What is involved in UML
Find out what the related areas are that UML connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a UML thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its UML journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward UML leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which UML related domains to cover and 6 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
UML, User-mode Linux:
UML Critical Criteria:
Grasp UML tasks and define UML competency-based leadership.
– In the case of a UML project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a UML project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any UML project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting UML with what users do day-to-day?
– Why are UML skills important?
User-mode Linux Critical Criteria:
Deliberate User-mode Linux failures and differentiate in coordinating User-mode Linux.
– What business benefits will UML goals deliver if achieved?
– Are accountability and ownership for UML clearly defined?
– How would one define UML leadership?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the UML Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
UML External links:
Visual Paradigm for UML – Official Site
UML 102512 breadroses26
[PDF]UML Notation Summary (pdf) – University of Michigan