.
– Which customers cant participate in our Business process modelling domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– What are the Essentials of Internal Business process modelling Management?
– What are some of the software Configuration Management tools?
– Definition: what is software Configuration Management?
– Motivation: why software Configuration Management?
– Why software Configuration Management ?
Entity–relationship model Critical Criteria:
Grasp Entity–relationship model governance and adjust implementation of Entity–relationship model.
– How likely is the current Business process modelling plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
– How do we go about Comparing Business process modelling approaches/solutions?
– Is Business process modelling Required?
Software testing Critical Criteria:
Frame Software testing results and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive Software testing decisions.
– Is Supporting Business process modelling documentation required?
Quality management Critical Criteria:
Steer Quality management tactics and transcribe Quality management as tomorrows backbone for success.
– In the case of a Business process modelling project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Business process modelling project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Business process modelling project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– What are the key elements of your Business process modelling performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– What is the future of Data Quality management?
– Quality management -are clients satisfied?
Capability Maturity Model Integration Critical Criteria:
Check Capability Maturity Model Integration governance and prioritize challenges of Capability Maturity Model Integration.
– Is Business process modelling dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
Government agency Critical Criteria:
Powwow over Government agency issues and define what our big hairy audacious Government agency goal is.
– What potential environmental factors impact the Business process modelling effort?
– How will you know that the Business process modelling project has been successful?
Industrial engineering Critical Criteria:
Guard Industrial engineering tactics and pioneer acquisition of Industrial engineering systems.
– What are the disruptive Business process modelling technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– How do we ensure that implementations of Business process modelling products are done in a way that ensures safety?
– What are our Business process modelling Processes?
Formal methods Critical Criteria:
Discuss Formal methods goals and frame using storytelling to create more compelling Formal methods projects.
– Will Business process modelling have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– Why are Business process modelling skills important?
Software process Critical Criteria:
Graph Software process decisions and find out.
– How do you merge agile, lightweight processes with standard industrial processes without either killing agility or undermining the years youve spent defining and refining your systems and software process assets?
– Can we answer questions like: Was the software process followed and software engineering standards been properly applied?
– In what ways are Business process modelling vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Business process modelling project?
Business process management Critical Criteria:
Mix Business process management risks and oversee Business process management requirements.
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Business process modelling moving forward?
– What are all of our Business process modelling domains and what do they do?
Systems development life cycle Critical Criteria:
Rank Systems development life cycle results and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential Systems development life cycle information.
– How do we measure improved Business process modelling service perception, and satisfaction?
– Why is the systems development life cycle considered an iterative process?
– What are the five steps in the systems development life cycle (sdlc)?
– Who needs to know about Business process modelling ?
ISO/IEC 15504 Critical Criteria:
Inquire about ISO/IEC 15504 visions and adjust implementation of ISO/IEC 15504.
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Business process modelling leader?
– Do Business process modelling rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
Danese Cooper Critical Criteria:
Cut a stake in Danese Cooper risks and diversify by understanding risks and leveraging Danese Cooper.
Aspect-oriented software development Critical Criteria:
Study Aspect-oriented software development adoptions and finalize the present value of growth of Aspect-oriented software development.
Organizational chart Critical Criteria:
Understand Organizational chart results and cater for concise Organizational chart education.
– Constantly communicate the new direction to staff. HR must rapidly readjust organizational charts, job descriptions, workflow processes, salary levels, performance measurement, etc. Why?
– How can skill-level changes improve Business process modelling?
Object model Critical Criteria:
Use past Object model visions and raise human resource and employment practices for Object model.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Business process modelling product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
System lifecycle Critical Criteria:
Grasp System lifecycle results and frame using storytelling to create more compelling System lifecycle projects.
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Business process modelling?
Requirements engineering Critical Criteria:
Ventilate your thoughts about Requirements engineering visions and check on ways to get started with Requirements engineering.
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Business process modelling values?
– How to deal with Business process modelling Changes?
Information technology Critical Criteria:
Conceptualize Information technology adoptions and finalize the present value of growth of Information technology.
– Does your company have defined information technology risk performance metrics that are monitored and reported to management on a regular basis?
– Do the response plans address damage assessment, site restoration, payroll, Human Resources, information technology, and administrative support?
– If a survey was done with asking organizations; Is there a line between your information technology department and your information security department?
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Business process modelling strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Business process modelling project?
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Business process modelling ?
– How does new information technology come to be applied and diffused among firms?
– The difference between data/information and information technology (it)?
– When do you ask for help from Information Technology (IT)?
Technical support Critical Criteria:
Nurse Technical support outcomes and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough Technical support results.
– What alternatives do the vendors offer for contacting technical support (e.g., email, telephone, online chat, and web-based reporting)?
– If technical support services are included, what is the vendors commitment to timely response?
Radhika Nagpal Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on Radhika Nagpal governance and interpret which customers can’t participate in Radhika Nagpal because they lack skills.
– How do we Lead with Business process modelling in Mind?
Project management Critical Criteria:
Own Project management planning and figure out ways to motivate other Project management users.
– Agile project management with Scrum derives from best business practices in companies like Fuji-Xerox, Honda, Canon, and Toyota. Toyota routinely achieves four times the productivity and 12 times the quality of competitors. Can Scrum do the same for globally distributed teams?
– Troubleshooting – are problems related to what is actually changing (the change), to the management of tasks and resources to make the change happen (project management) or to issues relating to employee engagement, buy-in and resistance (Change Management)?
– How can a company arrange a new project if the management does not know when they will finish the current projects and when the employees will be free to take on a new project?
– How could a new product or service be developed in this century without Agile Project Management?
– Why should a client choose a project team which offers agile software development?
– How difficult is agile project management for outsourced or off-shored projects?
– Can agile project management be adopted by industries other than software development?
– What s the protocol for interaction, decision making, project management?
– Are the project teams ready to function within agile project management?
– How do organizations adapt to a radically new framework such as agile?
– Operationally, what does project management integration mean?
– Why are project management models not used in maintenance?
– What are the Commercial aspects of Project Management?
– What type of certificate will be awarded and by whom?
– What is an economic aspect of Project Management?
– What is the meaning of success in this context?
– What project management associations are you a member of?
– How does cost of change affect software?
Wernher von Braun Critical Criteria:
Shape Wernher von Braun failures and shift your focus.
Business efficiency Critical Criteria:
Differentiate Business efficiency tasks and forecast involvement of future Business efficiency projects in development.
Software code Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Software code leadership and shift your focus.
Software maintenance Critical Criteria:
Do a round table on Software maintenance governance and reduce Software maintenance costs.
– If the path forward waits until a new generation of devices essentially replaces an old generation of devices which could be somewhere between 5 and 15 years, what does the path forward look like for the legacy devices and their software maintenance?
Business process reengineering Critical Criteria:
Detail Business process reengineering adoptions and know what your objective is.
– When conducting a business process reengineering study, what should we look for when trying to identify business processes to change?
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Business process modelling process?
Artifact-centric business process model Critical Criteria:
Detail Artifact-centric business process model results and remodel and develop an effective Artifact-centric business process model strategy.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Business process modelling workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
Business process redesign Critical Criteria:
Paraphrase Business process redesign projects and improve Business process redesign service perception.
– Does Business process modelling systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– What are the usability implications of Business process modelling actions?
Wolt Fabrycky Critical Criteria:
Discuss Wolt Fabrycky governance and maintain Wolt Fabrycky for success.
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Business process modelling with what users do day-to-day?
– How can the value of Business process modelling be defined?
Computer engineering Critical Criteria:
Wrangle Computer engineering failures and tour deciding if Computer engineering progress is made.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Business process modelling into the services that we provide?
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Business process modelling objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
Functional flow block diagram Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Functional flow block diagram risks and correct Functional flow block diagram management by competencies.
– Have you identified your Business process modelling key performance indicators?
Watts Humphrey Critical Criteria:
Adapt Watts Humphrey engagements and correct Watts Humphrey management by competencies.
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Business process modelling agendas for the next 3 years?
Business process Critical Criteria:
Analyze Business process management and find out what it really means.
– Do we identify maximum allowable downtime for critical business functions, acceptable levels of data loss and backlogged transactions, RTOs, RPOs, recovery of the critical path (i.e., business processes or systems that should receive the highest priority), and the costs associated with downtime? Are the approved thresholds appropriate?
– Have the segments, goals and performance objectives been translated into an actionable and realistic target business and information architecture expressed within business functions, business processes, and information requirements?
– Have senior executives clearly identified and explained concerns regarding Customer Service issues and other change drivers, and emphasized that major improvements are imperative?
– What is the importance of knowing the key performance indicators KPIs for a business process when trying to implement a business intelligence system?
– Are interruptions to business activities counteracted and critical business processes protected from the effects of major failures or disasters?
– Has business process Cybersecurity has been included in continuity of operations plans for areas such as customer data, billing, etc.?
– Do you design data protection and privacy requirements into the development of your business processes and new systems?
– To satisfy customers and stakeholders, which internal business process must we excel in?
– If we accept checks what is the desired business process around supporting checks?
– What are the relationships with other business processes and are these necessary?
– Do changes in business processes fall under the scope of change management?
– How do we improve business processes and how do we deliver on that?
– How will business process and behavioral change be managed?
– What/how are business processes defined?
Model Driven Engineering Critical Criteria:
Weigh in on Model Driven Engineering tactics and probe Model Driven Engineering strategic alliances.
Enterprise systems engineering Critical Criteria:
Nurse Enterprise systems engineering tasks and ask questions.
– How to Secure Business process modelling?
Control engineering Critical Criteria:
Learn from Control engineering issues and finalize specific methods for Control engineering acceptance.
Performance engineering Critical Criteria:
Start Performance engineering management and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive Performance engineering projects.
– Does our organization need more Business process modelling education?
– Who sets the Business process modelling standards?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Business process modelling Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Business process modelling External links:
Business Process Modelling using Enterprise Architect
Business process mapping External links:
Business Process Mapping Examples
Essential Guide to Business Process Mapping | Smartsheet
What is Business Process Mapping? – OnTask
Business Process Model and Notation External links:
Business Process Model and Notation Solution | …
Object-oriented programming External links:
Object-Oriented Programming in MATLAB – MathWorks
Object-Oriented Programming Definition | Webopedia
Reference model External links:
Federal Human Capital Business Reference Model
Treasury Reference Model. (eBook, 2001) [WorldCat.org]
Enterprise architecture External links:
Enterprise Architecture – EA – Gartner IT Glossary
Computer programming External links:
Computer Programming, Robotics & Engineering – STEM …
View model External links:
My View model position for CS:GO – Steam Community
TF2: The View Model Challenge! – YouTube
Nadja Damij External links:
Nadja Damij (@NadjaDamij) | Twitter
Unified Process External links:
Unified Process Life Cycle Flashcards | Quizlet
When should we use Rational Unified Process? – Quora
What is Rational Unified Process (RUP)? Webopedia Definition
Business Model Canvas External links:
Here’s A Beautiful Business Model Canvas PPT Template …
Business Model Canvas – Alex Cowan
Key Activities Block in Business Model Canvas – Cleverism
Process modeling External links:
Navvia Process Modeling Software | Process Modelling Tools
Process Modeling – Support – Sigma
Process modeling (eBook, 1986) [WorldCat.org]
Mathematical optimization External links:
[PDF]Introduction to Mathematical Optimization
Mathematical optimization — NYU Scholars
Title: Mathematical optimization for packing problems – arXiv
Configuration management External links:
Syslog Server – Network Configuration Management | Kiwi
Configuration Management | IpX
Business architecture External links:
Capstera Business Architecture Software
Business Architecture Center of Excellence
Value Stream Mapping External links:
What is Value Stream Mapping | Lucidchart
What is Value Stream Mapping? | LeanKit
[PDF]Value Stream Mapping – IPFW
Business process modeling External links:
Business Process Modeling Software | Lucidchart
What is Business Process Modeling Notation | Lucidchart
Aerospace engineering External links:
Welcome to MAE | Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering
Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering
UCCS Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering
Reliability engineering External links:
Google – Site Reliability Engineering
Google – Site Reliability Engineering
Reliability Engineering | ASQ
Niklaus Wirth External links:
Celebrating Niklaus Wirth’s 80th Birthday | Hacker News
Niklaus Wirth on Teaching Computer Science – YouTube
Niklaus Wirth – ETH Zurich
Core business External links:
Small Business Certification Guide | Core Business Solutions
CORE Business Services: Top Managed Services Provider
WCC › Programs › Core Business Skills
Software design External links:
Web and Mobile Software Design, Development, and Support
Devbridge – Custom software design and development
The Nerdery | Custom Software Design and Development
Rapid application development External links:
RAD (rapid application development) – Gartner IT Glossary
Pega 7 Platform: Rapid Application Development | Pega
Use case diagram External links:
UML Use Case Diagram Tutorial | Lucidchart
Use Case Diagram – SmartDraw
How to draw a UML Use Case Diagram – YouTube
Software quality assurance External links:
[PDF]Software Quality Assurance Plan – US Department of …
Software Quality Assurance Engineers & Testers at My Next …
Architecture of Integrated Information Systems External links:
[PDF]ARIS – Architecture of Integrated Information Systems
Architecture of Integrated Information Systems – YouTube
Software configuration management External links:
[PDF]Software Configuration Management
[PDF]Software Configuration Management A Clear Case for …
[PDF]Software Configuration Management
Software testing External links:
Software Testing, Monitoring, Developer Tools | SmartBear
Quality management External links:
Login – ASCWebQI – Quality Management Tools
What Is a Quality Management System? | ASQ
Quality Management Training Solutions from BSI
Capability Maturity Model Integration External links:
[PDF]Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) Overview
Government agency External links:
Government Agency – Nixle
Government Agency Websites | Locate Helpful Website Links
Government Agency Requests – Square
Industrial engineering External links:
EPIC Systems Inc | Top Industrial Engineering Companies
Industrial Engineering & Management
Formal methods External links:
Tenth NASA Formal Methods Symposium (NFM 2018)
Formal Methods in Architecture – Home | Facebook
Formal Methods – MATLAB & Simulink – MathWorks
Software process External links:
SOLIDWORKS 2018 – Software Process Solutions
Business process management External links:
Kline & Company: Business Process Management …
Infosys BPM – Business Process Management | BPM Solutions
Business Process Management –Capabilities of BPM | Pega
Systems development life cycle External links:
What Is Systems Development Life Cycle? – YouTube
[PDF]Systems Development Life Cycle for End-User Computing
DOJ Systems Development Life Cycle Guidance Table of …
ISO/IEC 15504 External links:
ISO/IEC 15504 – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
ISO/IEC 15504 Information technology – Process assessment, also termed Software Process Improvement and Capability Determination (SPICE), is a set of technical standards documents for the computer software development process and related business management functions.
ISO/IEC 15504-5:2012(en), Information technology ? …
Danese Cooper External links:
Danese Cooper – Google+
Aspect-oriented software development External links:
Why Aspect-Oriented Software Development And Model …
Organizational chart External links:
Organizational Chart | United States Department of Labor
40 Organizational Chart Templates (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
What is an Organizational Chart | Lucidchart
Object model External links:
What is an Object Model? – Definition from Techopedia
COM: Component Object Model Technologies
System lifecycle External links:
[PDF]SYSTEM LIFECYCLE MANAGEMENT 0951
The system lifecycle in systems engineering is a view of a system or proposed system that addresses all phases of its existence to include system conception, design and development, production and/or construction, distribution, operation, maintenance and support, retirement, phase-out and disposal.
Requirements engineering External links:
Requirements engineering (Book, 1996) [WorldCat.org]
Requirements Engineering – Springer
Requirements Engineering (eBook, 2002) [WorldCat.org]
Information technology External links:
Information Technology (IT) Industry & Association | CompTIA
SOLAR | Division of Information Technology
Rebelmail | UNLV Office of Information Technology (OIT)
Technical support External links:
Calyx Technical Support
QIES Technical Support Office – Welcome
Technical Support | Carrier Residential
www.carrier.com › /
Radhika Nagpal External links:
Radhika Nagpal – Official Site
Radhika Nagpal, Ph.D. – Wyss Institute
Radhika Nagpal Profiles | Facebook
Project management External links:
monday – Project management software teams actually love
Project Management Institute – Official Site
Wernher von Braun External links:
Was Wernher von Braun really a Nazi? | AL.com
Tom Lehrer – Wernher von Braun – YouTube
Biography of Wernher Von Braun | NASA
Business efficiency External links:
Business efficiency for dummies (Book, 2013) [WorldCat.org]
Sozo Firm – Business Efficiency & Marketing Consultants
10 Tips to Improve Business Efficiency | Bplans
Software maintenance External links:
Salon Iris Updates | Download Software Maintenance
Software Maintenance | Agvance
Business process reengineering External links:
[PDF]DoD Business Process Reengineering
www.acq.osd.mil/eie/Downloads/BSI/2014 RPAR and memo.pdf
Artifact-centric business process model External links:
Artifact-centric business process model – WOW.com
Business process redesign External links:
Business Process Redesign – BPR – Investopedia
Computer engineering External links:
Electrical and Computer Engineering
Electrical & Computer Engineering | College of Engineering
Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
Functional flow block diagram External links:
Functional Flow Block Diagram – Conceptdraw.com
Watts Humphrey External links:
g. watts humphrey jr. – Horse Racing News | Paulick Report
Watts Humphrey: An Outrageous Commitment, A Lifelong …
G. Watts Humphrey Jr. Headlines – Page 1 of 1 – BloodHorse
Business process External links:
Microsoft Dynamics 365 – Modernizing Business Process …
HEFLO BPM | Business Process Management
Abtran – Customer and Business Process Management …
Model Driven Engineering External links:
Model Driven Engineering training – ICT Group – YouTube
Model Driven Engineering | Department of Computer Science
Enterprise systems engineering External links:
Enterprise Systems Engineering | VA Mobile
[PDF]Enterprise Systems Engineering Theory and Practice
Control engineering External links:
Advanced Control Engineering – ScienceDirect
Motion Control Engineering : Products : Controllers
Home – Institute of Noise Control Engineering
Performance engineering External links:
Home – Korkar Performance Engineering
Hi-Performance Engineering, Inc.